It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defaulting On Home Loans and the Banking Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If you people do not realize that you are completely ruled by the banks,in everything you do,and then the corporations by their supplying you,and then the insurance companies;which by the way are banks.........

Damned slaves.

Go the FK away.....

edit on 17-10-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: Missed something

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfG

You are speaking of historical events and I am speaking of current day.

I do understand and believe in the idea of Karma. However, right now I am not talking about Karma. I am talking about the banking conspiracy. As I said in one of my earlier posts, everyone on Earth is entitled to a piece of land on the planet they were born on.

I don't deny that the Native Americans were raped of their land when the settlers from Europe ran them out of it, and used one of the earliest known forms of germ warfare against them (second to the use of the Black Plague to sack cities in the Dark Ages).

I believe that was just an opportunity the PTB saw to quickly and mercilessly deal with a race of people in very short order by taking what they owned away from them. It has been a much more daunting and time consuming task to do that to the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

The truth of the matter is that you have been, and so has everyone else been played against themselves. Lying, cheating, murder, rape...those are not part of human nature. You are programmed to believe that. You are programmed not to trust your fellow human and to blame him and judge him for the condition he lives in. Almost every part of the degradation of humanity on this planet has been carefully crafted for generations.

You are led to believe it is okay to lie and cheat. As a matter of fact you are so surrounded by laws, rules and regulations with their accompanying consequences that it is almost impossible for anyone to follow the law. These leads to the inevitable--everyone breaks the law sometimes. Either out of ignorance, or just from the fact that there are so many laws it is impossible to follow them all.

This then makes you sympathetic towards others who break the law, whether they broke the same laws as you or not. This includes politicians, movie stars, rock stars and all your other fellow humans. It really is a masterful and beautifully crafted plan that goes all the way back to the idea of "turn the other cheek".

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Homes should not cost $200,000 to begin with.

Most of the people that are losing their homes are actual victims of the economic collapse that caused so many people to lose their jobs. A lot of them may have been making lots of money when they bought the home and then ended up working at McDonalds or are unemployed now. They could not foresee the financial collapse. The banks made sure no one could except for a select few and then the banks spread around propaganda to convince people they were lying.

The banks are responsible for the collapse. The foreclosure victims are in fact victims of the banking conspiracy.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

I can see you certainly have a chip on your shoulders.

I am trying to get people to understand this is the banks' fault. The banks are the reasons why they cannot see they are owned by the banks, who in turn own our government, who owns our banks...really it is all such a big circle who really know who owns who.

The reality of the matter is not to be angry at people for not understanding. It is simply to try your best to educate them. One day this will all become even more clear. As the people that run the world become more comfortable and more convinced that the world is their slaves, they will be less careful and things will slip (as they have done for years). Those people who have been educated will see what is going on. Those who haven't will just brush it off as another "mistake".

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

They are victims of their own incompetence.

They had a choice not to take out a loan and deal with these predatory banks.

Are the banks greedy? Yes. Are people irresponsible? Unfortunately, yes.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

In all actuality people are left with no choice. You obviously have not read the entire thread.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Predatory Lending IS THE Cause For Systemic Mortgage Foreclosures.

I was surprised there were no comments made on my thread that addresses this exact cause.

To better understand the Foreclosure mess, you have to start at the beginning. Since we now have 15 Million people currently in default of their mortgages and struggling to keep their homes, we must cut through all the BS and get to the heart of the matter.

We don’t have 15 million irresponsible families. We have 15 Million victims of predatory lending.

Please check out my thread - I have some great info regarding these predatory lending practices.

It's fraud, all fraud....and the banks know it. That is why they are rushing the foreclosures. To hide the fraud in the loan documents.

Predatory Lending IS THE Cause For Systemic Mortgage Foreclosures

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

but, what causes people to fall victim to predatory lending, what causes people to break laws, not to mention their own moral values and commence to sign fraudulent papers? hairstylists, pizza delivery guys.....what other occupations were the people who were actually hired to do the dirty work before they lucked out and got these fantastic jobs???

there is a little segment of the income earners that kind of just fall off a cliff, they can't afford to life in what most of us would consider a suitable lifestyle...ya know, a decent rat free, sewage not gathered in the cellar home, ....healthcare when they need it, warmth in the winter, ect. and well, the gov't aide offices are of no help to them.

I would suggest that many of those victims of the predatory lenders, not only those who bought the houses, but also those pizza delivery guys and hairstylists, ect.....that were hired to do the dirty work, like sign off on the papers, had fallen in this gap....and felt oh so lucky to finally get a break, even if it did mean selling their souls to the devil....
so, well, I would say that the cause of the whole mess is allowing our economy to get so out of hand that many of us, heck maybe most of us, can't really afford to live! some of us are getting financial aide, others are living week to week, supplementing our income with credit cards and such....taking second, under the table jobs, whatever....
you put people into a state of desparation,, you shouldn't be surprised if those people do something you view as stupid, to find a way through their lives!! you left them with no alternative!
so many people are oh so concerned about being chipped is the mark of the beast, but well....I think the beast's system is already here, functioning fine, or at least it was, till it drove itself off a cliff!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You know, absolutely that predatory lending was not an accident. It wasn't just a couple of branches of banks, or a few bad apples. It was strewn across the entire industry. It was rampant to the point that it was SOP. Banks played off of Americans' desire to own a home to talk them into agreements they couldn't fulfill. Its no secret, and certainly no coincidence.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

We have been turned into debt slaves and endentured servants and in the process the banks and the corporations have acquired most of the real property and farms in the United States and the corporations have squeezed out most mom and pop sole proprietor businesses.

None of this was an accident. It was all carefully planned, and executed.

So I think the question is, why do the corporations and the government want us largely unemployed, poor, heavily in debt, frightened about the future, and angry?

I doubt it could be something very good for us.

Very well said, ProtoplasmicTraveler, it was all invented by the banks, and look at all of the billions of dollars the banking cartel made from those little debt games they played on the populace? Money from debt was probably the best con game ever invented, and they got a lot of us, myself included. I too was a home owner, back in the 90s. I owned the "real estate," but not the ground, no, I had to get a "permit" to dig there, or to build there. I had to pay a "hook up fee" to have water and sewage, and pay "property tax" for living there. It isn't too much different from renting, except that you, the home owner gets to pay for everything. I was told when to mow my grass, where to park my cars, and the city put up a guard rail to prevent me from turning around in a vacant lot, the place was on a dead end street. The city never one time salted my street, it was covered with ice three months out of the year, causing many fender benders.

I decided to tear down the house and get a new one, a manufactured home. The tear down almost killed us all, and the new home, originally priced at $32,000, inflated up to $69,000 before the house was even set in place! I sold the land from under it, the house sitting on jacks above the foundation for a profit and left.
What a fiasco, and I would bet I am not alone here either.

A government cannot own land, period. That is a lie that TPTB tell you, and you believe. When you buy land, you should get land, property, the ground, mineral rights and air space rights, and water rights. The homestead Act should be re-enabled, I think only in Alaska you can still homestead.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Yes.. so very true. The offer of money can be intoxicating.

Most are not immune to it. Look at any industry, even religion and charity is affected.

During this fnancial fallout it has been interesting watching the collateral damage at ponzi schemers that have come crashing down as well. There have been many embezzlers outed as well and there's a new story every week.

So sad so many are willing to "sell" their soul. I wonder what the level of desperation is out there right now, I have greatly been personally affected financially during this crisis, but I have no feelings of desperation. I think my calmness is do to the real belief that: 1) I can't fix the (global) economy and it's really out of my control; 2) It is what it is, better tighten up all the finances and hunker down; 3) Ahh, it all ends in 2012 anyway, so what the heck

Number 3 added for humor only.

Are we headed for defaltion, or are we already there?
edit on 17-10-2010 by Julie Washington because: Edit to change No one is immune to Most are not immune.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yes...absolutely no accident. It was designed and loan officers were "schooled" and paid very handsomely to pull off this game. I guess the 'loan officers" were just pawns in the game. (I can't get myself to call them victims, as many were falsifying documents which is a criminal act in itself.)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
On another note, every single person here that said the banks are out to make a profit, and at the same time said the banks lose money on foreclosure just proved my point even more. Obviously if the banks were like any "normal" corporation, they would not have encouraged or allowed funding of loans to people who could not afford it. And before you say they were tricked, you and I both know the near unlimited resources banks have at their fingertips. They could have easily prevented this of they wanted to.

Again this goes to show what a carefully crafted plan this all was.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Everyone is ultimately a victim of the oligarchy running the world today. Homeowners and branch owners included. We are at a point in society where the line between criminal act and act of self-preservation has become blurred. Its difficult these days to tell if someone is truly criminal or not. Especially with the vendetta-happt and bias-happy medoa that likes to pick and choose what information to give us about stories l, and their tendency to villify people even before a proper trial has taken place. You cant even trust your own ears anymore.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think we've all been had. What better way to institute a new currency than taking all the old currency out of existence and taking away the equity in that currency. This is a move by the NWO to a new currency called the Amero.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes. so very true.

Thankfully we have a website called ATS that the truth can be known...sadly too late for most of us.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
reply to post by YeshuaWarrior

You are wrong in a big part of your theory.

It is every human being's right, just as it is every other living creature's right on planet Earth to own a part of the planet they were born on. That right has been denied to millions if not billions of people by the banks.

You are right about the banks being the pawns of the Federal Reserve which completely contradicts everything else you said and even contradicts the fact that you disagree with me.

You have to push the idea that you can't own anything away from your face and understand that it is absolutely your right to own something. Everyone should be allowed to own things. There are two people with the power to take things you own away from you. One of them is the Banks and the other is the Government at all of its various levels.

If a simple human takes something that another human owns we call it stealing. If the bank takes it, or the government takes it we call it Imminent Domain or repossession or collateral.

I guess I need to expand on what I mean by "prividged" to own a home. Yes, I agree with you that it is everyone "right" to own a home, but not everyone has earned that right or "privelidge". My first job out of college was management in a retail company. One thing I was taught by that company, that I now apply to all situations when talking about business is "think like THE owner of the company, manage as if YOU owned the company and its YOUR personal money at stake." Now lets say YOU owned a family owned bank and its YOUR money being lent out to people to buy houses. Would you loan YOUR money to EVERYBODY that applied for a mortgage? Would you loan your money to someone who has collection accounts on their credit report, someone who is a job hopper having five different jobs in the past two years, someone who has no down payment and therefore no equity stake in the home they want to buy? I dont think you would loan money to someone like this. This is what I mean when I say its a "privelidge" to own a home. It has to be earned if you want to use someone else's money to buy your home. Thats all I'm trying to say about its a "privelidge", certainly its everybodys "right" to own property. I bought my house 7 years ago. I have a mortgage through a bank. I also have paid extra on my mortgage and have about a 50% equity position in my home. I dont feel that the bank has taken advantage of me at all. In fact rather than throwing my money out the window by paying rent, I leveraged the banks money so I can own property and build wealth. To me, I'm getting over on the banks. I also have credit cards, I pay my balance in full each month. I have no annual fees and pay no interest by paying my balance off in full each month. If I make a purchase on Oct 1st, my balance does not need to be paid in full until Nov 28th. I am using the banks money interest free for almost two months! I guess what I am trying to say is that people need to educate themselves financial so that they can use the banks, rather than the banks using them. Use the banks to your advantage, be financially literate! (saying that as a general statement, not directed at you specifically dbloch) Thanks for your post btw, its an important topic, I think financial literacy and financial self responsibility is an important topic too, its just not a conspiracy topic.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Let's talk about your new bicycle! It will never run out of gas on you, it requires no license or registration or insurance

yet................. but give them time.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by YeshuaWarrior

I think financial literacy and financial self responsibility is an important topic too, its just not a conspiracy topic.

This is a conspiracy right up to the oficial spokesperson of the evil elite, the US President!

In case you don't know, the present "Making Home Affordable" BS is a total scam, a bigger scam to cover the initial scam that got us into this mess.

95% of "loans" (not persons) do not qualify for HAMP funds, but almost no one has figured this out yet. It was sold to us by the president, a program seemingly with government sanction, and yet, it is part of the big long-con, to take the borrower on his knees, and tear him a new one.

The MHA program was supposed to get people to apply, and have them make three "trial payments", that today have become 6 months, 12 months, 16 months...It's a scam to let the banks buy time to find as many Notes as they can. Meanwhile, their dupes make the payments, over and over, long past the "three" they were initially sold, and then, when the bank has their case in the bag, they foreclose anyway!

The USA is gone, and government is nothing but a whore to big business. We are road-kill.

Soon, this CONSPIRACY will have legislation passed in Congress to further insulate the banks from the growing scandal of them having literally no legal paperwork to press foreclosures. This means that NOW is the time to fight these beasts, get an attorney, and sue the banks, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the government too, for all you can! No, the criminal "justice" system of the US may not come through, but some will get judgements that might help pay off their fraudulent mortgages.

THIS is the time to go on the offensive, and attack the evil system that has almost brought the USA to it's end. Few will succeed, most judges in the US are corrupt beyond imagining, but perhaps enough will succeed, to let this chapter in history eventually be written with at least a small nod to the little guy.

JR

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join