It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery NYC UFO Twitter pic seen around the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I've had to re-post this several times in response to the many news articles using this pic to explain the UFO sighting in NYC. Upon further investigation of the matter, I wanted to share what I've found and what still remains a mystery. So I made this thread.

On October 13th twitter went crazy with news of UFOs being seen in NYC. Many people wondered what they were looking at. This pic showed up out of nowhere, and immediately became the "go-to" icon for many people's blogs, news articles, and even a story about a teacher's bday party. So what's the big deal right? This is the pic:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d30a3c5ef656.jpg[/atsimg]

This pic comes from this twitter post:

twitter.com...

Upon reading this post, one notices that he posted it at 11:12 a.m. Oct. 9th. But after clicking the link to the pic (twitpic.com...) you will notice that the pic has now been removed. Wierd huh? Also in the tweet is mentioned #october13 #disclosure...yet it is only the 9th!

Reading up and down the twitter user profile for @jasondiamond one discovers several things. His website is for a production company called MBS Productions (mbsproductions.com...) who state "We Direct, Produce, Edit, design Broadcast Graphics and Visual Effects and provide Digital Lab services." Interesting.

Looking at his other tweets here:

twitter.com...

...there are no more mentions of the UFO sighting...only one cryptic tweet stands out. This one:

twitter.com...

...at 8:47 p.m. October 13th. He states "Ive been told not to tak about this..."

By "tak" does he mean "talk"? What is he referring to? It is totally out of context with any of his other tweets, and seems really suspicious considering the following attributions about the picture he apparently posted on the 9th of October by various news outlets touting the pic as proof of the UFOs being a "balloon release" as seen here:

n ew york daily news

Look closely at the article the teacher is holding and you will see that the picture featured matches exactly the picture attributed to @jasondiamond in these other articles found:

www.allvoices.com...

www.nypost.com...

news-public.com...

theintelhub.com...

I could go on...but as you might have noticed most of the articles attribute the pic as "Via twitter from @jason diamond". But WAIT!!! How can this be, when he supposedly posted this pic on the 9th of October...NOT the 13th, when the 13th was the actual day of the sighting. And how can they attribute the pic to his tweet when the pic is nonexistent?

Indeed. My question exactly to all of you. Did all of these people and journalists make a mistake? It seems so, but more importantly: Was he silenced and forced to remove the pic from his original post for various reasons such as to avoid embarrassing said journalists? And did he try to explain it with his tweet stating "Ive been told not to tak about this"?

The evidence points to yes. IMHO. What do you guys think?
edit on 15-10-2010 by AutOmatIc because: date

edit on 15-10-2010 by AutOmatIc because: non

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can only guess but it does seem something is going on....???

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

I know, that's my feeling too, but it seems a lot of people have been using this guy's Oct 9th pic in their debunking theories and in their evidence theories, when the evidence points to the fact that it was posted on the 9th not the 13th. Was he paid off?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Since the picture has been removed from his twitter account, its hard to say now that it was from him, but a quick internet search confirms just this. A hoax pic from this graphic artist jason diamond. It is interesting that he posted it 4 days prior to it being attributed to all of the sightings. I will have to look into this more and perhaps do some research on this designer. The crytpic quote of being told not to talk about it....what the heck does that mean. Who told him? Why? When? Quick question though, when was the pictured removed from twitter. Man another sleepless night ahead of me...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yeah it seems there was and is a massive amount of disinformation being peddled while at the same time some unique and strange things were happening.....

If a crowd of people saw a very strange object or many object, then someone would launch 100 balloons as a counter point... seemed like clockwork throught the 13th...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Since the picture has been removed from his twitter account, its hard to say now that it was from him, but a quick internet search confirms just this. A hoax pic from this graphic artist jason diamond. It is interesting that he posted it 4 days prior to it being attributed to all of the sightings. I will have to look into this more and perhaps do some research on this designer. The crytpic quote of being told not to talk about it....what the heck does that mean. Who told him? Why? When? Quick question though, when was the pictured removed from twitter. Man another sleepless night ahead of me...

Yea I noticed this person commented :

Dronetek says: October 14, 2010 at 11:33 am You do realize the picture you use in your article is a HOAX, created by Jason Diamond (a digital artist), right? Great reporting though, really……

...on this article:

www.mediaite.com...

As to when the pic was removed from his original post...I'm still checking that out Thanks for the reply!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

I know, that's my feeling too, but it seems a lot of people have been using this guy's Oct 9th pic in their debunking theories and in their evidence theories, when the evidence points to the fact that it was posted on the 9th not the 13th. Was he paid off?

thats what it all seems... but why and i mean if he was...why and by who is the question
some scary time right now i admit and i feel its gonna get worse my friend

with whats happening world wide, if you been keeping up? the process has been sped up, i think

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Yeah it seems there was and is a massive amount of disinformation being peddled while at the same time some unique and strange things were happening.....

If a crowd of people saw a very strange object or many object, then someone would launch 100 balloons as a counter point... seemed like clockwork throught the 13th...

counter actions indeed
seems if some one knew ahead of time, huh?
the twitter pic was also to confuse

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We have to give this a couple of days to grow wings yet. This is not like Sept 11th where we were beholden to the Feds to help get to the bottom of things.

This was a UFO event and not too many in that community are going to let this go that easily.

Just listened to C2C and the speaker (forget his name) said he is currently tracking down witnesses who took other photos that haven't been made publish. This person thinks this was the real deal (not sure if he was implying alien or man-made but certainly not balloons)
Personally, I think we were duped but not by innocent street vendors selling balloons nor a classroom where their balloons got away. I think this was a staged false flag of sorts.

There IS more to this. We just have to have due-diligence and patience.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

ok heres some more info.....

on the 12th he tweeted "@rodclarkdotcom @josh_diamond @teradek @jennifersarahm absolutely see all of you Wed night. Get ready!"
12th tweet

Wednesday night was the 13th when everything was going down. I checked the other twitter accts that he sent the message to. Josh_diamond's was the most intriguing. He made multiple tweets about this talking about the news coverage it received and telling people to watch out for blue discs in the sky. Seems like these artists might be enjoying their hoax a little too publicly. here is the link to joshdiamond:
josh diamonds twitter

The other two recipients of the 'Get ready' tweet havnt responded as such, but this is enough to seem like a hoax to me. Still doesnt answer the question of who told him to take it down and not talk about it.
A good start here so far.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
We have to give this a couple of days to grow wings yet. This is not like Sept 11th where we were beholden to the Feds to help get to the bottom of things.

This was a UFO event and not too many in that community are going to let this go that easily.

Just listened to C2C and the speaker (forget his name) said he is currently tracking down witnesses who took other photos that haven't been made publish. This person thinks this was the real deal (not sure if he was implying alien or man-made but certainly not balloons)
Personally, I think we were duped but not by innocent street vendors selling balloons nor a classroom where their balloons got away. I think this was a staged false flag of sorts.

There IS more to this. We just have to have due-diligence and patience.

another aspect of the possible, i will have too add

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

True we won't let this go, the mystery is too strong
. But think back. The whole thing started with a twitter frenzy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and this @jasondiamond guy posted something about this event 4 days in advance! To me he seems like the hottest lead to follow right now as to who, why, and for what reason this whole thing got started.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

on the 12th he tweeted "@rodclarkdotcom @josh_diamond @teradek @jennifersarahm absolutely see all of you Wed night. Get ready!"
12th tweet

Wednesday night was the 13th when everything was going down. I checked the other twitter accts that he sent the message to. Josh_diamond's was the most intriguing. He made multiple tweets about this talking about the news coverage it received and telling people to watch out for blue discs in the sky. Seems like these artists might be enjoying their hoax a little too publicly. here is the link to joshdiamond:
josh diamonds twitter

The other two recipients of the 'Get ready' tweet havnt responded as such, but this is enough to seem like a hoax to me. Still doesnt answer the question of who told him to take it down and not talk about it.

looks as if a hoax and maybe the real deal happend or he got caught in his hoax?
what do you think?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, as I've said hundreds of time before, I believe anything MSM wants us to see is exactly that. Whether or not they made a mistake. We live in a time when people seem to do less fact-checking. They take for granted that if it's from the internet, it must be real. Sounds silly, but that's seems to be the way it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

12th tweet

josh diamonds twitter

I think you're on to something there. More digging to do with these guys. They do pat themselves on the back with this tweet stating :

RT @emerywells: [BREAKING] @jasondiamond discovers UFO over manhattan skyline - creates frenzy j.mp... check the photo cred

...the plot thickens

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
edit on 15-10-2010 by AutOmatIc because: law

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
oh ok... no mystery here, moving on lol

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
hes just another sap bieng dragged by the 10/13 bandwagon..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mental Maze

What do you mean and to whom are you referring? I mean, if the New York Daily News has to print a retraction of their teacher story due to the fact that they were duped by @jasondiamond and his crew, then that would be terribly embarrassing not only to the news agency mentioned, but also to the teacher and her students who "allegedly" used the perpetrator's picture to back up their story.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
isnt this thread for the 10/13 bandwagon

"Mystery NYC UFO Twitter pic seen around the world"
isnt that the subject on this topic

edit on 15-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join