It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing the ATS Grimoire - Communal sharing of all wisdom Occult and Paranormal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Maybe it didn't die out, but was just kind of lying dormant. I'm more than happy to do my part to try and revive it if people are again interested in expanding on occult studies. Anything you'd like to discuss, Caver78? Perhaps a little about your own interest in the thread, or the course-work being covered? I imagine some of the old standards will return to keep posting if we keep the thread in motion.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Suprisingly I didn't think anyone would reply, much less this soon! So pardon me while I gather my thoughts.

I'm sorely out of practice with the basics everyone has previously posted altho at one time it was routine. The Middle Pillar is still something I draw on routinely abet in a more abreviated form due to familiarity. As I don't have a library of resource books to fall back on reading this brought back fond memories and there was noting included that isn't good solid basics. So Kudo's to everyone!

I found the thread a treasure trove of information altho it sort of abruptly stopped. Having been practicing long ago with a small group lead by an independent Witch I was wondering if someone would go into the differences between Gardnerian and the other types [sects?] so the beginners had a frame of reference?

I ask because I was shocked to learn Pagans are different than Gardnerians, different from other groups and really at first didn't know the difference. Obviously I was fortunate in running into a lovely woman who had a traditional backround so could easily explain the differences in her rituals as opposed to more ''classic'' versions.

Other's might not be as lucky.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Can't believe this one is sinking again....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hope it's only dormant....

I would like to know, is there any way for me to locate an adept near me who would be willing to teach a bit? I've been interested in the unseen for a long, long time and have spent over a decade studying...but I lack practical knowledge (i.e. 'field experience.')

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join