It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing the ATS Grimoire - Communal sharing of all wisdom Occult and Paranormal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
Um, yeah. I mean no disrespect (I don't subscribe to any of the information contained in this thread at all), but for those that do, is it not possible someone could post nefarious information that could, in fact, be utilized by someone ignorant, even if they were handicapped by inexperience and unaware of intent? It's not like I'm concerned, but I'm just saying if someone posts directions on summoning a demon but calls it Nature Meditation Exercise, is all hell gonna break loose ... even if (or maybe because!) the potential summoner doesn't really know what they're doing?

Intention is everything,

Nothing here is going to summon a demon accidently unless its already there.

Summoning requires incredible power as far as I know and some little experimenter wondering if it will work will just be laughed at by the spirits.

Malicious practices will be sniffed out by the experienced Occult members of this thread and be revealed for what they are.

So this raises a question, as the OP, am I allowed to request that unsafe material be removed?

-G

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

I would hope there wouldn't be anyone stupid enough to try to summon a Demon,but he that do so,does at his own risk. Those who are willing to put forth the effort to improve themselves spiritually,will embark on a journey with many rewards. It is about self improvement,not personal gain. But don't take my word for it. In the beginning of my journey,i was foolish enough to try these things out of curiosity,only to be confronted by the Demon on several different occasions. One incident was even by accident,it which resulted in a full blown Phantasm. The other resulted in an instant of agonizing pain in my tooth trying to summon a spirit into a brazen vessel after immediately burning it's seal. It took me years to get over that event.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

If the children are not ready,than they are not ready. You have my permission to remove any of my posts that you feel my lead the ignorant astray.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

The children will find the exact same information elsewhere if they really want to, we cannot stop them.

It is the spirits who will guide them to do what they will, at least on ATS there is a community to support them in practicing safe ritual. We have a broad selection of practictions from Shamanism Adepts, followers of the Craft, and several other facets of the Occult.

But if we as a group think something is unsafe, I'm certain that we would come together and decide if it should be removed.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Personally, I would like to see the walls between sectors of the Occult, Spiritualists, Covens, Druids, New-agers, etc, get dropped. The differing Beliefs are cause for concern the way I see it.. no offence meant to anyone.

Where we humans are going is beyond Beliefs, beyond the past or present methods/rituals in use, to an experience and understanding that transcends all Belief-Systems,

Example.. the Middle Pillar Method, or White Light Method as I call it, is under-rated for what it is and can do for us. Sure it is used by more and more people these days, which is a bonus, but even then it is used in a minimalist way. Instead of doing the exercise and then sitting silently filled with so much light that you radiate outwards and can therefore easily cleanse a room, house, property, township, city.. just by purposely broadcasting it with your Intent.. the majority only use it as a prepatory thing prior to ritual.. all well and good of course.

And yet it is this Light that is the Aware-energy of our Universe. We can just as easily with Intent follow up into that Source of Light which will take us exactly where we need to be as a Soul in Remembering Itself. It will open all the doors for your growth and facilitate your merging again with your Higher-Self... which is the next step in human evolution in order to become powerful, fully aware beings while in the flesh of this dense world.

From there on Magic.. for want of a better word to use.. becomes Authentic, needing of no Tools, done most easily with the Intent supplied by the Generating Thought you had. But, this powerful manipulation is not for those seeking things for themselves, it is for use to show others what they can do for themselves as we plant the seeds to assist the Awakening that is slowly occuring in humanity.

Simplify! Get out of what we have learned and move beyond it's limited scope, no longer remaining in the comfort zones we so cherished for so long as Our Way. In fact, as Bruce Lee alluded to often, by not limiting ourselves to one or two Ways that we will work and grow, we then open ourselves to the Wayless Way.. using everything available to us from all offerings that can work for us and bring us to a greater understanding of being Limitless.

[/silly old guys rant]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

Im curious as to the idea behind necromancy. It seems to be a very negative oriented practice with only selfish motives behind it. I wonder what would be the benifit of even attempting to use or practice necromancy? Ill take anyones answer, Id like to hear a broad range of opinions if they vary much. thanx.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreadphil
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

Im curious as to the idea behind necromancy. It seems to be a very negative oriented practice with only selfish motives behind it. I wonder what would be the benifit of even attempting to use or practice necromancy? Ill take anyones answer, Id like to hear a broad range of opinions if they vary much. thanx.

In my opinion, anyone who is doing seances and talking to the dead, or calling them back for clues, signs, feelings or any other type of work where the dead come BACK - Is Necromancy.

In my tradition nothing could possibly be more horrendous then pulling something back from source once the soul has returned, they are gone, dead. Leave them be otherwise the practice is necromancy. I often when considering the notion of reincarnation - what is happening to a soul in its new body when occult practitioners practice necromancy with the intent of the souls previous incarnation.

So we dont do it - ever - and if I ever see someone merrily engaging in the dragging out of their ancestor's after their work is done, I quickly put them back to rest if possible.

work with the 'dying' on the otherhand is different. ghosts are not dead. they are dying.

Stuck between the points of living, dying, dead - these are the lost souls my tradition deals with, returning them back to the source where they can fulfill their purpose.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

hi Gradius,

Once they are in the Light they are no longer considered human, but Soul, as you say. So in that capacity there is nothing they cannot do. They can easily reach into this world at any time while being active on all other levels, so it isn't a case of dragging them back really. They have every right to decline any request from this world, but none have I know of as yet because at that level of Awareness all things are known to be valid.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

But what of the concept of reincarnation? Is the soul not busy doing work elsewhere after it has returned?

I'd be interested in hearing a lot more theories on this, its a topic we never get to discuss much in my community.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

necromancy like all other occult arts is neither good nor evil, its a tool the will and intent of the user determines its morality. iv been practicing my version of boneyard work for more then fifteen years. the links i provided as i said were overly simplified and modernised. they work best as examples of the art not practicle instructions.
i use a variety of occult methods such as sympathy, envisioning the effect, ritual,prayer to a variety of personifications of death, sigil use, and the use of items of focus. while death magic in general is not a art for most users of mystic arts some of us find that our talents are in this art and use it for many purposes good and bad. everything from looking at a persons energy for signs of ill health and advanced death marks, to trapping harmful spirits in prepared jars for use as a source of spirit energy. and much more but as i said the intent of the user is what determines the arts morality. many people recognized and worship the concept of life, but they tend to snubb the fact that death is what makes life special, its the great equilzer all humans die no matter there belifes or station in life they all will eventualy die.

heres some articles you may find helpful in explaining what exactly necromantic practices are and the motivation for them.

www.realmagick.com...

www.realmagick.com...

www.realmagick.com...

www.westgatenecromantic.com...
edit on 18-10-2010 by KrillsAngelWings because: edited to add links for clarification.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by Tayesin

But what of the concept of reincarnation? Is the soul not busy doing work elsewhere after it has returned?

I'd be interested in hearing a lot more theories on this, its a topic we never get to discuss much in my community.

Hi,

The soul is massive and powerful, it can have any number of simultaneous incarnations in this world or others. Each of those incarnations are only small portions of the Soul, so Reincarnation is no problem.

I see it like this... a Soul chooses to have the experiences on offer in Earth, so it observes the structure, options and conditions available to it and then sends a tendril/portion of itself into the Akasha where life decisions or Itinerary is developed with other souls, then it simply reaches into this dense Dream we call Life on Earth.

Yes, the portions of Soul we call the dead who get into the Light start to Wake Up from the Dream of Life once in the Light. They can choose what they do from there. Many choose to do works there or in other support positions. But in the end all portions will remerge with the Soul and at some other time that it will remerge with it's own larger self, the Oversoul.

There are no limitations on soul. Certainly anything we as humans can think of that a Soul should be simply does not apply since we are still perceiving it as small and naughty in most cases... in need of perfection. When it was formed in perfection, is already perfect and not in need of redemption.

This from my own experiences, not from a belief I chose or was Indoctrinated with.

Be well.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is such an awesome idea for a thread! I've been studying the Occult for the last year now (I know, I'm just being born) but the intricacies involved in many occult practices such as alchemy and witchcraft are VERY complex. We can not express the fullness of the One true mystery even after we have learned it, because in divulging this information we are impinging on free will and thus perverting our teachings. This is "evil". There are many distortions concerning the Occult, but maybe it is for the good of mankind.

This thread however is a good idea because those who Seek will find it. Every time I finish a new Occult book I'll try to remember to post it up here or something.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Also, I would like to learn how to reconnect with the Akashic Records/ experience my soul in more fullness of living. If anyone has information on certain meditations that could help me achieve this, I would be thankful. Our souls are indeed transmutations and transmute.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
reply to post by Tayesin

Also, I would like to learn how to reconnect with the Akashic Records/ experience my soul in more fullness of living. If anyone has information on certain meditations that could help me achieve this, I would be thankful. Our souls are indeed transmutations and transmute.

Hi p4t,

This is one meditation that "popped into my head fully formed" when searching for ways other people could more easily experience the Akasha... Simply-Spirit, The Akasha

It has always been easy for me, since I found my own way there as a 17 year old..long time ago now... when I told my old mentor about it all she had to say was, "You are very fortunate to have been shown that." At the time I did not know there was a name for the place, or that it is what most people would consider to be Heavenly.

The Key is the mental-visual for the Building as it appears.. which is described in the offered meditation. Once you have that locked in, you will always be able to reconnect with it at will. The image is like dialling the phone number to the Akasha and it locks you on target, so to speak.

Some people find it easier to record themselves gently speaking the written meditation in order to use it as a guided meditation, which seems to work a lot better for the majority I've worked with over the years.

One word of advice with it is.. everyone experiences it slightly differently, some see a small library room, some see a small theatre, etc. It really doesn't matter how you see it, but it is important to allow it to be what it will by making sure you are only actively creating the initial mental image (dialling the number to connect) and then allowing it to become what it will for you without any more input from your mind.

Many people have asked for these simplified meditations to be recorded on disc or electronically as guided mediations, and one day I may just do that, lol.

edit on 18-10-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers make mistakes

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
ok i wanted to contribute some i figured id add some links to infomative ebooks that are free and legal. these are all sections of one of my fav sites and maybe helpful to everyone from newcomers to experianced occultists.

www.sacred-texts.com... internet book of shadows

www.sacred-texts.com... esoterica

www.sacred-texts.com... grimoirs

www.sacred-texts.com... i-ching

www.sacred-texts.com... mysticism

www.sacred-texts.com... shamanisim

www.sacred-texts.com... thelema

www.sacred-texts.com... theosophy

www.sacred-texts.com... wicca and neopagan

www.sacred-texts.com... alchemy

www.sacred-texts.com... astrology and skylore

www.sacred-texts.com... books of the east

www.sacred-texts.com... shinto

www.sacred-texts.com... symbolisim

www.sacred-texts.com... tantra

www.sacred-texts.com... tarot

i also have many ebooks that if anyone wants them i can get them to you .

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Personally, I would like to see the walls between sectors of the Occult, Spiritualists, Covens, Druids, New-agers, etc, get dropped. The differing Beliefs are cause for concern the way I see it.. no offence meant to anyone.

It's never going to happen. Many Occult rituals are built around a theme,You just can't convince a green witch ro become a ceremonial Magician,or a shaman to become a Kaos magician or any other combination. You can add different flavors,but some won't ever change what they believe.

From there on Magic.. for want of a better word to use.. becomes Authentic, needing of no Tools, done most easily with the Intent supplied by the Generating Thought you had. But, this powerful manipulation is not for those seeking things for themselves, it is for use to show others what they can do for themselves as we plant the seeds to assist the Awakening that is slowly occuring in humanity.

In the beginning, tools are needed,they serve many proposes,in some cases only the fool would leave them behind. There are many virtues to the properly made tool,and in some cases occult virtue will not be drawn forth without. There mare many times we will or do not need the use of tools,but an in depth study of other branches will revile otherwise.

Simplify! Get out of what we have learned and move beyond it's limited scope, no longer remaining in the comfort zones we so cherished for so long as Our Way. In fact, as Bruce Lee alluded to often, by not limiting ourselves to one or two Ways that we will work and grow, we then open ourselves to the Wayless Way.. using everything available to us from all offerings that can work for us and bring us to a greater understanding of being Limitless.

Although Bruce Lee was a fantastic Martial artist ,he wasn't always right about everything. A form is also a very important tool for forming a good foundation good structure and fast reflexes. Bruce even studied forms early on,and wouldn't have been able to invent Jeet kune do without these tools. He didn't like to admit that,but his sifu was not happy when a Famous Bruce Lee later bribed him to teach him the last FORMS of his favorite style Wing Tsun.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
It's never going to happen. Many Occult rituals are built around a theme,You just can't convince a green witch ro become a ceremonial Magician,or a shaman to become a Kaos magician or any other combination. You can add different flavors,but some won't ever change what they believe.

Here lay the problem .. Beliefs. The very things that Limit us. Yes we all begin to crawl before walking, but when we can run we no longer hold to the things of crawling.

For about 10 years I've been getting the very strong message that it is Time for Sharing.. time to break down the walls that keep us separated into the little pigeon holes. By calling ourselves one type of person we immediately limit ourselves from any other possible experiences.

My point is that it is now time for us to stop the pigeon holing, time to share the best and most effective things from within each of those pigeon holes and even more importantly it is now time to drop Beliefs so that we may experience the much larger picture reality that is all around us in each moment. Until we drop having to be Attached to any Belief-Structure, we cannot become fully Open, Aware and Authentic.

In the beginning, tools are needed,they serve many proposes,in some cases only the fool would leave them behind. There are many virtues to the properly made tool,and in some cases occult virtue will not be drawn forth without. There mare many times we will or do not need the use of tools,but an in depth study of other branches will revile otherwise.

Tools have no power of their own. They only have the power we instill in them through their manufacture and use. Hence they can become drained easily and in need then of re-energising. This tells us that they have a limited lifespan for use in our growth.

The analogy of crawling, walking and running applies here. If we are to open ourselves to much higher levels of Awareness then we need to drop that which limits us from that growth. And anything we hang onto for the traditional value or for our own comfort zones is a Limitation to growth outside the Box.

Although Bruce Lee was a fantastic Martial artist ,he wasn't always right about everything. A form is also a very important tool for forming a good foundation good structure and fast reflexes. Bruce even studied forms early on,and wouldn't have been able to invent Jeet kune do without these tools. He didn't like to admit that,but his sifu was not happy when a Famous Bruce Lee later bribed him to teach him the last FORMS of his favorite style Wing Tsun.

Of course he wasn't right about everything, no one person is all the time. The use of Kata and Form is the same as learning to crawl before walking. They are only a means to learn by, and yet if we desire to grow beyond that system/Belief we then have to become formless, fully aware in the moment without need of refering to or remaining attached to "how I do it".

The beauty of Lee was he saw his own attachments and tried to undevelop that indoctrination to become formless. He was also able to learn something new from others.. which is something very rare in this world.

Thanks for spending the time with me

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

You have a very open mind,i like that. That is a very good thing to have in the Occult. Very rare indeed. I enjoy a variety of flavors myself. How long have you been into the Occult?
Also,can you give me an example of how you would start a ritual off,and the things you do?
edit on 19-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2010 by CASH69 because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
You have a very open mind,i like that. That is a very good thing to have in the Occult. Very rare indeed. I enjoy a variety of flavors myself. How long have you been into the Occult?
Also,can you give me an example of how you would start a ritual off,and the things you do?

I was born this way 50 years ago this past year.

Since I was a small child I could see through the veils, and understood that there was a massive and growing void between the world of Man and the worlds of Energy around us. Even at age 5 I knew I had come here on a mission to help bring ancient knowledge back into a clearer perspective with less reliance on Belief-Structure. So yeah.. I was born a freak

I have been using the Middle Pillar Method of the ancient Hebrew for about 13 years or so, although I call it the White Light Method. And I use it for many reasons... to re-energise when in public and the natural flow of energy runs from high concentrations to the areas of low concentrations.. meaning as I walk around the high energy flows out of me to those with little energy left.. so I "top-up" about every 2 to 3 minutes or so as I walk.

A few years back I only had to do it once an hour or so, but today of course there is far more negativity clouds building up anywhere human beings congregate. You may notice that we have become Sponges for the negative energy clouds from the population, which is why we get drained so much these days and why we need to allow that negative energy to flow back into the Light.. which we direct with our Intent

How I do it.. White Light Method

I also use it to prepare for what I call a Journey.. 30 years or so ago they used to be Astral Journeys, but it changed when I learned about not having Limitations and they moved into what I call Soul levels of Awareness where we simply move through Awareness/Energy to find our own Memories as Souls.

When teaching it to others I ask them to practice it daily to begin with and to sit in it for at least 10 minutes as it not only energises a person but it clears out "dross" so that we may Perceive more Clearly in Journey and in our day to day living. And, it is a wonderful thing anyone can Give to themselves.. by way of Loving yourself enough to Give to yourself. Many people who experienced it so far have said things like, "I felt Loved", "I felt like I was Home", "I felt safe", etc. All important places/points to begin our growth.

So once I have done the exercise and used the Light to open and clear out the Chakras I then used to go up the Tube of Light above my head.. most times it has taken me to an area near the Akasha called the Park in order to commune with the higher-self.. or what new-agers call "My Guide". I stopped needing to do that once I merged again with the higher-self after having the Initial Enlightenment experience of being blown apart and experiencing Being The Universe.

And, when sitting filled with LIght so that you become like a Lightbulb, shining and radiating Light around you.. I then use it by expanding it outwards to cleanse the room, then out further to cleanse the building, then out further to cleanse the property and even further at times to heal areas in the town or city.

If a ritual is something you do often, than that is the only one I employ.

It is what helped bring me to my current understandings of our nature as Powerful Souls, and what brought about the knowing that we can easily Effect material things in the physical world simply by directing this energy with our Intent.. hence why I no longer needed to employ Tools. Although I still have a staff I made after having the Vision of how to make it.. and understand that it isn't so much a tool for use this time as it is a Symbol for the times we approach now so that those who are meant to be led to safety will know who to go with.

I hope this has answered your question .

edit on 19-10-2010 by Tayesin because: fixing spelling mistakes because my fingers can't spell anymore

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I 've got an enquiry,is it neccessary to believe or pray to any deities/gods/godess when one is interested in the occult and would like to begin the journey for achieving some knowledge?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join