It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution Thread Series: Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Allright, this is an update thread for the "Your Spiritual Revolution Thread Series".
The series is for everybody who is onto the search for their own spiritual development and i want to help out as much as possible.
As far as i know there are about twenty spirits taht have made a got a positive effect by thais series, If you also feel the same you can tell us here, now.
What have you experienced and what have you felt?
How are you doing after achieving the different topics? And what would be the next you want to know?

Actually there are eight parts online.
The series will be huge. The actual parts online are only the basic work i have done yet.
I think about 30 or even more parts and i will update them as often as possible for me...
Now i want to post every part with a summary for everyone that still don´t know about them...

Your Spiritual Revolution I: Introduction
The introduction part tells you what the goal of this series is and the starts with the first lesson.
I went into detail about the subject of "everything is energy"

Your Spiritual Revolution II: Basic knowlege I: Your Body
The second part is focused on your body. It shows you some facts about your body you surely haven´t heard before and asks the question if you are real.
In this part the first meditation exercises are mentioned.

Your Spiritual Revolution III: Basic knowlege II: Your Self
This part deals with the issue of the differnt selfs you have. If you are not aware of them you should read this part. It alos deals with the issue to get into contact with your subconciousness and to get in peace with it .

Your Spiritual Revolution IV: Basic knowlege III: The Aura
The forth part deals with the subject of the aura. I describe the myth of the aura in detail and also give you many teachings how to learn to see them by yourself. At last i added my personal colour scale to the thread.

Your Spiritual Revolution V: Basic knowlege IV: The Chakras
This part seemed to be that activest part at this moment. I describe the chakra system in detail and also have added informations that others leave out.
You can learn in there to activate them and even how to master their connective purposes in yourself.
There are many infos and meditation exercises in this thread.

Your Spiritual Revolution VI: Basic knowlege V: Other Chakras and Energylines
Part six of this series deals with the main sidechakras and the connections between them, the energylines.
There is alot of knowlege inside for everybody who want to work with them.

Your Spiritual Revolution VII: Basic knowlege VI: „Image + Will = Act“
This part seems to be one of the important parts in my series. It deals with the very basic core of everything we are doing and what you can do in spiritual works! This part offers you the key to the understanding of every action you are doing and how to manipulate them by will.
It´s no magic anymore...

Your Spiritual Revolution VIII: Basic knowlege VII: Meditation for Beginners
The latest part is called meditation for beginners but even includes new informations to far experienced practitioners. It got not much attention due to some problems of the ATS servers at the time i uploaded them, so it needs your attention!
For everyone who ever wanted to start to meditate this could be your basic you need for it! And for everyone else it might be a nice read as the OP stretches over the whole first page!
There are also some nice new technics mentioned and with your (experienced practitioners) contribution this could grow to a standart work for fellow seekers...
Please help me to build it up

So far the series goes now...
Any suggestions or else?

I am also interested in your storys!
What has it brought to you? What is new what is old news for you?
Share your thoughts with me...
This series is only as strong as you contribute to it and you will help others with it, too...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

edit on 14-10-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I def would like to take the time to read all of this, unfortuntely my time on the net is limited to when i'm at work, If I were to provide you an email address could you possibly send the in some format, or is that against ATS policy?
Either way S&F for the post

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Thank you for this!
I wrote you a PM btw...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Awesome post I have been looking for something like this to help me on my way..

I cant wait to dive in and respond!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thx for compiling your threads in this one. I will make sure I read all and then, hopefully, make a comment here

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Jim I want to thank you again for your work in putting this together.You have presented everything in a easy to read & organized way. I had been following since you started this series but got sidetracked with a life changing event.
I need spirituality more then ever now and remembered your thread. I must admit I will be starting from the beginning again as I am somewhat lost right now.

Oh yeah, 30+ more parts! I can't wait to see whats coming!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Allright fellow ATSers, seeking spirits and "long time lurker"....
It seems like destiny brought me back to this place and
i´m happy to tell you that there will soon come new parts of the
thread series...

Stay tuned...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Your information is amazing, unfortunately for myself though I think I skipped most of the first steps when I had my own experience. It was quite a ride.
I will read all of your lessons then come back with what happened to me.
A question first, do you find yourself battling the dark shadows often when in your trance?
Thanks op
s & f
x

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

thanks...
but not too much honey, honey

Yes, there are very often things what i would call dark, but not all are shadows.
but my work is not in trance like you know it...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim irie

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

What are the ones that aren't shadows?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ahh yeah...
me think this will be the next part about...
...and more!

Irie

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well I can't wait for that to be sure.
I just finished reading all that you have written here and I am so glad I found you/thread.
I hadn't skipped very much at all, I had been doing it for years, after reading your descriptions of the levels and the ability to do.
I felt what it was that you can connect with, both sides, if you choose
Tell me please, does using the energy, take from somewhere else, if it is only used the light way, is it 'given' energy?
When you have your first real aware someone is in front of you/you're with someone, seeing recognition in their eyes, seeing them, who is it?
I have a feeling the book is empty, although I have not seen it. The feeling is once you reach this there is nothing to read left, so it is not there.
sorry for dribbling...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well,
every energy that is token can never be given energy.
Short example:
When i was once doing some ritual, i got s.th. like a sudden energy breakdown. my knees started to tingle and i had no control over myself. When the effects of the ritual occured, i got the same feeling once again.

i hated it. but i undestood that i used my own energy to work out this magical movement. But meanwhile i read about a point in the neck where the universal energy flows in. i used it since that time and i never had this bad feeling again. it was much more of an outside action than physically connected/bond with me.
What is given to you is a talented spirit! you seem to have understood it and know how to use it.
Do your best...

BTW wrote you a PM

Irie

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread for those needing as I do, it, at the top of my 'post' list for present learning/remembering/being studies.

Thanks again for a great thread series op, I actually can not express sufficiently HOW much I thank you

so I send you love and light always

kindest regards
Amanda

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
JimIrie are you still active here?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NMonster

basic stats

joind on: Jul, 22 2009

top topics