It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFO's over Moscow, Russia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Havent seen this one on ATS,

Thought I would share,

-G

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Very nice video. Can I be the first to say CHINESE LANTERNS that feels better got that of my chest. Now on with the debate.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This video has come up on every silly 10/13/10 thread, yes it has been posted, no it's not an alien invasion film. The dates back to may 2009, and are chinese lanterns... If only we could give negative stars for people who post *SNIP* without a minimum of research...
edit on 15-10-2010 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Very nice video. Can I be the first to say CHINESE LANTERNS that feels better got that of my chest. Now on with the debate.

LOL

I wasnt going to say it in the most, but I figured if it was thrown out there in the first 5 posts then it was probably set in stone.

But I mean, they are awfully bright consider its still relatively light out.

Arent most lanterns only visible in complete darkness?

-G

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
This video has come up on every silly 10/13/10 thread, yes it has been posted, no it's not an alien invasion film. The dates back to may 2009, and are chinese lanterns... If only we could give negative stars for people who post *SNIP* without a minimum of research...
edit on 15-10-2010 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

Listen up,

I searched Moscow Alien Invasions, Read through nearly every post in regards to this 13/10/10 phenom and I have never seen this video.

If only people could keep negative, useless comments to themselves, I could read threads so much faster.

But thanks for your opinion...I'll research doubly next time before I try to share some information to search for truths.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Gradius Maximus.....

Yeah.....

Sorrry mate.....it's been on here a few times recently.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Gradius Maximus.....

Yeah.....

Sorrry mate.....it's been on here a few times recently.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Is there a better way to search that I'm not aware of?

Perhaps I'm using it wrong?

-G

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

They're very high and static for Chinese lanterns so may be not them this time.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Gradius Maximus.....

Is there a better way to search that I'm not aware of?

I think it's often very difficult because of the names that are assigned to posts. It can be a bit of a "lottery".

Perhaps I'm using it wrong?

You & me both!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ohh please not this video again.. I think I need break from ATS after all of this 13th stuff..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

I love how much easier it is to dismiss the more likely theory that its a lantern than it is to dismiss it being an alien craft.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by Thepreye

I love how much easier it is to dismiss the more likely theory that its a lantern than it is to dismiss it being an alien craft.

Nice to know how you feel about the intricacies of the lantern v alien craft question and the relative ease with which one or the other hypothesis can be dismissed, we should all share our feelings more openly, perhaps, or may be not, I am English after all.

If it is the more likely option how is the lantern hypothesis easier to dismiss than the allegedly unlikely alien craft conjecture? This would seem counterintuitive, no?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Looks like more weather balloons ^^

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Whats so interesting to me is that I have never in my life seen more then a single weather balloon at once.

They are not bright at all and from a distance of many miles like these ones in moscow they are almost inconceivably small.

If they are balloons then as someone suggested they must be Balloons with flares attached. But so many?

Why would their be 30 flares flowing over a moscow sky?

I think its strange...Could it be for the purpose of disinfo from groups who want us to think the ETs are there?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Disinfo in action:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I like that video, glad you posted it.

Too bad we have another example of "dots" though.

When are the aliens going to wise up that we need more than "dots"?

Or maybe it's a beginning of things to come? First they get us used to us seeing "dots" then eventually get closer, and closer, and closer... till they land.

Pretty nice of them not to be insensitive to our feelings.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I guess there was a Chinese wedding in Moscow that night hmm? Damn those dis info agents.

Thanks for the video though...need to keep that on log for busting other people in the future.

I'm going to write a book, perhaps an assortment of haikus - It will be called;

Phage's Sledgehammers: How to bludgeon the believers

top topics

join