It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member greeting from Argentina with a crazy story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
That really is a grand entrance into becoming a member I must say. You know eventually some fool is going to say why didnt you take pictures of the tracks or something. Maybe when you go back you can at least take a couple to give them, us a idea. There may well still be a track or two left. That might hush them up at least.

Im curious as to what kind of sick you felt. Was it dizzy or sick to your stomach or???

I am also curious how the shop keeper reacted or the other people in the store if any at the time. I don't know if you just missed being abducted, bu it sure sounds like you were very near to some kind of glitch in time or something.

Oh yeah, by the way, Welcome!

Thanks man!

Ok. It wasn't really sickness, it wasn't like we were going to vomit or something, we felt more like dizzy, I don't really know how to described it exactly, It was a weird sensation in our heads.
As for the shop keeper, he was with us at all time, he even came with us when we found the car and checked that the handbrake was still activated and the shift stick in the position I left it. And there were no other people in the shop at that time just me, my friend and the owner.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by joe7pack
reply to post by Karlitoriv

Possibly a timeline "reset" yes. But why you were still able to remember the episode and the displaced car is strange. Might you have felt ill because you were moved from the future, and back to the desired event horizon.

That would be the only explanation, and why the car tracks "hit" several objects is because you were caught in the shift and the objects the car hit would have killed you and your friend otherwise.

It takes awhile for the whole area to "reset" due to the immense power required to reset the timeline.

Why God allowed you to remain conscious during that is something I have never heard of before.

I went through a timeline "reset" but I only knew it was the same year being played over, I was not conscious during the actual reset event. I did however know that I had already gone through everything before. Talk about weird.

Very interesting, and welcome to ATS.

Most interesting theory so far. Thank you very much man!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Awesome experience, I know it must of blown your mind! It most definately sounds like a timeline issue. I dont think an alien abduction would of altered the ground to make tire tracks. I had a timeline hiccup in the car once and I can totally relate with a wtf moment and then it messes with your mind for years.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Welcome. That was an interesting thing that happened to you. Something like that happened to my friends and I but it involved a canoe. Don't worry about your English. You did great. If you're really worried about it, here's a translator. I found it a week or so ago when I was trying to translate Spanish to English.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlitoriv

I'm a girl! hahaha, this forum needs the gender icons BADLY! I just mistaken one of my friends as a girl when he was a boy, before posting here in more than a year! A lot of my friends went to RATM, I was so busy with college work =(...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlitoriv....... we decided to follow the tracks of the wheels and what we saw really drove us crazy. The tracks seemed to go in the same direction all the way to the final position but, on its way, It should've crashed against all the 1 mts and some 2 mts rocks that were on the way, lampposts or even fell to the ditches that they have as a drainage system. I mean, we followed the tracks, an they stopped when they encountered a rock, a lamppost or a ditch, but they continued on the other side of these obstacles!!!

Maybe if you didn't stop at the store...
Maybe you saw the future path of your car and you were supposed to be in it, and all of these obstacles were the chances of your death? But luckily you "had to" go to the store and somebody succeeded in saveing you?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Is it because some people dont want 2 write everything out? I hate people like that judging sum1 because they dont want to type everything out.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

lol? we are the trolls because we dont believe his abuction post or w/e he says happened? people need to grow up no1 has been abducted there are NO aliens.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrew woods

lol? we are the trolls because we dont believe his abuction post or w/e he says happened? people need to grow up no1 has been abducted there are NO aliens.

What does it mean: "w/e"?

@Karlitoriv, why don't you write anymore? Did you get the answer you were looking for?
edit on 21-10-2010 by Muha137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Muha137

w/e = whatever

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrew woods

"We" identify yourself with a group much? I've never come across an alien abduction claim I believe in so I don't know where you're coming from with the attitude dude.

Did I spoil your fun by sullying the easy wicket, disparaging the easy debunking line before it's used if you don't get the cricket analogy.

Pseudoskeptics grabbing a simple line such as "it could have been an rc craft" then shouting loudly for 3 pages as if their "could be" carries any more weight than another "could be" ppee's me off, just because it's lazy and poor form, what can you expect from followers of the errr great randy, as he proved to be!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Muha137

Hey my friend. Nope, no answer yet. And, I don't wanna be pessimistic, but I don't think we'll ever find one. Not that I don't want to, I really do, but this was something way too much out of our comprehension. Something like this really messes with your head because it involves many never before experienced elements. But anyway, we won't forget this episode, I said that we are going back to this specific place before this month ends and we will. I'll be uploading some pictures and whatever thing we may find.

Saludos!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

lol? what are you even talking about. you say alot of stuff but you dont even get to the point. fail troll is fail. ALIENS DONT EXSIST

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by andrew woods

Tbh I re read the post in question and it seemed quite understanable to me, it certainly wasn't trolling, try a re read yourself.

A 100, 000, 000, 000 stars in a galaxy and at least a 100, 000, 000, 000 galaxies and you say ALIENS DON'T EXIST, a big call dude, care to prove that negative Sysiphus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join