It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NY UFO Report by FOX - Good video feed 10/13/10!

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Great confirm from aliens worldwide - Ive seen them 3 times - now they are here for many others too!




NY Reports also in Finland MSM news!
edit on 14-10-2010 by JanusFIN because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Weather channel report:



Russia Today report:


edit on 14-10-2010 by JanusFIN because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hm..

my problem is...why everyone jumps on it? and everyone seems very excited..

we had much better footage of UFOs last years and noone cares (media)

why now?



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I must admit, that weather channel video is quite intriguing. Nice find!

They'll soon be with us dear friends.

DM



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Edited portrait of 10/13/10 NY-UFO videos:



I just love this event!!!



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Very interesting videos. The movements of the objects do not reflect the movements of an aerial craft that I know of... its fast and jerky, but fluent.
S&F



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
why now?


Because these in NY are lame. They are balloons. The MSM is reporting because the "UFO community" is all excited about balloons, helicopters and airplanes. Reporting this in the MSM is just a tool to discredit recent credible stories.

That's why I cringe every time people jump on every little hoax/misinterpreted sighting. They are killing their own cause with ignorance and unwillingness to debunk their own misguided beliefs.

The truth is out there, but it's not on a webcam atop a NY skyscraper

edit on 14-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
hm..

my problem is...why everyone jumps on it? and everyone seems very excited..

we had much better footage of UFOs last years and noone cares (media)

why now?


Today you can talk more openly about it. If you say someone that you saw an "UFO", there are less chances to be called crazy.

The funny part is when somebody say "UFO", usually is trying to mean "Spacecraft", wich is wrong. But if you say "I saw an spacecraft", they laugh.



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by angrydog
why now?


Because these in NY are lame. They are balloons. The MSM is reporting because the "UFO community" is all excited about balloons, helicopters and airplanes. Reporting this in the MSM is just a tool to discredit recent credible stories.

That's why I cringe every time people jump on every little hoax/misinterpreted sighting. They are killing their own cause with ignorance and unwillingness to debunk their own misguided beliefs.

The truth is out there, but it's not on a webcam atop a NY skyscraper

edit on 14-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)


well u fully agree...

i would love to see a good UFO vid..but all i see are balloons

just 1 of the pictures i saw looks weird..but later i heard it was a fake pic.

for me it more looks like another try to let everyone look stupid who believe in UFOs..

and next time something appear in the sky over NY...everyone will say..yeye...again baloons ...
edit on 14-10-2010 by angrydog because: typo



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Based on the replies in this thread, i'm not so sure that the skeptics have even watched the videos....


While the videos of round objects in the daytime sky and people pointing up into the air weren't very interesting, the NIGHT TIME video was VERY interesting.

I'd like to know what ordinary balloon glows at night with blinking lights rotating around it.

This night time video also corroborates the images people were viewing online last night from a 'webcam atop a skyscraper'.

Weather its a hoax or not, who knows. People can do some crazy stuff in their garages, and blinky lights are easy enough to come by.

Certainly not an ordinary balloon.



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
These videos are interesting! Although, we can't say for definite that they are flying saucers, but they are definitely not balloons. Thanks for posting and I'll will be looking forward to future videos posted.



posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I wish all of these threads about the "Balloons" floating over NYC could be consolidated into a single thread so I can focus my attention on new "potentially meaningful" reports.

I thought there was a rule about making repetitive threads related to the same incident/sighting.

Thanks.



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Did you see this story? Is says that all flight departures and arrivals at all three NY airports were delayed by 30-60 minutes on October 13th because of "fumes, smoke and odors at the regional air traffic control center."

Right... fumes, smoke and odors.

Could all of these delayed departures and arrivals been caused by the "balloons" that were seen in the skies?



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am familiar with the day images of what look like balloons to me. I am familiar with the hoaxed image originally posted on jasondiamonds twitter acct. I'll tell you one thing though, the night time video of the lighted object does perplex me.



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
Based on the replies in this thread, i'm not so sure that the skeptics have even watched the videos....


While the videos of round objects in the daytime sky and people pointing up into the air weren't very interesting, the NIGHT TIME video was VERY interesting.

I'd like to know what ordinary balloon glows at night with blinking lights rotating around it.

This night time video also corroborates the images people were viewing online last night from a 'webcam atop a skyscraper'.

Weather its a hoax or not, who knows. People can do some crazy stuff in their garages, and blinky lights are easy enough to come by.

Certainly not an ordinary balloon.


These balloons. Also observe in frame 4 the light appearing out of nowhere in the bottom right of the screen. I witnessed lights just blinking on like this multiple times on October 13th.



What is this?



Some claimed these lights were simply planes. If so they should appear tonight as well, but I haven't seen any yet.
www.earthcam.com...

edit on 15-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've been watching this situation closely for the past two days and have said nothing... A city who's estimated population is 8 million surely sees balloons and weird things in the sky every day(Shiny planes, Helicopters, Birds, Balloons flying around, smog) So why is this event so special?? Because this was huge... People standing on street corners for 2 hours watching the sky... I don't know about you but i wouldn't watch the sky for 2 hours if i seen balloons flying through the sky. Everyone in NYC seen something brilliant, shiny, and intelligent perhaps. Do balloons shine and imitate stars during the day time? No. What are the chances this NORAD officer knew something would happen on the 13th? Why did something big happen the 13th? And still i see crappy debunkers working hard to stand their ground and believe were the only beings in the universe ha. Nerds.



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN
 


When the cameraman zoomed into that "star" he saw Jupiter and the Galilean moons.

O



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join