It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defaulting On Home Loans and the Banking Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here is a little nugget of truth that COMPLETELY debunks anyone who is critical of the OP

Link to article

In order to "save the economy" Congress is expected to pass a law during a lame duck session that makes mortgage fraud legal

How utterly obviously disgusting is this action

Welcome to HELL

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YeshuaWarrior

I understand your position, however the banking conspiracy has been discussed in detail on this thread. There are numerous points which you have thus far failed to address.

I am happy that you are almost to the point of receiving imaginary ownership of your home. I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
Here is a little nugget of truth that COMPLETELY debunks anyone who is critical of the OP

Link to article

In order to "save the economy" Congress is expected to pass a law during a lame duck session that makes mortgage fraud legal

Welcome to HELL

Thank you very much for posting that! Imagine what these people got away with before the internet!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

thanks for the thanks

i feel like i see more people waking up tot the truth daily but it is not anywhere near what we need for a critical mass

i only pray that this movement gains steam

thanks for a superb thread my friend

keep up the good fight

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

I like the idea of erecting fake guillotines in front of the
-the white hose
-the senate
-the house of reps
-all state governors mansions
-all mayors offices
-and all state houses of reps
-the supreme court of every state and the US
-as well as all courts found in the US

to go along with marches

we need to let them know that this is OUR country and these people work for US

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

As I said before, I don't pretend to know what course of action to take, but knowing is half the battle.

Right now all we can do is educate.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
they technically own something like 60% or the mortgages...with that kind of share in the market, you'd think that they could do something more than just legalize the illegal and justify the fraud....
oh...they own that much...that probably means that they were part of the illegalities and the fraud, huh????
ya, time to forgive yourselves....make all this bad illegal stuff turn suddenly legal!!!

what about state rights??? I mean, it was their regulations that the big boys were trying to evade when they came up with the mers system, wasn't it? well....guess state rights should fly out the window also? ya, I am sure that the real estate market will be more balanced and stable with the big banks and federal gov't looking after the transactions....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

They are responsible for the entirety of the mortgage and economic crisis from the beginning.

Its just thanks to the internet we can now get to hear about it. Now that they've been caught with their pants down, they're trying to cover it up with a piece of legislation

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Link to article

Welcome to HELL

unbelievable!
on a more positive note though this is sure to open the most skeptical eye.
thanx for the info.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join