It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another video describing bombs in the World Trade Center suppressed by NIST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Not only does the news report say that a bomb brought down the wtc but it right away starts talking about the U.S. supporting Israel....Let me know your thoughts on another nail in the coffin...

www.prisonplanet.com...

edit on 15-10-2010 by logicalthinking because: video

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
To those debunkers who rely on TV newscasts of September 11, they need to listen to this video.
"CNN reports an explosion in the Capitol building and a fire on the Mall."
Where the hell did that come from? Was CNN purposely giving out false reports to up the terror level?
While truthers often use newscasts to dissect the 9/11 Commission report, this plainly shows the amount of hearsay reporting that was going on.
Unless we can find multiple sources for any aspect of the OS we need to debunk it could easily be brushed off as alarmist reporting just a this piece shows.
But yes, there are many, many reports and videos of explosions in or around the WTC complex that are not included in the Commission report.
Star and flag, this is a new video to me.

edit on 15-10-2010 by Asktheanimals because: to add video

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yeah I did realize the capitol building quote but the reason i posted this is because fire fighters, news reporters on scene, wtc employees all said that there were numerous explosions after the planes hit..This is just another source..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well well well... it seems like information is being released little by little............ Is it time for people to wake up and question our government? if these original footage were all put on to DVD when there's enough footage out...would be a very good idea, better than half of these documentary that has been put out with people just talking.. I wonder if some of these people that doubts that the government would do a such thing will finally wake up? as time passes, the more things are getting cleared, things that these other people put out (NIST reports,etcetc,) should have done a long time ago but of course, they're paid agents themselves... that hush money seems real good...

Debunkers? Doubters? Got anything to say about this footage? I'm curious

new topics

top topics

join