It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psyops target, similar to 'gangstalking'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Ah, the Justification Game.

I love it when people state that "The Laws Of Attraction" are what is causing people problems.

Remember, if your life Sucks, it's because YOU have a bad outlook on Life:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cee5e43d5f0.gif[/atsimg]

They just needed a Better Outlook... And then they wouldn't have been Killed.

Clearly, All they Ever thought about in their lives was being Gassed, which is why they were gassed.

They must have been ATTRACTED to death... which is why they Died.

-Edrick (The logical implications of your claim are quite startling)
edit on 22-10-2010 by Edrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I was saying realize your body language due to the fact that a person picks up on your subtle cues. Yes, appearing confident,composed etc is useful. Being able to have skills is also useful. I really think you should look into NLP as well as body analysis to further see the implications. I also do not understand being sarcastic when advice is given to help others, unless you are on that much of an ego trip.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I was saying realize your body language due to the fact that a person picks up on your subtle cues.

Yes.

Yes, appearing confident,composed etc is useful.

As opposed to *BEING* confident for a REASON... yes, appearances are more DESIRED in this society, aren't they?

Being able to have skills is also useful.

No... Skills are not *ALSO* useful.... they are *USEFUL*, saying that they are ALSO useful, is claiming that this "False Confidence" is useful... it is not.

I really think you should look into NLP as well as body analysis to further see the implications.

I have.

I also do not understand being sarcastic when advice is given to help others, unless you are on that much of an ego trip.

I was trying to express a point... not insult.

I think you misinterpreted my meaning.

-Edrick

edit on 22-10-2010 by Edrick because: coding

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There is also the possibility of people mirroring your fears.

Like for example.. you fear being seen as stupid.. well your body language will communicate that, and people will subconsciously pick that up and think either there's a reason for your fear, or they won't even give thought to it but will subconsciously 'act as a mirror' playing the role of being the person you fear that's going to ridicule you because you are "stupid".

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Thank you for your clarifications. I was just saying if the OP starts to act confident,even if only "acting",he will start to be confident. There are many solutions to the situation and hopefully the OP finds them well and goes onto a path of success and happiness.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

I totally understand you bro, i'm in the same boat. You only have to prove to yourself. If you dont be yourself, who the hell would you be? Not you! So f this arseholes on here tellin you otherwise. Listen to the wise words of Paul Mooney: "Everybody wanna be a ni66a but nobody wanna be a ni66a" Dont be a ni66a and dont be anyone's bitch.

If people cant accept you for who you are, maybe they cant even accept themselves for who they are. I would do some research on these punk a$$ freemasons that like to dictate peoples lives using nlp and inception. You call that organization out and you'll definatley have a pair of fat nutz. You'll still be hated by them but deep down inside, you'll get the respect. I cant stand religion but i truly believe the meek shall inherit the earth, be patient and also look deep inside yourself, have the mentality, "what about me?". Every predator was once a coward but you dont have to be either!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

edit on 20-1-2012 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I was reading a yelp review and a husband of one of the customers revealed he worked for Army Psychological Operations and stated clearly that his job was to teach fellow officers how to "make people think what you want them to think". The root of gangstalking is through the Navy and the DOD. It's a truth that I can witness to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join