It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Officials Complain as US Admits to New Nuke Test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Japanese Officials Complain as US Admits to New Nuke Test

news.antiwar.com

Though the admission received very little attention in and of itself, the US Energy Department conceded this week that it had indeed conducted a “subcritical” nuclear weapons test underground in Nevada last month.

The test was the first of the Obama Administration, and will likely spark further questions about the president’s much heralded “commitment” to disarmament.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If this has been posted do what you must.

Mr. Obama would you care to jump off your high horse and join us mere mortals down here on foot? What sort of hypocrisy is this?

The worst kind blatant and in your face. The announcement of the test may have received little attention but the protests at such actions will hopefully not be silenced.

Basically these tests although not producing the chain reaction required for a traditional nuclear explosion, they are used to gauge the effect of the aging process of plutonium components used in nuclear weapons.

Understandably peace activists world wide believe sub critical testing to violate the spirit of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, and only two nations have openly declared to carrying out the tests. No prizes for guessing who.

However other nations such as France share the data collected from such tests at the discretion of the US. I would be very surprised if the UK wasn't involved as well.

When it comes down to it, the worlds biggest players will most likely never again require critical mass testing, as the bombs have been so well built in the first place. They will however occasionally need to test the weapon components to ensure their initial assumptions were correct, and that they will still be operational for years to come.

Whatever you think of this test, it is a stark reminder that nuclear weapons are here to stay regardless of what Obama or anyone else for that matter, chooses to say in public.

news.antiwar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 15-10-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To add some words.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Perhaps they were trying to blow up the reptoids in the dulce base

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Unbelievable....

Obama wins the nobel peace prize and then begins nuclear tests... That is just like Obama isn't it... Actually not really surprized at all...Just disgusted as usual

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Well so far he is fitting the description of the rise of the anti-christ very well at the moment.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Yes,

Funny, I was just thinking that exact thought before seeing your post

The day the curtain will fall seems to be accelerating exponentially

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So now does everyone believe that Obama IS a bare faced liar? This is yet another stunt by his minders - the NWO - to thumb their noses at the rest of the world. Prepare to bow down before your MASTERS!
edit on 15/10/10 by WorldObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
So now does everyone believe that Obama IS a bare faced liar? This is yet another stunt by his minders - the NWO - to thumb their noses at the rest of the world. Prepare to bow down before your MASTAERS!

I always did. He is too confident and i don't like the way he carries himself. He has a annoying arrogance that gets him nowhere. I'm yet to see a major change other than my country going down the sh*tter because when the U.S sneezes, we catch aids.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Mr. Obama would you care to jump off your high horse and join us mere mortals down here on foot? What sort of hypocrisy is this?

You mean 'jump off your 'white' horse' don't you? It's been written he'll come as a man of peace and then let his true intentions surface after 42 months. We've still got 18 months of 'false peace.'

However other nations such as France share the data collected from such tests at the discretion of the US. I would be very surprised if the UK wasn't involved as well.

For all we know. Iranian nuke researchers could've nbeen there alongside with Israeli researchers. Oh, isn't it lovely how research like this can bring enemies together.

I had to S & F this thread. Obama is strating to show his true colors. No pun intended. It would be different if he came out and said that we need to build up our military and nuclear stockpiles instead of "showing" the world that he's a "man of peace", which we're starting to see he's not.

edit on 15/10/10 by Intelearthling because: Thread is too important not to be starred and flagged.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Are you serious? Man he is such a f#up. In the face of this whole nuclear Iran situation this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm honestly kinda speechless, what did he just want to be a part of it? I noticed the other day the U.S. told Israel that Iran wasn't going to be a nuclear threat, was that some sort of justification?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Is it just me seeing this? To me its looking like the US is getting picked apart........from the inside.
All the bs regarding racism and religion and terrorism etc etc or do you wish for me to go on?
Financially also. The US is on its last legs as is the UK. We are all buying the same bs we always have done. Coached to look one way while other stuff going on elsewhere.
The truth that's been supressed for so long is coming out and its slowly coming out now.

Its blatantly obvious that we, the populous of earth are #ting in our own nest. We need to all wake the hell up, follow your hearts and initiative and stop believing all you see.
Tptb are clutching at straws and will do anything to ensure they remain exactly where they are.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by jexmo

Yes,

Funny, I was just thinking that exact thought before seeing your post

The day the curtain will fall seems to be accelerating exponentially

Me aswell I started wondering if many SAID nuke test were related to miniture contained battles with unknowns. Especially when I seen the gif showing all known nations and their nuclear progress.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We are still testing nukes? WTF!

I am pretty sure they are trying to blow and dig a tunnel to the other side of the world that comes up directly under China's banks..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Mr. Obama would you care to jump off your high horse and join us mere mortals down here on foot?

Were it possible, I would give you 42 stars for this one quip alone!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
His high horse is made of aduptanium from the planet where the aliens home base is. He wont get off of it because his ass is glued to it by a highly adhesive material known as P.U.T.T.S or (Paid Under The Table Salary). P.U.T.T was created by the bilderburg group. The nuclear test was actually not Nuclear at all and was infact an anti matter weapon.

who the hell lights a fuse for a bomb and then puts it out right before it blows up?

just sayin

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
VERY interesting news, props for posting! I had no idea that the U.S. was STILL doing these tests after all these years, although I'm really not surprised to be honest. How hypocritical of Obama though to call for disarmament while still actively progressing their nuclear capabilities.

Funny how this news seemed to pop-up today after Russia announced they're gonna help build nuclear plants in Venezuela. Seems like we're back to the same old mind games.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Why haven't we heard about this in the MSM. How can they get so explicit in trying to keep the public in ignorance. CNN streams live a press conference by a group of UFO researchers and ignores the nuclear test done to sustain nuclear weapons. Mind you, the US government doesn't even care to sugarcoat the test saying it is for civilian nuclear research. They know nobody could do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
How did this turn into a thread about bashing Obama? His military and political advisors are the ones who wanted this test done, and convinced him of it's appropriateness. The military industrial complex does what it wants, it doesn't matter who is president.

I'm not one to stand up for Obama, and I'm not starting now. What I am saying, though, is your anger is misdirected if you are angry at Obama. Be angry at the voters who voted in a member of the 2 party system, be angry at yourself for not educating others that both Democrats and Republicans are the worst choices for our country and that voting for the 'lesser of two evils' is still voting for the devil, and be angry at the people at the top, in advisor positions, and those in the military industrial complex, who pull Obama's strings. Because the next president will be doing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Very true. I think whatever your stance on Obama you can't deny that he is not fully in control, if at all. However I do think the anger directed at him, is an adequate and appropriate judgement. After all he put himself forward as the ambassador for nuclear disarmament, and he called on the US to lead by example. Therefore it is only fair he should take his share of the heat.

I hope the military industrial complex is happy about making the President look stupid, and also weakening any position they may have to bargain in the future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join