It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Calf Deaths In Brothers, Oregon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Oregon map with Sand Springs highlighted southeast of Bend near Brothers and Millican. The Millican Valley between Millican and Brothers is where the dozen dead calves were found March 18 and 19, 2000. It's also where fourteen dead calves and a pig with its legs cut off were found in March 1999. The circled X marks the area where eyewitness Dwain Wright saw mutilated bull and where a cowboy described having seen glowing discs that lifted cattle up in glowing beams and dropped them back down through the trees in late 1970s to early 1980s.

Ive lived in the Central Oregon area most of my life, and have seen photos of one mutilated cow. A friend of mine and his wife found a mutilated cow and photographed it. I would post the pic but don't have it. They are no longer living on Earth.

Ive never been a big fan of Linda Moulton Howe, but she has written an accurate account of what goes on just down the road from my place. I hope this link works, If not please Google "Mysterious Calf Deaths In Brothers, Oregon" for the article.

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg38908.html

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

The link didn't work for me.
Isn't it likely that there is clandestine testing for radioactive contamination.
Using the UFO angle as a distraction.
Oregon has had its problems in this area.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is one of those sleeper topics where the facts really do support something legit. It is actually hard to make a case debunking cattle mutilations.

First off the locations are more often than not remote, with no vehicular traffic (ie someone would have to hike in). On top of that, a consistent fact of mutilations is the absence of any spilt blood on the ground. So now a person has to hike in, desanguinate a cow into some type of receptacle(s), then hike back out with probably 35-40 liters of blood @ 2.315lb/liter...81lbs to 92lbs for an average adult cow. And leave no tracks for ranchers to find (mind you that ranchers are as a general rule decent trackers).

Now, in between the blood bottling and hiking out, a person would then have to spend a considerable amount of time performing strange surgical procedures with scalpels and/or laser cutting devices which "melt the edges of the cuts. Oh, and often times hike out the excised body parts as well.

Occam's Razor points well away from hoaxers and psychopaths. As for what it is, either the gubbment has some really funky testing programs going on, using undetectable craft to remove cattle, perform these procedures locally or even on-board, then dump the carcass. Even that is a stretch to image though.

Honestly, the idea of another presence with much more advanced technology performing these actions actually makes the most sense. Whether testing for pollutants or DNA information (maybe they need cows back home!) or who knows why, it really seems that mutilations might be one of the strongest evidences for ET life.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

You make many good points my friend. Some of theses accounts are no doubt just cows that died of natural causes, and bees ate out their soft tissue. However the multiple cattle incidents are much harder to debunk...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I believe cow mutilations are the real deal. They have been happening for over a century all around the world and not a single person has ever been caught. The bodies are always devoid of blood, not even blood stains are present. Often the gutters along with eyes and anal region have been removed to such a precise degree that they have been declared surgical, almost as if it was done by a laser. I know it sounds ridiculous, that's what I thought before I started researching it. By the way, this is supposed video of a cow being abducted in 1983.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
hi all,
anyone interested in this subject might like this documentary video.google.com:80...#

thanks

rich :

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Thanks for the great movie! I still think most mutilations are the result of bees eating out the soft tissues of a already dead cow. The cases with broken bones, or cows that have been relocated 100 miles or more are still baffling... The photos my friends took had a 6 inch burn mark on the hide...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by meteoritics

Thanks for the great movie! I still think most mutilations are the result of bees eating out the soft tissues of a already dead cow. The cases with broken bones, or cows that have been relocated 100 miles or more are still baffling... The photos my friends took had a 6 inch burn mark on the hide...

Was the gutter removed? Was there coring of the rectum?
edit on 16-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Georgia Cow Mutliations

This is strange because it is close to home. The next county over.

I have seen lots of pictures and in all honesty it could not have been some wild animal that did this. Things have been removed with surgical precision.

To me it is either some kind of sick freak going out with a scalpel or "something else'. Too weird.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by meteoritics

thats an interesting theory, i wasn't aware that bees would do such things but i will read up on it before making comment, but star and flag, good stuff.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

Yes and Yes...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
hi all,
anyone interested in this subject might like this documentary video.google.com:80...#

thanks

rich :

What is up with your bad self RICH-ENGLAND?

Seriously, thanks for the link to the documentary. I have not seen this one yet and am looking forward to watching.

Guess I now have to take back half of some of the things I said about/to you. I'll make it the good half.

Naw, Just Kidding - Truly enjoyed our debate over the 10/13 NYC Whatever Thingy Thread but damn glad it is over.

Have a great weekend and best regards,

t

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Άδης
Georgia Cow Mutliations

This is strange because it is close to home. The next county over.

I have seen lots of pictures and in all honesty it could not have been some wild animal that did this. Things have been removed with surgical precision.

To me it is either some kind of sick freak going out with a scalpel or "something else'. Too weird.

OH WOW very nice link!!!

Hell if it were me?!? Be it only one county away, I'd check it out!!!

edit on 17-10-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm not an expert on these things, but I find something wrong with the "fact" that bees can "eat" away ALL of the blood completely and "surgically" remove certain parts of the body. To the user who said something about bees being responsible for some mutilations, do you have any links for further reading?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
hi all,

thanks

rich :

What is up with your bad self RICH-ENGLAND?

Seriously, thanks for the link to the documentary. I have not seen this one yet and am looking forward to watching.

Guess I now have to take back half of some of the things I said about/to you. I'll make it the good half.

Naw, Just Kidding - Truly enjoyed our debate over the 10/13 NYC Whatever Thingy Thread but damn glad it is over.

Have a great weekend and best regards,

t

thank you very much, i think you may find that im not a bad person at all, i enjoy this stuff, i just feel that people are losing the plot at times, and i strongly feel that the subject is being damaged more and more with people just believing anything is of alien origin.

i do think there's something to the cattle mutilations although i have no idea what, i do think bruce burgess got it at least partly right but not for all areas, so maybe the op has a decent theory, but as of yet i haven't had a chance to look into it so i won't comment, im not in the habit of making comment until ive done a bit of homework.

but anyway thanks again, there seriously is no hard feelings, as i said before, i would happily have a drink with anyone on here!. apart from maybe a few lunatics that kept sending me abusive and accusationary private messages.

ps) i always enjoyed these two nick cook documentaries that he made in tandem with his book "the hunt for zero point" which i would also highly recommend.

video.google.com:80...#
video.google.com:80...#

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
I'm not an expert on these things, but I find something wrong with the "fact" that bees can "eat" away ALL of the blood completely and "surgically" remove certain parts of the body. To the user who said something about bees being responsible for some mutilations, do you have any links for further reading?

I saw a short documentary that kinda proved that a certain type of fly was able to eat the soft flesh in a manner that looked like the cow was cut with a surgical instrument and didn't know how to take it because I still believe something very strange and unexplained was the cause, i.e. aliens, satan, etc...

But then I saw a newer video report when two cows were mutilated during the winter with snow on the ground and temperature in the 10's. No footprints were found in the snow and it appeared to have been dropped from the sky as it suffered postmortem injuries such as broken bones and even in frozen ground left an impression.

The winter through the whole insect theory right out the window.

Anyone want to chime in and give us some explanations or theories on the winter mutilation?

Regards,

t

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

maybe the documentary i provided gave an explanation to that one, but again, without looking into it i can't really say, im just thinking about what bruce burgess said about them being dumped from helicopters.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

maybe the documentary i provided gave an explanation to that one, but again, without looking into it i can't really say

Good luck with that! Cattle mutilations seem to include all the same problems as the UFO phenomena and it's nigh on impossible to make sense of it. The subject has been pumped with BS, lies and even disinfo (Richard Doty). That AFOSI felt the need to alter perceptions of the incidents seems to suggest that there is more to this than meets the eye.

There are good cases that the animals are being sampled for prions (BSE etc), radiation levels or pollutants in the food chain. Just like in ufology, there are people making big claims for the incidents and others denying it completely. Again, like ufology, it's better to have no beliefs on what's going on.

Where I take the neutral position is on the claims of lifelong ranchers and livestock farmers. Fair enough, other critters and natural bloat will account for missing soft tissue (mucous membrane) and eyes...even 'incision-like' splits/cuts. Accepting that...is it fair to assume that farming communities and workers are unable to recognise the difference? What makes them blind to signs of predation in cattle and not other animals?

The guys who consider it all a myth created by stupid/hysterical farmers and UFO nuts give the ranchers no credit at all for experience or intelligence.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Yellow jackets feed mostly on scavenged meat, insects, and other small animals they capture

www.co.el-dorado.ca.us...

Ive seen many a dead carcass just full of wasps and yellow jackets etc. They take very small bites, and it always starts with the soft tissue areas. They eat their way inside. It is pretty obvious once you've seen it. Not saying some mutilations aren't caused by more sinister circumstances.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Accepting that...is it fair to assume that farming communities and workers are unable to recognise the difference? What makes them blind to signs of predation in cattle and not other animals?

The guys who consider it all a myth created by stupid/hysterical farmers and UFO nuts give the ranchers no credit at all for experience or intelligence.

Thank you! I grew up ranching, and saw my fair share of dead animals and injuries. Because so much of our society is removed from agriculture and animal husbandry they think it takes a specialized researcher or Bear Gryls to identify some anomoly. I weigh reports from ranchers and farmers as far more credible than reports from folks who chase mutilations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join