It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight Talk on Gay Marriage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Do you have a problem with Gay marriage? well then watch this video and become enlighten to attitude!
Hello! AHHhhhh!!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
haha that was a f***in great video!!! i have NO problems with gay or bi sexual people! freedom of choice in my view!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hunterschild

Just wait till all the Christians come here and comment! It will be an awesome lulz I tell you waht!
Just wait!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow!
They really told anyone who was against them! To shut up or we'll shut you up!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Tell me about it.
This video is what I call the real deal buddy! Keep it real!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

(Second line is Relevant)

-Edrick

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Lol, well, I think we can all agree that getting a kid to say the F word for your movement may be effective, but also self destructive.

Better than blowing them up I guess. (I wish i had used the self destructive saying the the Global Warming commercial thread. Woulda been mind blowing)

Boo yeah.

Peace and Love,
Gandhi.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

self destructive.

Better than blowing them up I guess

...umm....yeah. This video does nothing to make we want to be on their side of the debate. Any debate.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well I don't really see the point of replying as this thread will probably be closed or the video removed. But until that time I will leave my input. I believe in Civil Unions with 100% equal rights, guarantees and protections as any other marriage. But calling it marriage causes too many problems so it's best to leave just the name marriage out of it.

I do believe as well that divorces should be alot harder to get than they are now, if you want to get married then you better be in it for the long haul because the only times you should be allowed to get a divorce is if your spouse cheated, physically or mentally harmed you, threatened you/your child’s safety, etc... Just walking in giving some ridiculous excuse is not enough. People should know that and respect the institution of marriage for what it is and it is not to be treated like a game.

For those who just want to spend time together without seriously committing they can just stay in a relationship without marriage.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
And again with ridiculous over the top nonsense. If getting young children to swear like that and be used to promote the pro gay propoganda is normal for these people...................it explains alot. Maybe, just maybe, if you didn't have nonsense like this people might actually take this issue seriously, but this does nothing but promote just how ignorant some people are when it comes to pushing the gay agenda.................Epic Fail.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
the language is disgusting
can you please put a warning
not everyone needs to hear the eff word every two sentences!

how can they teach a kid to talk like that

how low has the world sunk

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What idiot thought this ad up? Don't these people want to get married? Having young children shout profanities or use phrases like "my queer daddies" in a bid to try and sway voters is just going to fuel the right's fears of a "gay agenda", and it might even cost them the votes of the more liberal minded Christians who were on the fence over this issue.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i cant believe i watched this all the way through..

To teach little kids to curse??

God please wipe out this filthy accursed nation!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Pat Robertson is that you?
Free Speech you can't deny that. Conservatives are not the only can ones who can speak freely.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yea people, get over the F bomb, it ain't the first time you heard it, and it won't be the last.

The real point is, gay marriage doesn't harm anyone, doesn't do anything but give gay people the right to get married.

Everyone should have the absolute right to marry another consenting adult that they love. I'm not gay, but I don't see anything wrong with two women marrying, or two guys marrying each other.

The people that tend to oppose this is the right wingers, the same people that want government out of their lives. Yet, at the same time, these people who want government out of their lives want to shove government into the lives of others.

Doesn't that seem hypocritical?
edit on 10/18/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join