It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorker EyeWitnesses ONLY Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Like a lot of people on here I was glued to 'that' thread about the sightings in NY, & could not believe there was another 20+ pages added since I went to bed.

I have noticed that it has become an argument between those that saw something & those that think they are all insane. There is nothing new coming out of all the fighting. I keep reading that a N.Y.er is too busy to stop to look at the common appearance of balloons, & I believe thats true, so nomatter how many pics you show me of balloons on the ground, I still believe NYers are not that stupid not to tell the difference.

So, I would like to ask that ONLY people from New York that actually saw something (if you didnt, dont bother) with their own eyes, live, not TV or webcam, not what your friend saw, you & your own eyes. What did you see yesterday, last night, today ?

I know its a lot to ask, but could we please keep this thread to just eyewitness accounts, no debate (I know thats what the sites about, but its also about getting facts/stories out), no rebuttals, no photos of yellow balloons we've all seen posted dozens of times, just what anyone in NY DID see, not what you didnt see.

It would be nice if the mods could keep an eye on who is posting here & try to keep it to just who this thread is aimed at. If you feel the need to comment, do it on another thread or start your own, theres enough threads to argue this event already, Id just like to see some raw eyewitness accounts without the un-informed opinions (Im not there so thats me too).

To keep with my own rules, I shall thank all you potential contributors now & will say no more (a lesson some here should learn). Can I stress again for the person who cant read, ONLY if you saw something in NY, what was it ? Thankyou.
edit on 14/10/2010 by SNAFU38 because: Spelling mistake

edit on 14/10/2010 by SNAFU38 because: Some people cant read

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

balloons don't flash. those weren't balloons.

new topics

join