It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Schools Eric Bolling/Fox Business News About 9/11! Jesse Rules!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Jesse did a great job for about 4 minutes and then Eric said something at the 4:03 mark that, in my opinion, made Jesse do a double take and destroyed his arguement.

Jesse started to talk about a trillion dollar lithium reserve and Eric said that it would be a lot cheaper to have just bought the lithium rather go to war for 10 years and then buy it.

When he said that Jesse got a blank look on his face and couldn't talk for several seconds. He then settled down and tried to rationalize it by saying corporations makes enemies of those who don't do buisness with them. But that doesn't make sense since we are still going to buy it from Afgahnistan.

Jesse lost that battle easily with one remark from Eric after getting hammered for 4 minutes.

It's probably been said already most likely since I didn't read the whole thread.... But this is not about it being cheaper for the populations to buy the lithium, for the average guy on the street it dont matter were it comes from, or who owns the mines/land whether china or america or whatever, at the end if its needed or in demand people will buy from whoever, be they capitalist or communist or whatever ...But it is way cheaper for corporations to own that specific land and its resources for it's products or whatever else, and a lot more profitable for those who own or are at the top of corporations, then it would be to buy out from a third party, such as a country, or even a rival corporation, or a peoples who live there....And thanks to such cheaply bought policies and leaders, they dont even need to put up much of there own moneys for such a venture....the tax payers pay the cost of war and lots of other expenses, then the corporations come in and begin operations, and profit after libaration is complete, and then turn around and sell it back to the tax payers ie the populations, and if it's a rare or in demand commodity, then you can set the price, and the buyer has little choice but to accept. So yes it would be cheaper to buy it....but the question is cheaper for who or whom...I dont think people care were and how lithium gets to them, they just consume....But yes it would be cheaper for the average joe to buy the finished product from china or Iraq or Iran, then to spend the money's and man power, to help certain people and corporations to own the resources and product, only to end up buying it from those people and corporations. Paper money fluctuates high and low all the time, but at the end it's just paper.. but rare resources, now those dont just grow on trees and are not found everywhere, you can always print more money, but you cant just make gold or lithium like you can make just make more paper.

The whole point the eric dude made to the jesse dude was mute, and just plain stupid, even retarded...It's exactly what jesse was arguing, who exactly profits from these ventures, if its cheaper to just buy it? And if it is cheaper to go to war for it, well since you end up buying it anyways, how is that cheaper?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Cant watch the youtube clip, Fox News has blocked it

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

What Jesse failed to mention was that in war the US supplies the weapons to both sides in effect making a profit off the very war itself. Then once the war is finished the "booty", oil and lithium and poppy and general expoliatation of a people culture etc., is looted and the once rival country is sucked dry.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Yeah the guy Jesse was speaking to is obviously living in a denial driven fantasy world by the attitude he was displaying...

He like many Americans just cannot accept that maybe their own government did and often does very evil things and then lies about it constantly to the American people...

Who wan't to believe it? no one really.... But it exposes the denial and the emotion driven responses to any evidence other than what the official explanation is...

Jesse Ventura showed a lot of patience with that guy, more than I could have...If it was me then that guy would be sporting a sore face.. (which is why it would never be me

It is one thing to be naturally skeptical but quite another to be in total denial with yourself and accepting all of the official watered down, propagandized garbage the msm feeds to the public
edit on 15-10-2010 by alienreality because: eta

Great post

Jesse Ventura was awesome in that interview/video. The guy he was talking to kept saying things like "I saw it with my own eyes" - "I helped raise money for the fireman's families who died..." etc... but did you notice he didn't even really consider, nor respond, to the actual things Ventura was saying?

He's sitting there trying to tell this man to just do some research but because he 'saw it with his own eyes' (which many of us did on that day, on our televisions) he doesn't have to do any research because that's good enough for him... It makes me want to hold that guy down and smack some sense into him OPEN YOUR EYES - OPEN YOUR MIND!

I hate close minded people. Yes, we all can be close minded sometimes, but with a subject so broad as our government doing evil things behind our backs and sweeping it under the carpet, you would have to be completely closed minded to not do any research personally into the matter.

By the way I just watched the first episode of the second season of Ventura's show, it was good and he got some information out of some people that proved there is some lies flying around. He's a good guy and I hope he keeps up the good work!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh, come on..... :shk:

Poor Jesse, he's lost it. (Note to self....research thread idea for steroids and dain bramage...I mean, brain damage...)

All Jesse is doing is the same thing you see/read here....parroting the same "talking points" from the vast wasteland of idiotic "9/11 conspiracy" sites that infest the Web, nowadays. Long on opinion and bluster, short on specifics, evidence and FACTS.

AND.....the "Faux" News host (Bolling) hits it on the head, and shuts Jesse down completely, at about 4:00:

(Paraphrasing, didn't write down exact quote): "It would have been cheaper to BUY the lithium, instead of the cost of ten years of wars."

Ah, but you're missing the point altogether. Remember, what TPTB stands for? The key word is power. Just buying the lithium wouldn't give them any power. Having a physical presence gives the US power and the lithium.
And how exactly would we get the lithium? You think the Taliban has all of the mining equipment to run on up there and start digging? Really? This isn't just about the lithium. It's also about some kind of control in the region. Having the military in a country that borders Russia is no small deal. So, no. It's not as simple as the "lithium".

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Not true imo. The Taliban ran Afganistan if you recall, there was a very real chance that they would not of developed or allowed for the lithium mines to be developed, or they may have made a deal with another country like China and we wouldnt of been able to get the lithium, OR the Opium, or the oil, or the zinc.....are you following yet? the areas in and around the caspian and black sea are incredibly resource rich....dont let yourself get played.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I love how Eric Bolling keeps saying "I saw it I was there, I saw the planes crash into the building". Well no sh*% Eric so did everybody else that was in the civilized world that day, and what does that prove... NADA. Man is it just me or are people just to scared to think outside of the box for just a second. As soon as you say something that gets people moving in there seat this big black curtain drops, as if they are a ostrich sticking there head in the sand. People are for the most part SHEEP. Keep kicking ass and taking names and opening eyes Jesse.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Yeah the guy Jesse was speaking to is obviously living in a denial driven fantasy world by the attitude he was displaying...

He like many Americans just cannot accept that maybe their own government did and often does very evil things and then lies about it constantly to the American people...

Who wan't to believe it? no one really.... But it exposes the denial and the emotion driven responses to any evidence other than what the official explanation is...

Jesse Ventura showed a lot of patience with that guy, more than I could have...If it was me then that guy would be sporting a sore face.. (which is why it would never be me

It is one thing to be naturally skeptical but quite another to be in total denial with yourself and accepting all of the official watered down, propagandized garbage the msm feeds to the public
edit on 15-10-2010 by alienreality because: eta
unfortunately there are alot I mean alot of people that accept the official story(as I live among them)without even looking at the evidence.on the other hand its not surprising that the msm backs it up its what they get the big money for ,to do as they are told.I don't care how loud or how emotional(can't help but be emotional)people deny the os as long as its being said and heard kudos to Jesse!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
blocked bs fox policy, u said the truth was told there ? x)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well Jesse could've easily said that war also makes profits, which would be why taking something by force is more profitable. Also do you think that if Afgan sells us the Lithium we aren't going to get it on the extreme cheap??? I mean after the puppets we put in to run their government we'll probable get the Lithium for free as a tax deductable charge!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Of course, which is why taking something by force is extremely profitable... now we can sell it all to China!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura has always been controversial. After watching him over the last 30 years, I personally think he would sell his first born in order to get rich.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

[color=#FF6600]
Here is some schooling for you. Corporations have made MANY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF THE WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. They did not pay for the war, TAXPAYERS PAID FOR IT WHILE CORPORATIONS PROFITED FROM IT. So even if corporations do pay a paltry price to Afghanistan for the Lithium, which they will not do because deals will be signed that screw the Afghans out of their mineral, but if they did pay even totally what it is worth, it would still be a bargain to them because taxpayers have already paid the price for the war. CORPORATIONS WILL JUST GO IN AND REAP THE PROFITS.

In the immortal words of Charlie Daniels "That's how you do it son."

We Just need a another Mister X to tell the Tale ...

JFK. Mister X .1

JFK. Mister X. 2

or Could this be the reason ! ?

WASHINGTON — The United States has discovered nearly $1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself, according to senior American government officials.

The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world, the United States officials believe.

Source NYTimes

A bleak Ghazni Province seems to offer little, but a Pentagon study says it may have among the world’s largest deposits of lithium.
By JAMES RISEN
Published: June 13, 2010

(Link)
U.S. Identifies Vast Mineral Riches in Afghanistan
www.nytimes.com...

Well besides the Oil

New oilfield discovered in Afghanistan - CCTV 100818

August 15, 2010 France 24 News
MOXNews.com...

edit on 16-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: put in the date

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The trouble with lithium, analysis...

tyler.blogware.com...

the vast majority of world's supply of lithium carbonate, is only found in China, Chile, Argentina, and Bolivia. He estimates total world lithium metal reserves at just 6,200,000 metric tons

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura did an episode on Conspiracy Theory about 911. I just watched it on youtube.

He puts alot of focus on black boxes not being recovered.

The thing is, if no planes hit the towers, there would be no black boxes to recover.

So you have two possibilities:

1. Planes hit and black boxes were not recovered. The problem with this is that there has never been an incident in aviation history were at least 1 black box was not recovered. In this situation you have 4.

2. Planes did not hit, and that's why there are no black boxes.

edit on 16-10-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
because bolling lost friends there is exactly why he should cheer jesse on for trying to get to the truth.
which has been covered up. if you believe the fable then i cant respect you. period. no handshake.
" 9-11" is a lie that is rotten to the core of "america" whatever that is anymore.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Jesse Ventura did an episode on Conspiracy Theory about 911. I just watched it on youtube.

He puts alot of focus on black boxes not being recovered.

The thing is, if no planes hit the towers, there would be no black boxes to recover.

So you have two possibilities:

1. Planes hit and black boxes were not recovered. The problem with this is that there has never been an incident in aviation history were at least 1 black box was not recovered. In this situation you have 4.

2. Planes did not hit, and that's why there are no black boxes.

or...

3. There were planes, but the black boxes contained information that did not support the official story, so could not be recovered because they would implicate the perpetrators.

TOO many eyewitness' for 'no plane' theory...and the 'no plane' theory is becoming a distraction from the truth movement, giving undue ammunition to the 'debunkers'.
edit on 16-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
Or...

3. There were planes, but the black boxes contained information that did not support the official story, so could not be recovered because they would implicate the perpetrators.

TOO many eyewitness' for 'no plane' theory...and the 'no plane' theory is becoming a distraction from the truth movement, giving undue ammunition to the 'debunkers'.
edit on 16-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

I just find it amusing that despite the insistance of "blatantly a conspiracy" from thr truthers, they're all but getting into fistfights mong each other over what the "blatantly a conspiracy" even is. Was it controlled demolitions? Was it lasers from outer space? Was it the Jews? Was it a secret cult of Satan worshipping numerologists? Was the plane crach in Shanksville an actual plane crash, was it show down, or was it faked altogether? The truthers don't know becuase they're not basing their conspiracies upon any objective review of the facts. They're basing it upon their own individual angsts, so if person A thinks the gov't wants to murder us all then he's going to think the gov't stasged 9/11, and if person B thinks we're all the puppets of the Jewish World Order then they're going to think it was Mossad that staged 9/11. There are people out there living in such a detached state of reality that even the attacks were staged by shape shifting alien lizards makes perfect sense to them.

Now, I've seen Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show and I can see right away all the guy did is repeat all the material you peopel are, He doesnt' even try to come out and present an alterntive explanation and it's obvious why- he doesn't want to alienate any of the myriad factions within the 9/11 truther movement who just KNOW what the "blatantly a conspiracy" with his own scenario is so he keeps his statements as vague and featureless as possible. So where is there any schooling anyone over 9/11, exactly?

The fact of the matter is, the 9/11 truther movement doesn't really care what the sinister conspiracy is behind the events of 9/11...just as long as there is one.
edit on 16-10-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

The fact of the matter is, the 9/11 truther movement doesn't really care what the sinister conspiracy is behind the events of 9/11...just as long as there is one.

'good ol dave' that is simply incorrect. There is no interest in whether the conspiracy is sinister or not. The truth movement is made of many individuals who think the official story of 911 is inconsistent with what occurred on that day. So, they are asking questions. The fact that you see no problem with the official story, and you seem to be an intelligent, articulate person, is mystifying to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

'good ol dave' that is simply incorrect. There is no interest in whether the conspiracy is sinister or not. The truth movement is made of many individuals who think the official story of 911 is inconsistent with what occurred on that day. So, they are asking questions. The fact that you see no problem with the official story, and you seem to be an intelligent, articulate person, is mystifying to me.

I genuinely don't understand why I keep having to repeat this...I have said many times previously that I do agree with the idea there's more to the story of 9/11 than what the gov't is telling us and there's been some blatant covering up going on, but MY position is that there had been so much slipping on banana peels and tripping over shadows as the 9/11 attack proceeded that it was sheer incompetence that allowed the attack to succeed. The coverup is therefore obvious- noone wants to be the one who admits it's their screwup that got 3,000 people killed. You truthers can't point out even ONE instance of anyone sneaking into an occupied building and planting concealed demolitions without anyone noticing, but I can certainly show you examples of gov't incompetence. Am I incorrect?

Problem is, my scenario doesn't include any "the gov't is out to murder us all" paranoia so you truthers dismiss it simply becuase it's not as sexy sounding to you as the other claims are. If Jesse Ventura came on TV and said the attack was due to some incompetent flight controller who suffered a nervous breakdown, you'd have changed the channel. You know that and so do I.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join