It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing the ATS Grimoire - Communal sharing of all wisdom Occult and Paranormal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Here's a little couple of little quirks you might want to drop in as footnotes.
"All is lost when we have it all, and nothing is gained whether rise or fall."
"If everything you know you know is a lie, then what of the supposed truth?"
"All is nothing, and nothing is everything."
"Such is the power of Life's mirror, overwhelming us so rapidly with profane vanity."
"Be careful when claiming to be a god. You never know what other "god" might frown upon you."
"What good are books when nobody else has the attention span to burn them?"
(Sorry. Just had to toss that last one in.)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Its not about anger, its about survival.

Haven't thought of it that way. A new insight is always welcome.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A pleasure to see you to friend, always enjoy what you have to share. You sound like someone I'd like to have coffee with some day.

Someones personal Tarot can reveal a lot about their taste in the occult. Almost like a signature. I've only briefly touched in on the work of H.P.L. Its amazing to say the least, His Mythos are all too real.

There are many different languages concerning Archetypes, I would say my education with them is far from formal and deals more with a bit of personal experience in bringing awareness to them.

I tend to unconsciously think of people in the spiritual scale of:

Virgin, Satyr, Lover, Warrior, King, Fool, Priest, Magician

We ride this rollercoaster between these 8 on a daily basis, rising up in power or down in servitude. Yet I've begun to notice within this scale that we are running these 8 archetypes at all times, in varying degrees of potency depending on the person and when 2 people come together their archetypes will clash, 2 kings will have a battle of wills and one will walk away the victor, either consciously or unconsciously.

All make way for the Magician, Consciously or Unconsciously.

The Archetypes are an amazing system and I'm always interested in exploring more views on the topic so I'd be interested in checking out your Sacred Contracts for a write up, is the book in popular circulation or would I have to get it through Amazon?

What do you mean when you say Her? I've thought about it and can't pinpoint the meaning...So I dont want to assume

I know quite a few in my circles who do Tai Chi. Its supposed to be a great method of building lifeforce. I've been meditating for about 7 years, with more serious applications in the past 4 years.

Ah yes Scrying, the most shocking experiences I've had have been seeing myself as an old man and another occasion where a bald guy leaned out of the mirror and said "What do you think you're doing?"

Needless to say I've been a little apprehensive since then, but it has some major benefits if you are looking for something tangible in regards to spiritual phenomenon.

I was asked by a friend to do the ritual of eye staring, but we never got around to it before she started traveling this winter, perhaps when she returns. Accounts I have been told about this ritual have been very intense. All of which seem to point towards an incredible existence that is the human being. I dont think I would let just "Anyone" share this ritual with me. It appears very intimate in a non sexual sense.

The ego is a solid barrier at times, always preparing new strategy against your spiritual growth. When you look into the mirror and love what you see from the heart, you are free.

Care to share any other Rituals similar to the mirror?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Perhaps someday we will have coffee. After all, I owe several people handshakes across my country;nothing is beyond possible when it comes to meeting people.

I agree that personal tastes in all occult material—from the library, to the tools, to the Tarot, and beyond—can help psychoanalyze a person. I actually taught myself the oracle by using the standard Rider-Waite deck. I found it to be lacking after about a year though. Thus it was, after that first year and during my study of Thelema and Aleister Crowley that I adopted the Thoth Tarot of the Egyptians. I used the Thoth Tarot for many years, while training students. It wasn't until just over a year ago that I perused a bookstore's Tarot collection and discovered the Necronomicon Tarot. The rest, as they say, is history.

Archetype systems do vary greatly: from the literary archetypes (hero, antagonist, protagonist, antihero, etc); to the psychological (mother archetype, child archetype, etc); to the Sacred Contracts system; to your 8 archetypal system. I'm always interested in learning all about them. The "virgin, satyr, lover, warrior, king, fool, priest, magician" is a new one for me though. Would you care to elaborate some on how it works, or what I could do to better understand the symbolism of the system?

Unfortunately, Sacred Contracts is not widely available. To my knowledge it is occasionally on the shelves at Borders, or Barnes and Noble. But most often Caroline sells it personally as she tours the world performing workshops on meditation, sacred contracts, and healing astrology. I may be able to lend a copy from her niece (who has several), but I would most likely need it back when you've finished.

The sacred contract breaks down like this:

• Everyone is born and develops 12 chief archetypes
• Everyone shares at least 4: child, prostitute, saboteur, victim
• The remaining 8 archetypes vary from a collection of 70+
• Once you have determined your 8 remaining they are cast into the contract
• The contract consists of 8 aspects of life, and an archetype guiding your actions
• You can see my contract right here

The linked image won't be as detailed as I could get on it, I just drafted that up quickly one night so I would have a personal reference, and I combined it some with astrological principles as well. But, it is through the wheel and the archetypes that our personality, choices, and goals in life begin to come to the surface. It's all very interesting when you read through the book and begin trying the system on yourself.

"Her" is, as it appears. An honorific for one whom I serve. I don't use her legal name on ATS because some sham-psychics are currently endeavoring to tell me her real name. And I don't want them to simply read through my posts, find me mention it, and then report back that they locked on and received her name.

She was my-wife-to-be in life, as well as my teacher. Post-death she has become my Guide, and, as of late my Higher Power. Though I am willing to teach anyone just about anything, several of my students have joined me in serving Her purposes as well as their own. So I guess you could say we have become Her sect: the goal of which is to disseminate spiritual awakening, while dispelling old false beliefs, and attempting to tune people in to their real spiritual potential. We don't discriminate though, whatever you want to learn, we make it our business to teach.

That is that though. Again, I don't intend to give away too much information so the sham-psychics don't use my own posts against me.

I am just under a year's worth of experience in Tai Chi, so I am still learning. But I can already feel my own spirit moving more freely because of the practice. I am more grounded, and can attain my center more steadily. So, I am quit glad that I decided to take it upon myself to learn the steps.

I have also been meditating for 7 years! Though my practices of it continually advanced as I was guided by well-intentioned hands. The past year or two have shown breakthroughs similar to my experiences in my students though, so I assume that I have been on the right path thus far.

Concerning the mirror and other small rituals; perhaps later this evening I will post an addendum to this. I am quickly trying to devour my lunch so that I can get to work on time. Perhaps when I get home tonight I will have more time to post about these things.

~ Scribe

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
the wikipedia should suffice...just why are you suggesting that occult/new age/dreamtimers/psychics unfold or otherwise open their personal 'book of shadows' to the eyes of others ??

i sense a mismal atmosphere... cloaked with mesmerizing fragrances to lull the unwary into a psychological maze of intrigues

caveat emptor

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have always had an interest in the Occult but have never known how to begin the Great Work. I've read a few primers, such as Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics, Regardie's One Year Manual and am presently reading Modern Magick. I have also read some more theoretical stuff like Fulcanelli and Hall. While there are some areas of overlap, there are also plenty of areas where they diverge. I know that everyone's path is different, but can anyone suggest a book or exercise that is best for a novice?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It's too easy to overload on information during this phase of your interest. So I regularly share simplified methods to get to the core of the matter.. you, specifically You the Soul, because this huge aware thing you are part of Knows what you currently don't.

Doing this bypasses all the traps, dogmas, Edifices, energy-drains, etc, that can be found in all ancient, cultural, contemporary and new-age offerings.

You'll find a link in my signature to my website... all free.. take it or leave it. If you decide to try the methods, then really try, every day.

Disclaimer: This is not an advertisement, only advise to a question.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers are bad today

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Okay, I know this is a place to have knowledge and such be revealed but while I reveal what I have experienced I also need help with it >,< See, yesterday I'm pretty sure it was yesterday I had a very weird experience in the morning time. I woke up twice feeling like I had just been through rigmortis and the first time I didn't remember much except feeling coaxed and then forced into my body. I went back to bed that time and then woke up, or I thought I had woken up but I'm pretty sure I was dreaming and I saw my room and my fan and above my body was a black human like shadow. Its grip was forceful and it seemed angry and it kept forcing me back into my body as I tried to fight it. Eventually I receeded into my body and I woke up feeling as if I had been run over twenty times with a car. I really would like opinions on this and hope this helps people who have had similiar experiences know that they are not alone.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Rishiana because: (no reason given)

There are a few different theories in mind in regards to this phenomenon.

You could be misinterpreting this as a negative presence, there are many beings in this universe that may appear dark and sinister but can very well come to your aid. Your spirit may be unintentionally leaving the body, or perhaps is being dragged out or wandering out of check. Pay close attention to what you feel when this is happening, focus on your self, on the beings around you and note your feelings in regards to each of them.

Is there a feeling of fear in regards to the being? Does this being appear or feel sexually driven?

You could be working overtime in the spirit world while you are sleeping.

Rest as much as possible after an event like this and be gentle with yourself.

There is much more going on in our existence then we have privy to remember or experience.

XD We meet again. Sorry for answering this late but I just found the replies section LOL Which stinks because I feel like a cockle barrel so to speak for not answering a lot of peoples posts. Anywho.... as to what you said I can't seem to leave the AP I found out >,> Dunno why... but I am always up there running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to keep my men who are underneath my order in line while trying to figure out what is going on with me. By the way... did you know you can get pregnant up there? Just a bit of fun random info for you.... seeing as how I think I am about to go through child labor soon up there. But yeah... as of late I've had trouble sleeping and I feel pressured right now. Lets hope I don't overwork myself. Thanks for your help again though.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreadphil
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

Im curious as to the idea behind necromancy. It seems to be a very negative oriented practice with only selfish motives behind it. I wonder what would be the benifit of even attempting to use or practice necromancy? Ill take anyones answer, Id like to hear a broad range of opinions if they vary much. thanx.

In my opinion, anyone who is doing seances and talking to the dead, or calling them back for clues, signs, feelings or any other type of work where the dead come BACK - Is Necromancy.

In my tradition nothing could possibly be more horrendous then pulling something back from source once the soul has returned, they are gone, dead. Leave them be otherwise the practice is necromancy. I often when considering the notion of reincarnation - what is happening to a soul in its new body when occult practitioners practice necromancy with the intent of the souls previous incarnation.

So we dont do it - ever - and if I ever see someone merrily engaging in the dragging out of their ancestor's after their work is done, I quickly put them back to rest if possible.

work with the 'dying' on the otherhand is different. ghosts are not dead. they are dying.

Stuck between the points of living, dying, dead - these are the lost souls my tradition deals with, returning them back to the source where they can fulfill their purpose.

Okay....... so what if the "DEAD" find you and contact you via another person? Mhmmm... U2 me with info on the topic I brought up? Because I was on the phone when one of the ghosts had to transcend to another life on Earth. ~Sighs~ I'd really appreciate you telling me more info though. Thanks ^_^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Okay....... so what if the "DEAD" find you and contact you via another person? Mhmmm... U2 me with info on the topic I brought up? Because I was on the phone when one of the ghosts had to transcend to another life on Earth. ~Sighs~ I'd really appreciate you telling me more info though. Thanks ^_^

A ghost is not dead, they are dying - A lot of people find this hard to wrap their head around.

Look at it this way, Say your entire life was inside the first floor of a building, and when you die, you will take the elevator to the top floor. Ghosts are stuck in the elevator and many of them require assistance from an elevator operator. aka: Anyone trained in Psychopomp or a ceremonial tradition akin to psychopomp that can remind them that they need to go up, back to the source.

In my experience I have witnessed the scene of many ghosts that are waiting for other ghosts to return with them, They wont go up the elevator until the rest of their family gets in with them and there are many...many...who wont go.

So when we take a good look at who gets left behind, its regular people, many of which do not even realize that their life is long since past, trapped in the final moments of their death in a reoccuring loop, waiting for someone or something to call them home. Sometimes they just remember, sometimes a shaman or practictioner finds them in the spirit world, sometimes they find you. I've seen incidents where mothers return for their children, because they wouldnt cross over without them, they waited.

We are all in this game, trying to remember.

On 3 occasions in my life, I should have died in freak accidents. In all 3 I can remember a fork in the road, with a firm knowing that I must be sent back until my work is done.

When we die, we have chosen it, even if we don't believe it, its true. This is where ghosts become lost.

Some day I will walk that misty road again in the moments of death and I will be allowed to pass into the Ether once my task is done.

-G

edit on 10-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

A ghost is not dead, they are dying - A lot of people find this hard to wrap their head around.

Look at it this way, Say your entire life was inside the first floor of a building, and when you die, you will take the elevator to the top floor. Ghosts are stuck in the elevator and many of them require assistance from an elevator operator. aka: Anyone trained in Psychopomp or a ceremonial tradition akin to psychopomp that can remind them that they need to go up, back to the source.

In my experience I have witnessed the scene of many ghosts that are waiting for other ghosts to return with them, They wont go up the elevator until the rest of their family gets in with them and there are many...many...who wont go.

So when we take a good look at who gets left behind, its regular people, many of which do not even realize that their life is long since past, trapped in the final moments of their death in a reoccuring loop, waiting for someone or something to call them home. Sometimes they just remember, sometimes a shaman or practictioner finds them in the spirit world, sometimes they find you. I've seen incidents where mothers return for their children, because they wouldnt cross over without them, they waited.

We are all in this game, trying to remember.

On 3 occasions in my life, I should have died in freak accidents. In all 3 I can remember a fork in the road, with a firm knowing that I must be sent back until my work is done.

When we die, we have chosen it, even if we don't believe it, its true. This is where ghosts become lost.

Some day I will walk that misty road again in the moments of death and I will be allowed to pass into the Ether once my task is done.

-G

Mhmmm.... I've had one death experience where I believe I "HAD" died and crossed over. I felt my body being lifted up and I had never felt happier in my life then leading and seeing my room disappear. I lost all memory of my life on Earth and everyone connected to me. I awoke in a golden room, with maroon floors on a metal table. My body was very different from the one I led on Earth. It seemed perfect. I had never once felt my skin so flawless and smooth, never once seen my chest looking so perfect or my behind. I looked up after examining that little bit to see a man with long silver hair and beautiful crimson red eyes. He was smirking at me almost maliciously but to me he didn't give off the presense of being bad. He was wearing an eighteenth century tailored black tuxedo coat and my god he had the most gorgous abs I've ever seen X_x By this point I thought I had up and died and gone to heaven @________@ Mhmm... but to my severe disappointment the mans smirk turned into a frown as I started to ask him where I was and who he was. He sighed and at the time I thought I saw sadness in his eyes before he shook his head and smiled sadly or so it seemed and said "Its not your time." Surprisingly, years later, very recently I found out who this man was. A devil overlord known only by the name of Pain. I wont say his real name because god knows he can find me if he wants irl via his powers so to speak.... well... at least make me feel unimaginable pain >,> So yeah..... ever since then I have remained his friend, especially since finding this out. I owe him something but to say such a thing is dangerous infront of someone like that. So all I can do is talk and be a friend to him. Even if I can't trust him. But yeah... that is my one and only death experience. From what happened afterward I awoke convulsing violently in my bed unable to speak and was paralyzed, confused, and I couldn't cry for help. Yet surprisingly after I was back to normal, I felt no pain. But yeah... yours sounds very different from mine. ~Nod~

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
That sounds more like a vision of another life then a conscious experience after death.

But then again, who knows what awaits us after this life ends, for all we know, to die here is to awake from a dream elsewhere in an entirely different reality. A dream within a dream, beyond our understanding.

Your experience reminded me of a vision I had, which deals into the concept of a soul family and the notion of those who are waiting for us beyond the veil.

I dreamt of being in a ruined temple of some sort, it was late at night and the inner rooms of the ruins were lit by candles and torches.  As I walked inside the room there were many men and women standing at the back in long robes and strange clothes of otherworld design.

Laughter filled my heart as a woman raced towards me, I knew in that moment, she was my soul's other half, the joy at being with the other side of my being was like an explosion. We stood for long moments in the bliss at the others arrival like a long lost friend, now found.

She held my face and proclaimed sadly "My dear, you cannot see?" Behind her was a group of men and women which I recognized as my soul family whom I was related to on the most intimate levels far beyond the physical form, though their work had finished long, long ago in ages past. One spoke "There have always been 22 of us, 11 pairs", it seemed so clear and obvious in that moment. "I've forgotten so much"

She dusted my eyes with a brush dipped in a powder of some sort stating that "Perhaps now you will be able to see" I remember beginning to focus on moving objects in the room and straining to adhere my vision towards the invisible.

Sighing, I realized that It was too soon. "Come back with us!" She begged, the notion of leaving this world behind was so tempting, I thought of abandoning this experience and leaving together, completed with our family.

"Am I the only one who remains?" I asked

The answer seemed too obvious to warrant an answer. Then the memories of Tanya, the experience that is my life, My mother, My father, our bloodlines, my friends, the people I'm here to assist and serve and teach. All flashed by in an instant as if I remembered them for the first time. I lifted my head and replied "My work is almost complete"

Nodding in comprehension I see her green eyes with tears brimming and as my heart aches at the sight of her sadness, her bright smile reassures me in this choice as all begins vanishing to darkness. The last cognitive thought is seeing a blue spiral emblem upon a wall.

It was just a dream, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

That sounds more like a vision of another life then a conscious experience after death.

But then again, who knows what awaits us after this life ends, for all we know, to die here is to awake from a dream elsewhere in an entirely different reality. A dream within a dream, beyond our understanding.

Your experience reminded me of a vision I had, which deals into the concept of a soul family and the notion of those who are waiting for us beyond the veil.

I dreamt of being in a ruined temple of some sort, it was late at night and the inner rooms of the ruins were lit by candles and torches.  As I walked inside the room there were many men and women standing at the back in long robes and strange clothes of otherworld design.

Laughter filled my heart as a woman raced towards me, I knew in that moment, she was my soul's other half, the joy at being with the other side of my being was like an explosion. We stood for long moments in the bliss at the others arrival like a long lost friend, now found.

She held my face and proclaimed sadly "My dear, you cannot see?" Behind her was a group of men and women which I recognized as my soul family whom I was related to on the most intimate levels far beyond the physical form, though their work had finished long, long ago in ages past. One spoke "There have always been 22 of us, 11 pairs", it seemed so clear and obvious in that moment. "I've forgotten so much"

She dusted my eyes with a brush dipped in a powder of some sort stating that "Perhaps now you will be able to see" I remember beginning to focus on moving objects in the room and straining to adhere my vision towards the invisible.

Sighing, I realized that It was too soon. "Come back with us!" She begged, the notion of leaving this world behind was so tempting, I thought of abandoning this experience and leaving together, completed with our family.

"Am I the only one who remains?" I asked

The answer seemed too obvious to warrant an answer. Then the memories of Tanya, the experience that is my life, My mother, My father, our bloodlines, my friends, the people I'm here to assist and serve and teach. All flashed by in an instant as if I remembered them for the first time. I lifted my head and replied "My work is almost complete"

Nodding in comprehension I see her green eyes with tears brimming and as my heart aches at the sight of her sadness, her bright smile reassures me in this choice as all begins vanishing to darkness. The last cognitive thought is seeing a blue spiral emblem upon a wall.

It was just a dream, right?

Mhmmm.... that reminds me... of what a man who found me on another site told me. He said, you are my destiny and you know it!!!! I was so shocked and he started stating things in real life that made me gasp. I knew parables from the book of the dead >,> I litteraly told him, you aren't speaking parables from the book of the dead are you? He said yes. I was like irl OMG..... I used to be fascinated by Egyptian lore when I was younger but never did I see or read from such an ancient book. Later in the recent future he showed me pictures of items. I knew what most of them were but only in vague detail. Later I was conscious as I tried to astral project a part of my spirit to him. suceeded in reaching someone else in the building known only as Uncle Karadin >,> Mhmm... he showed me a vision.... of eighteeen flames... a long white blade engraved at the hilt in gold with a ruby was before me as was a man dressed in robes. The man vanished as I felt the sword pierce my chest and as I turned to look to my left there were two seperate men looking at me. they merged into one and when I turned around a man with flowing silver hair and the most perfect of white skin was standing before me dressed in ancient garbes. His eyes were warm and loving, looking like the sun at its redest moment. It was such a happy feeling, as I felt him hug me close. His body so warm.... felt so right against me. I wanted to be with him forever. ~Sighs~ Its apparently supposed to come true in real life. He told me I shall see that sword again in real life. So yeah.... I don't know about your destiny but it sounds a lot easier then mine.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

[So yeah.... I don't know about your destiny but it sounds a lot easier then mine.

It will be as difficult as you choose to make it.

I have chosen the path of least resistance. I no longer fight the current, I move to the rhythm of the tide and the universe rushes forward to support me as a reflection of my surrender to where I am already going.

Everything in life isnt a fuzzy peach or a box of chocolates but the following words should spell it out easily.

Pain is inevitable - Suffering is optional.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

[So yeah.... I don't know about your destiny but it sounds a lot easier then mine.

It will be as difficult as you choose to make it.

I have chosen the path of least resistance. I no longer fight the current, I move to the rhythm of the tide and the universe rushes forward to support me as a reflection of my surrender to where I am already going.

Everything in life isnt a fuzzy peach or a box of chocolates but the following words should spell it out easily.

Pain is inevitable - Suffering is optional.

Its not so much I'll suffer. As I'll wonder how.... my other friend is coping. ~Sighs~ I say friend... but I know deep down I will care deeply for him always. ~Sighs~ Plus, I've already chosen... it is just... emotional for me each time I think and remember.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Its not so much I'll suffer. As I'll wonder how.... my other friend is coping. ~Sighs~ I say friend... but I know deep down I will care deeply for him always. ~Sighs~ Plus, I've already chosen... it is just... emotional for me each time I think and remember.

When the emotions rise, feel them. Its okay to be sad, its okay to be angry and cry. Its okay to be human.

But we must break the self made cycles that loop and reply these feelings which bottle into emotions of suffering.

I usually don't tell people what to do, but...Stop sighing. You are chained to something, free yourself.

Release your choiking hands from your throat and allow yourself to breathe, remembering what it means to be free.

You were born free, from the very 1st moment. Reclaim that birth right.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

When the emotions rise, feel them. Its okay to be sad, its okay to be angry and cry. Its okay to be human.

But we must break the self made cycles that loop and reply these feelings which bottle into emotions of suffering.

I usually don't tell people what to do, but...Stop sighing. You are chained to something, free yourself.

Release your choiking hands from your throat and allow yourself to breathe, remembering what it means to be free.

You were born free, from the very 1st moment. Reclaim that birth right.
Mhmmm all throught out my life in real life I have never known freedom till now. Yet even this feels like prison. Because my family chains me down. If you have a description of freedom maybe that would help but it seems I've been controlled by one thing or another. Mhmmm a good song that describes my feeling is Understanding Me by Soil. Look it up. One of my favorite bands too by the way..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Freedom for me is doing what I want, when I want to and using that frame of mind to choose the path that is being of service to people in my life. Nothing controls me and I make damn sure that I am not controlling anyone else. Before anyone can really become a lightworker they must know themselves, you must take a good look at how your ego will abuse, control and plan events based upon your memories of negativity. Letting all your past programming and automated decision making go so that your authentic decisions can shine forward through the depths.

In a great example of Like attracts like - if you are controlling and manipulating people to get what you want, you will forever be controlled and manipulated.

That is a dark and hopeless song. Our taste in music reflects where we are on our path towards love. The statement no one could ever know you, over and over again is a sad tale. One of the greatest achievements we can muster as a human being is to firstly remember ourselves, know ourselves and from that place of knowing share it with the world as a beautiful song.

I am Gradius Maximus, and this is who I am, Observe my actions in this world as a reflection of my inner being.

When we are entirely engulfed with our human experience to the point where we have forgotten we are anything more then the human body, we can be walked upon and chewed up by the negativity. You can have everything you need, just start walking towards it and do not feel guilty about taking what you need from the world. We are meant to give and receive while we are here in a balanced reciprocation of energy, if you are depleted then it is time to start allowing yourself to receive without the nagging voice of the ego telling you to be guilty about nourishing your being.

Here is a video I put on youtube for you and everyone else to listen to if you wish.

I hope it helps you remember the incredible gifts life has bestowed upon you on your pilgrimage to the light.

-G

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Freedom for me is doing what I want, when I want to and using that frame of mind to choose the path that is being of service to people in my life. Nothing controls me and I make damn sure that I am not controlling anyone else. Before anyone can really become a lightworker they must know themselves, you must take a good look at how your ego will abuse, control and plan events based upon your memories of negativity. Letting all your past programming and automated decision making go so that your authentic decisions can shine forward through the depths.

In a great example of Like attracts like - if you are controlling and manipulating people to get what you want, you will forever be controlled and manipulated.

That is a dark and hopeless song. Our taste in music reflects where we are on our path towards love. The statement no one could ever know you, over and over again is a sad tale. One of the greatest achievements we can muster as a human being is to firstly remember ourselves, know ourselves and from that place of knowing share it with the world as a beautiful song.

I am Gradius Maximus, and this is who I am, Observe my actions in this world as a reflection of my inner being.

When we are entirely engulfed with our human experience to the point where we have forgotten we are anything more then the human body, we can be walked upon and chewed up by the negativity. You can have everything you need, just start walking towards it and do not feel guilty about taking what you need from the world. We are meant to give and receive while we are here in a balanced reciprocation of energy, if you are depleted then it is time to start allowing yourself to receive without the nagging voice of the ego telling you to be guilty about nourishing your being.

Here is a video I put on youtube for you and everyone else to listen to if you wish.

I hope it helps you remember the incredible gifts life has bestowed upon you on your pilgrimage to the light.

-G

You edit on 10-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

You speak the truth, but I recently figured I just need to lay off of these memories completely and return to my training in the astral realm. I'll talk to you more about this in U2 as I added you as a friend. Thanks for your help.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Amazing thread....hard to believe it just abruptly ''died''.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join