It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal energy and auras.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is more of an open question than anything else. I know that there are many ATS Members out there that are well versed in this subject, so I appeal to you for some guidance, especially Woodwytch (if you read this).

Last weekend, I was walking through the Old Town part of Ingolstadt (The setting for Frankenstein for those who may be interested. lol). As I went past a Turkish Cafe, I was taken by the urge to enter. On doing so, I made brief eye contact with a woman (French as I later found out) who was eating her meal at a nearby table. I thought, that I would just get a small kebab, take it with me and eat it later. However, I then had the urge to stay, so I ordered a sit-down meal.

To cut a long story short, the woman started to converse with me in German, but on heraing my accent, switched to English. She said that she had felt a strong energy field radiating from me and that she had willed me to come in to the cafe. She said that it was neither positive or nagative, but was up to me on how it would be chanelled. Additionally, she was interested on giving me an aura reading, free of charge, as she was interested in what she may find.

Although, I am somewhat into spiritualist topics, I have not really had much exposure to auras and energy.

Please, could someone give me any insight.

Thanking you all in advance.
edit on 15/10/2010 by TheLoneArcher because: LOL. Not spelling this time, oh no, Grammar. Damn it Janet.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Miyamoto Musashi is entering a dojo to challenge the master to a duel.

In the courtyard he sees a gardener raking the gravel.

As he walks past him, looking at the gardener, Musashi begins to feel some pain in his leg. The pain grows and grows till he enters the building. After challenging the master he exits the building, and curious goes to speak with the gardener.

He relates his experience to the gardener.

The old man says to him, When I saw you enter I saw that you have very powerful and very dangerous chi. I just reflected that chi back to you. Turning your own energy and focusing it on your leg.

Musashi thanked and left enlightened.

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Do you think that there is a parallel to this encounter?
Line toooooooooo.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Did you get the aura reading?
If yes, what did the woman tell you?
If not, why not? It was free and would be interesting to hear what the woman had to say.

Also, my daughter sees auras. She doesn't need permission to see them and read them. She can't stop seeing them and understanding them. It just happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Not yet. I have given her my number and I hope to hear back from her in the next few days. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with, although I am not sure what all the colours are meant to signify. I am sure she will explain all.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hi LA,
you should read my spiritual revolution thread series, especially the part about auras.
In there is all knowlege you need for the startup and also how to learn it for yourself!
You find the links down in my signature and the special part here...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

... She doesn't need permission to see them and read them.

It is true that you will see them if you are trained to, BUT you may have to ask for permission to TELL this the special person! It is more about if she may share her sightings with the certain person, not about to get a permission to see/read them...

BUT actually she will learn how to control it to see them, so she will only see them by will, not everytime...
Time will tell...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Thank you for taking the time to explain. I will have a read of this and ask her over for a reading. I would be very interested in what she can find. Once she has finished, I will come back here and give you a summary.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Sometimes when I am around people I either get or good vibe or a negative one, but its just usually neutral. If I were you I would accept the offer and see what the results are. Either she is full of it or it could be pretty intersting?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hello TheLoneArcher that what happaned to you happened to me aswell. Once I went to a spiritual shop in a town in the vecinity. There was a woman about 45 years old attending that shop. I asked for some incence and she replyed this is odd who are you? I was a little confused and responded why you are asking that?
She told me that my spiritual precence was very strong. I talked a while with her and her husband, I even got an invitation to a place of them of meditation. Sadly I never went there. It was the second time it happened to me.
edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
hmm.
1 it may be her version of 'hey,baby,what starsign are you'?
or,
2,if youre neither positive or negetive,is there something in
your life that needs to be done/said/started/finished etc?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Its an electromagnetic field output associated with your-chi/chakara/soul energy.
2nd

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I missed that

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
if that IS her ploy,well done,i may use it. 'baby,your aura needs more glow and IM the glow amker,missus'.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Be wary of the coffee shop seers,

Ex. You may be the 5th person that day she says is the reincarnation of Alexander the Great.

I'm Always skeptical of anyone who claims they can divine the mystery that I am and so should you be wary of those claiming to know more about you then you do.

I'm not saying she is a fraud, but I am saying that you know yourself better then anyone ever will and I would be leery on the matter of letting others paint your self portrait in your spiritual journey.

My 2 Cents? Listen to what she has to say, but do not let it define you, let it confirm what you already know.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a picture of my aura here at home.
Had it taken last April.
It's really cool. Colors of blue and white and purple float out from me.
A bright ugly orange patch is over my throat.
A few weeks after the picture was taken, I came down with a virus.
It triggered SJOGRENS which was in my body and it attacked my submandibulars (throat).
It was there when the picture was taken.

This picture was taken in Boston. There is special software you can put on a computer that picks up energy and converts it to colors. It's available for whoever wants it .. online .. someplace.

I wish I could figure out how to post it here.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The fact that you are asking for insight means that you are ready for some. My first teacher told me that he would only answer questions when I had worked out what they were and therefore needed to ask them. While that sounds pretty obvious, being told that made me think more about the questions I needed to ask.

Note that I said needed to ask, not wanted to ask.

If you decide to have a session with this woman, then before you go, think about what it is that deep within your being, you feel you need to know. Never mind what the "surface" levels of your consciousness want to know. They are not important things at the spiritual level. Wants are base and driven by our experiences in this life, needs for knowledge are part of our total experience of Life.

It's what you need to know that really matters, and there will be something. It might be hard to discover it, because you will have to sort through the questions that come to you and decide which are really just "want" driven and which (the few) are actual needs that will help to guide you forward.

If after some contemplation you are still not sure what to ask, then when you see her, just say "Please tell me about what I need to know, and not just what I want to know."

I expect that she'll understand and may be able to guide you to the questions that matter.

Best regards,

Mike

new topics

top topics

join