It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big hello to ATS from markfelt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. I thought I'd take a few moments to introduce myself. This might sound strange, but I first started reading this forum way back a long time ago, sometime around 1998 or so, and have continued to do so, off and on over the years. I've never signed up account before; I'd always been meaning to do so, just time slipped away from me, as I got involved in various projects, a spiritual exploration and reawakening, my career, marriage, and finally a move to another state. It's amazing to see how much this community has grown over those years. Even now, I am rediscovering this site all over again.

I have been avidly interested in conspiracy theories and unexplained phenomenon for nearly all of my life, and I'm always interested in doing research, debating various topics, and just shooting the breeze.

So hi, everyone. And thanks for taking the time read my ramblings.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hi, welcome, hope you enjoy.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by markfelt
Hello, everyone. I thought I'd take a few moments to introduce myself. This might sound strange, but I first started reading this forum way back a long time ago, sometime around 1998 or so, and have continued to do so, off and on over the years. I've never signed up account before; I'd always been meaning to do so, just time slipped away from me, as I got involved in various projects, a spiritual exploration and reawakening, my career, marriage, and finally a move to another state. It's amazing to see how much this community has grown over those years. Even now, I am rediscovering this site all over again.

I have been avidly interested in conspiracy theories and unexplained phenomenon for nearly all of my life, and I'm always interested in doing research, debating various topics, and just shooting the breeze.

So hi, everyone. And thanks for taking the time read my ramblings.

Hello and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome!

Similiarly very interested in the spiritual realm and the logics of the supernormal.

I have a book tip for you, Zhuan Falun: www.falundafa.org...

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

join