It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Journey to know myself, self regression and what happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Something amazing happened to me, things that made clear , why everything has happened to me, why im here, were im going, knowing the true meaning of existance most important to me.
Why was i here,? I know i was here for a reason. But when i actually trully beleived in my heart i needed to know the truth, i started reading depper and deeper into religion, then expanding, to know why i think that religion was wrong and why i think it was right. I was being very open and rational about my faith . It just did not make sense to me as a human, with strong emotions about the world we live in, that a god can be so hateful. How can a creation of god (we humans), have more emotional atatchment to his creations? shouldnt god be the most loving of all his creations? . Religion is spread with love and peace, not violence. I couldnt find true meaning with a faith, so i looked.

After research i ended up finding more about ufo's, which intersted me alot, but i still wanted to go in deeper, resulting learning more about reincarnation (which i knew about before, but never really opened myself to its possibility) , and every lasting spirits travelling forever. Then, i kinda just got a urge to find more and more. Who was i? Why was i here?

I came across a self regression video,i got alittle unsure, i mean i can feel and urge to know the truth, but was this it? what if it doesnt give me the answer or doesnt even work? and my reality was an illusion withing an illusion. I started to read the comments and saw some people actually wrote that they went forward or back in another life. I got happy seeing those comments and tried it out. I put all my heart into this, deep breathing, feeling energies around my body. I could certainyl feel something strong, but i kinda felt that feeling before and thought it was just that feeling, and not the "journey". I mentally tried to snap out of it, but i was in it. I heard the voice to tell me to choose a mirror you wanted to go in, and thats the mirror that draws you to what u want to know. I followed the voice in.

The voice (the guys voice in the regression video) told me to look at my feet, i saw sandels. I was living in an arab place, i came out from under sort of tent, i saw a man dressed in arab garmet in white walking past, speaking to someone, but couldnt see who he was speaking to. I then grabbed a sort of frying pan, i wasnt sure exactly but it looked like it it had a refelection on it. I looked into the reflection and saw myself. I thought i was very ugly, i then started to feel no one loved me, and no girl wanted to marry me, and had no one at all, because of my bad looks >

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Can you post the video?
I used methods like this on others with NLP and metaphors.
Some experiences sounded remarkable like yours.
A school of healing called prana nadi in Hungary does journeying to past lives but they use a secret Reiki type symbol - I think it goes without that with strong suggestiongs too...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

In the last, current and future self there were some similarities. All has facial hair, and liked to look in mirrors to see his reflection. My looks are what got me depressed in my last life, this life im better looking and not as depressed about it, my next life i had perfect looks, and didnt seem to be angry, unhappy or depressed about it
that got me so happy.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When my granparents died i got really upset but didnt cry, thinking about evrything about my true self had made me actually cry. Im not one to cry so easily

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I think that you should go back to another self and try to learn some unambiguous fact that you don't know and couldn't possibly know subconsciously from this life. Then, when you come back to this self, you should check to see if the fact is unambiguously true. This would be a productive exercise because you may be able to determine the extent to which these experiences correspond to something in an objective reality, or at least correspond to something that can be separated from a self contained aspect of your own psyche. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to minimize your experience. I just think that you may benefit from external validation, and if you continue to share these experiences with others, people are more likely to be receptive if they can be given some reason, other than your assurance, to believe that your experiences involve perceiving and interacting with something that cannot be coming from within your mind in this life.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Yes to External Validation. Despite the 'spiritual saying' of not seeking outside yourself. There must be balance in all things. For me, it made one life far more sensible when finding the historical traces of the person.

The "times" are easily verified by checking what you saw and experienced around you against cultures in history. In doing so I found we all have had lives in each culture and age, and most likely more than just one in each.

Also, once you have memories that are valid, you can reconnect to that life by remembering how it felt to you in your 'meditation'.. it's like dialling a phone number to get where you want to go. From there you must be vigilant on your thoughts and be Observing without Creating to find what was there for you to Remember.

Each time we validly Remember, we fit another jig-saw piece into place and a larger picture develops that shows us what brought us (the Soul/Experiencer) to Now. This brings a clear perception of what you are and why you chose to be here this time.

(/Tay's ramblings)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the input.I know exactly what you mean. That was my first regression, it was very hard to remeber somethings, even looking in the mirror in my future self i just could not make an eye color out. I told this experience to a friend today, i cried again, but this time when i was going into the truck of my future self. Im finding all this experince very wierd, but in a good way. Im actually more happy now than ive ever been. Ill try get into the future self to learn something i dont know of this life. Thats sounds like such an adventure

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Good read! I can relate. I figured that there is no good or evil except in you. Such as if you began to think in terms of good and evil for everything, your spirit will die. But i figured something out. Everything that has happened to me was because of me. All the learning, was done by me. All the judging of others and myself was by me. And it shook me at first but it wasn't me against the world, it was against myself. What lead me to this site was that something out there wasn't right and i had to find the truth.

But the truth was inside me, where God resides, and the devil too. God isn't an image, he's the one and only. And the devil/ego, needs to be embraced so we are delivered from evil and temptations. Because in another life, i was probably looking for truth everywhere and now, figured there was no other way but to look around in books and even here on the internet. But i was wrong, this outer world is inverted the other way around. The soul, spirit, the light in me was the key. I'm not saying that i should ignore the things that got me here like being on the computer, it's what lead me to where i am.

So i came to the conclusions that there is no evil force out there trying to hurt humaity but humanity itself, that there are no conspiracies but conspiracies of the self, and that there is love...in the self!

It all made sense why we all have issues in this world: psychological, medical, disorders and etc. Because we ourselves have created it and it spread because we lost control of it due to the overexposure of the material world. The beauty of love is within you, not the love that some say "oh hold hands and cheer" or "homosexuality" or "love is hugging each other"...no. It's within you and it guides you.

Your body is like a world/universe/solar system of its own. The cells all work on this body, so do us humans on this earth. The brain, well think about if all the cells looked up and saw the nebulas, stars, phalanx, cerebellum, fornia and etc, It's all there, just as above in space. "As above, so is below"

Embrace the bad times, live the good times and remember, we are all light in the body as to the driver in the car.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing man. Have you ever heard of quantum jumping?
And here's a short story thats very relevant. Don't know how much can be taken as fact, but it will change your views on the world. (or confirm them in your case)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Just remember, nothing is as it seems.
"I always thought everything had a happy ending... but most poems don't rhyme, and most stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing and change" Many ones claim to have all the answers, but fact is the questions will always outnumber the answers.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Giovannetti44 because: coverup

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

wow great story

have you meet the female in this life yet? do you look out for her when out and about? would you recognise her?
very interesting. I think you had a big smile on your face because you know that you will meet up with her in this life.

top topics

join