It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here is the same area....the thing with the 2 wires lying there is a seismic reader....this is the same day and same area. So they were monitoring seismic data and injecting some substance which looks like the grouting material you showed in the video......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f97c836bde25.png[/atsimg]
edit on 15-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes the ground does not look natural; ….more like those plaster cast after grouting. Do you have a video of this? The location of this and the next pic, is plotted 1000 ft WNW of well A. I had another location plotted close to this. So this location had been worked over before.

The water depth is about 4962 ft. So it is probably upslope of Well A at 5000ft.

The second pic, shows more clearly the grainy lumpy surface. Why do you think that piece with wires sticking out is a seismic phone (geophone embedded to the seabed)? Can't really tell from a single picture.

edit on 15-10-2010 by BK Lim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

I don't have video....I'm trying to find a good freeware video software program though...The device in the pic looks to me like a seismic reader....I could be wrong, but here is a pic of the object and a type of seismic reader side by side so you can compare....The seismic reader example is not the exact same thing, they make all different models, but it's close.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31a4dc248b04.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 15-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here is another pic of the same area....except something new is there....what is this orange glowing stuff? Not saying it's lava, because I don't know what it is..... just that it looks like it....anyone know what it could be?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e53477d31af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm about to commence ranting.

It's good to know everything down there is all better now. No more vids of oil gushing from the sea bed. No more photos of the attempt to slow down the onslaught on our coasts. It's dead. We're done now.

That cap does look like it's sinking. Isn't that note worthy to the press? Shouldn't some one be explaining that to us?

Maybe 'they' did slow the gusher @ one place, but they didn't stop it. I can hear them now...*we don't know anything about explosions down there...our job was to stop the oil*. And yet there are still working ROVs watching the sea floor. Why is that? I know we all wanted to keep the cameras rolling..but why does tptb want them? Clearly they are monitoring the area & seem to have managed to get a sense of the timing of the events.

Again, if it's a common occurance why haven't we been told anything about it?. We know none of the msm have reported this, not even to ask the question. The way we've been treated, & are still being treated, is so offensive. Maybe we could ask them to speak really slow so we stupid people can understand.

The Gulf states are still at risk. I heard a man say on a talk radio program just last night, if he lived down there he would be moving. I don't recall who said it but will see if I can find mention of it some where.

What I do know is BP woke that dragon & now can't put it back to sleep. What ever they've done down there it's bad. I can feel it in my bones...it's bad.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Lobbiest are the cause of the couruption and any politition who accepts contributions are bought out criminals.

If BP did not lobby and support Obama so much there would be more info on this but instead they are protected by the MSM for there contributions.

Anyone who uses money to lobby ideas politically should be arrested and the ones who take the money should be fined and fired.

Follow the money and you will find the source, follow the money and you will find a lobbiest for big biz.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

That's what has me baffled....it's like you can sit there and WATCH these things going on and yet not a word from the press! SURELY they have seen it....but not a word being said. To me, these explosive episodes are even more troubling than the oil. I don't understand any of this!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

Exactly! Greed is what has caused this whole thing from the very beginning! They cut corners and did things half assed to save money....even when they were warned about the instability of that area, they drilled anyway....because they wanted that huge oil reservoir all to themselves...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rich Z

I agree. I had not read your post when I posted some of the same questions\rant, probably on pg4. I suspect once again we are watching one hand waving above the table so we don't notice the other hands under the table. I think it's a matter of keep the masses entertained & side tracked. What is that old saying about clowns and carnivals?

In a post following yours BK also addresses that question mentioning FOIA. BP skirted that for around at least a month after the rig blew up. Now there are still too many eyes on BP & I'm wondering if that is intentional.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Kno....what do you think the orange stuff in that pic is? Doesn't it look a lot like the chunks that fly up with those "fiery" looking eruptions? If you don't know what I mean, I'll post a video so you can compare. To me it looks IDENTICAL!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I saw the still shot but if you have the vid it might be in better context. Is there a possibility something was injected? What does the general area look like? I've got to go with old wisdom here....it's red-ish it's hot. Beyond that I can't imagine.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
BK.....I FINALLY found the video that I wanted you to see so bad....this shows the sea floor, and it is MESSED UP! ....you can see unusual formations, crevices, what looks like chunks of WHITE CEMENT.... then it looks at one point that the rocks on the sea floor have a reddish tinge to them, then shortly after that, those reddish orange chunks (like the chunk in the pic above) start raining down....I would REALLY love to hear what you have to say about this one.

edit on 15-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

I can't find a video yet....but the video I just posted shows the same area I think....and it shows at5:58 where the rocks on the sea floor have a red hue....then those chunks start raining down...they look like streaks, because they are moving so fast. I am still trying to find the video which shows those falling glowing red chunks....I'll post it the minute I find it...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
IF YOU DON'T WATCH ANY OTHER VIDEOS, WATCH THIS ONE....this demonstrates what I have been talking about as being the "fiery looking" eruptions....I am no expert, but am I the only one who thinks this looks like a volcanic eruption?The main action starts at 4:38....watch how the clouds turn from white to a light reddish hue, then begin to pulsate right before the blasts....you can see the "glowing chunks" ...I really want to hear all of your opinions on this....I have seen this happen so many times on the live feeds....at one point in late September it was occurring almost daily.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/258ed4bcb4e3.jpg[/atsimg]
StealthyKat – this is a gem. Is this video intentionally pixilated? A great pity there are no coordinates. Can anyone tell where the location is?

Up to the first 3 min, the rov was scanning seabed covered with drilling mud (possibly) but the resolution is very poor. I was not sure where the clouds were gas seeps or disturbance being kicked up by the ROV until it reached the rock outcrop section. In the still pic above, you are seeing hard rock layers. Not sure what they are at the moment but could be lava beds (likely) or faulted beds. You can still see clouds rising from the crevices in the beds. So I am guessing these are dispersant fluids (oil & gas with dispersant) hovering over the rocky outcrops. At one section you see darker blackish clouds rising more vertically. I guess these are the un-dispersed oil & gas. Then you see whitish particles floating erratically around. Again because of the blurred vision I have to make a logical guess – these may be un-cemented grout. They appear to be floating erratically because of the upwelling seeps and their shapes, composition (voids) and sizes are not uniform.

edit on 15-10-2010 by BK Lim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dcee45559d8.jpg[/atsimg]

Another pressure grouting at a vertically inclined fault zone. Why Fault zone? Because the whitish flakes of grout materials come flying almost horizontally – unlike the circular vertically-inclined dispersion pattern from a vertical hole.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

StealthyKAt Check out the Camstudio - free of charge, for recording anything on your screen. Really good but have not fully explore its uses yet. So far so good.
camstudio.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Yes....it is VERY pixelated and it is BP doing it intentionally so that it's difficult to see. Late September was when all this really picked up and suddenly, the feeds were either filtered with colors or B&W, so that it was difficult to see....then they started pixelation everything so bad, you could bare;y make things out...they did not want the feed out from the beginning but were finally ordered to do it, so they found a way to partially block them out by so much pixelation. That is EXACTLY what I thought it looked like....a lava bed....I just wanted to see what you said first LOL! This is what I meant when I said there were two types of explosions....the first are the ones I had shown you before....then there are the ones that are red hot and look exactly like a volcanic eruption. Many times I have seen and tried to describe what looks like "fire rain"....chunks of red/orange matter that looks like lava....and leaves a vapor trail as if cooling off. There is one video I am searching for....which shows the ROV going over this same general area, and the sea floor is actually glowing red, and as the rov goes along, a big blast of red liquid looking stuff blasts the camera from the right....and the rov hauls ass out of there.....I WILL find it, because I really want you to see it. I believe in addition to the explosions we have been talking about, there is an active volcano in the area of the wreckage from the rig. I also suspect that it was a volcanic eruption that blew up that rig....( just my opinion)why do I say that? Because....BP has from the beginning. been doing "biological surveys", "sea floor surveys" and " etc....and it's usually in the "wreckage area"....and this is where you see the glowing sea floor and flying red chunks, along with the "fiery" eruptions .....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Thanks! Will do!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join