It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Contact Vs Global Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
If/when it comes time for disclosure you'll all be very surprised at what will follow..Most lunatics out there sit and wish atop their homes for a race of distant origins to come and take them from this place,something that theylle soon regret.Do you all really think that the world will become paradise when we make contact?Do you beleive they will be benevolent?Sadly,upon disclosure your freedom will be your only wish. Upon disclosure we may already be prisoners of another worldy race,if not then we will be prisoners of our own..Ive done a little reading into fema camps and have actually seen two with my own eyes.i also have a few air force friends who have already given me stern warnings of whats to come..Id like to hear anything anyone may know about fema camps,conspiracies and extra terrestrials.We can all find truth if we look together.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Wow. . . what's to come? What did they say? I also speculated similar outcomes and the purposes for those camps. What types of things are we to expect? Are you saying that the FEMA camps are related to disclosure?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mental Maze

What you say is your oppinion and yours alone. Not everyone believes ET's will come with the sole intention of imprisoning us. What if they are just life trying to make contact with and understand other life.

As for your air force buddies. Let me know when one gets shot out of the sky. Then maybe your argument may hold some weight. Your trying to bring together too many different issues in an attemt to justify your own beliefs.

Stop being so paranoid and dont believe everything you read or hear.
edit on 15-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Could you post some of your findings for us or else i fear you will be lambasted for a lack of evidence, basis or sanity as so often happens here.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Well for starters the bill to introduce these FEMA camps (H.R. 645) has not even made it off the ground so to speak.

Mr. HASTINGS of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

Introduced in 2009, and so far no movement on it. The intent behind these "camps" is a direct response to the problem from Hurricane Katrina. Military Installations are built using more stringent construction standards for obvious reasons. If some massive disrupting incident were to happen its possible the only working infrastructure might very well be these bases.

If you read through the bill, it says nothing about being locked up or taken away in the middle of the night. Its there to provide mid term facilities (schools, food, housing, etc) when a massive disruption occurs. The bill does not restrict any State authority, and is designed to fit into the NIMS system (National Incident Management) to streamline and better coordinate FEMA and SEMA entities.

If you think there is something more sinister to this, more power to ya. You can keep track of this bill through the link i included (gov tracker, click on FEMA camps.

As far as Aliens go, bring on em. It would be nice for a change to see the Politics on the Galactic stage. Who knows, it might even bring humans together knowing we aren't so different from each other after all, and that we are not alone in the universe.

edit on 15-10-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well im actually compiling a video of my findings. The reason all of this was brought to my attention was that two of these fema camps just recently sprung up in very rural areas of southern AZ...One of which has a railway passing through, Odd enough there was no personel there just a couple of surveilance cameras.Honestly, it looked like a concentration camp...Theres also been a large spike in military presence since august after a string of ufo sightings that happened over a week.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You might want to check Customs and Border Patrol. With the deployment of additional Federal Officers and Military to the Mexican border, its possible these might be INS holding facilities for illegal immigrants.

What county is it located in?

Edit to Add - Us Military has been deployed to the border because of the immigration issues. Its an election year. Wait until after the elections and most likely this stuff will just go away

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah i understand all if that but immigrants arent usually held,There are two large prisons south of here and another bieng built.See i only live 45 mins away from the border so immigrants who havent commited criminal acts arent usually held theyre thrown back over so to speak..One complex says fema private property,the other just says private.I really havent jumped the gun yet, i know theres many possibilities for these complexes..The only thing that baffles me is how well hidden they are..One is in cochise county and i dont know which area the other falls under..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Does it look like this?

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The fencing is the same but it isnt this one...This one is about 3 hours north of where i am,parts of the fence have been taken down and the two trailers and small building on that property were vandalized and burned by some misfits..The two ive seen are far more complete and arent accesible by paved road,they are both roughly 50 or so miles from any city town or village so its a little hard for me to go out and survey the camps.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Lol I wasn't asking you to go check on it. I posted the other link to see if it was around that style. Cocheese county if I am not mistaken, has a sheriff along the lines of Sheriff Joe. He has also talked about having his deputies doing the illegal immigration thing.

I would probably check to see who owns the land the stuff sits on. If its a private individual, its easy enough to check into.

For what its worth, and take it how you want, I have seen a few places like what you are describing, but its been along the lines of secure storage for supplies / distribution / jump off point to areas. Pre positioning supplies, material etc.

It may sound backwards, with people saying why not place the stuff in the populated areas. The response is that is where the damage is going to be. If you secure stuff in the middle of nowhere, its easier to get to, no debris to have to clean up, no infrastructure damage etc.

Anyways, just some alternative thoughts on the matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

What you say is your oppinion and yours alone. Not everyone believes ET's will come with the sole intention of imprisoning us. What if they are just life trying to make contact with and understand other life.

As for your air force buddies. Let me know when one gets shot out of the sky. Then maybe your argument may hold some weight. Your trying to bring together too many different issues in an attemt to justify your own beliefs.

Stop being so paranoid and dont believe everything you read or hear.
edit on 15-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

The OP is not being paranoid. He has glimpsed the problem. The problem is that this world will not be allowed to continue as it is at present. Personally, I have repeated stated that I've been dragged kicking and screaming into accepting what the situation is actually all about. The good news is that the ETs will help us survive as a race on this planet. The bad news is acknowledgement of their existence will tear the fabric of governments, religions, cultures and societies apart at the seams. Most will fail to some extent. Some will collapse entirely. The camps will be for the surviviors of those areas where there is a total breakdown of services. And perhaps for those of us that make too much of a ruckas as things start falling a part. It would not surprise me that anyday the roundup may commence under false pretenses of being terrorists or law breakers of some sort.

The former "globalization" and the now acknowledged NWO is not an accident. It is a time of reakoning for the human culture on this planet. Does it really look like our governemts have a choice in shifting to a NWO? Does the US and other big powers want to give up their control in a host of areas such as politics, military might, commerce, immegration, etc., for the sake of "equality" for everybody? "Is that good for capitalism for instance? It makes no rational sense unless they are all bleeding hearts and that sure ain't the reason. Some greater power is pulling the strings. The message evidently has been made clearly to all of the major governments. Get with being civilized on your own planet or expect consequences.I doubt that we will be destroyed unless there is some good reason why a simple planetary quarantine won't work.

I end with two points. First, I'm not an Obama person and wanting to share the (my) wealth (scant as it is). Second, we here on ATS get locked into our own little world where we can think about all sorts of impossible things and concepts that we think we can handle. But stop to consider all of the people out there that have not one reasonable thought about what might be coming and how they will react when it does happen. --Are your parents and grand parents as open-minded as you about discussing UFOs ETs will they freak out? I know a lot of people that know something about UFOs and ETs, but they will in no mental condition to accept the full brunt of the bad news. Alternative news sites are increasingly showing us that it looks more and more like the freaking out part is going to happen as the necessary changes of the NWO are put into play even before we acknowledge ETs. Being paranoid means being prepared mentally and physically.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yeah thats one of arpaio's counties..thanks for the feedback i appreciate it.ill look in to the property owner next time im out there i know each lot is about 50 acres or so..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new overlords from whatever planet they are from.

Interesting thoughts though and some fair points. My issue is why wait till 2012. Lets get it moving and over-with already.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OP. the outcome of internment in FEMA camps has nothing to do with aliens and everything to do with Nazis running the Military and Prison Industrial complexes as well as all our Black Ops since WWII. I am not at all eager for alien contact

if the aliens were ever here they were as bad as the Nazis . So double jeopardy no thanks

but it it shapes up to look to me like TPTB are going to pretend Wag the Dog style, that we have an alien invasion of course as usual the Enemy will be us, neighbor against neighbor ,fema camps for the unbelievers

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Of course, Im sure we're already bieng surveyed by ETs so why must they wait?I just cant help but wonder what will follow the disclosure/contact..Good or bad i honestly dont care,things are gettin boring around here i could use a little change..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Im one of very few people that enjoy being inside rather than outside. Matter fact if I didnt have to go to the grocery store for food and supplies...I would stay inside more so.

I was built for interstellar travel

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Well mrsblonde the reason i related the two was because this year has been a great year for aerial anomalies here in arizona and a lot of people are beginning to watch the sky..And it wasnt until late june that these camps began to take shape after record numbers of sightings through the first half of the year..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

funny you should say I lived in AZ twenty years and I saw two sensational , UFOS ! alas they were ours

I think there is a tie and you aren't wrong to point it out,but I think it's a scam they will pretend they are aliens and herd us into fema camps
no real aliens just TPTB murder inc

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good point! Hopefully i can dig up more answers before anything happens..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join