It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

BK.....now that the feeds are gone, I had time to start watching videos other people caught....and I came across THIS! It starts off hard to see, but just skip to 3:00 to see it clearly........You will not believe the gashes in the sea floor...and what is the orange and red stuff? This is incredible....though I don't agree with his opinions on what we are looking at lol, he does have some EXCELLENT footage....the orange red rocks, and orange glow in the distance starts at 6:00....notice something bright is flashing off to the right iluminating the whole area, and giving off an orange glow, though you can't see what it is.I also noticed very black clouds at some point in the video....

edit on 15-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: add info

edit on 15-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Looking at ships today, I noticed that Developement Driller 3 is just about on top of the MC252 well...thought it was abandoned??? Macondo well is the grey symbol next to it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3080da770991.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 15-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: add info

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
WOW....I have to know what this is....it looks just like a missle or bomb. I have never seen alything like ie during my whole time watching these feeds! Anyone know what it is?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Video taken at the moment deepwater blew up....from thier small fishing boat! Go here to see it

www.knightryderz.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
That is weird...it does resemble a bomb or missile. Wonder why
they show a map of Area 51?

Ektar

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I haven't a clue....but I want to find out what that white thing is....what else could that be ....looks like a torpedo?
Also, after it tilts and they pan away, it looks like something blows in the distance...
edit on 16-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Does THIS look familiar?? This is an "anti ship" missile. This might be a stretch, but funny that video was taken around the same time the Chouest Holiday went missing. People said they saw the ship take on water, then the cams went out. Not saying it happened, but DAMN that looks just like what's in that video. I don't know what in the world the "area 51" thing is LOL.....but the video was from one of the ROVs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fad30bbffa41.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 16-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here's another incidence of the Live Marine Traffic not posting ships...

"COVER-UP: Live Marine Map Shows NO Ships Off Somalia/Gulf of Aden"

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/267/735/COVER-UP:_Live_Marine_Map_Shows_NO_Ships_Off_Somalia_Gulf_of_Aden.html

Ektar

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

When did Chouest Holiday go missing? This is news to me. I am intrigued with that video.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

OK I don't get it.. That wasn't much of a story just the live ships map and a list of vessels, are these vessels supposed to be in the Gulf of Aden and not showing or what?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Sorry I should have added more info I didn't mean to leave people hanging...Kat, BK Lim, & I have been noticing ships on the Live marine feed
doing magic tricks. They will be at MC 252 one minute, then no where, then in another country, & some times come back to MC 252. Here's an article below...

The Case of the Flying Oil Rigs
Snippet
[So, just as the BP’s ROVs can “magic marine travel” by flying all over the place, from the Macondo site to the Atlantis site (240 km distance), BP has also come out with the “same advanced technology” of transporting the massive drilling rigs weighing over 20,000 tons over thousands of km within seconds. BP is truly now way beyond petroleum. This travel and transport at the speed of BP’s imagination is clearly evidence of the game of mass deception which BP has played with the public since the early days of this catastrophe.]

Source phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f849c3b46f84.jpg[/atsimg]

Skat you are so good. You have hit the jackpot. Please record, download or do whatever to keep a copy of this. Good Job _javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')

This is what I had been looking for. The have altered the front 5 digits of the coord otherwise it plots right next to the S20BC location. All the linear lines you see are the faults and you can see the black clouds (oil) coming thru. But the central spot is the open well gusher - the 3rd well I was talking about.

bklim.newsvine.com...

In my last article I said that the relief wells intercepted in early July. They probably tried to bull head and managed to block it for a while a few days or weeks before it started spewing again. I am not sure if they did something drastic on 2 Aug but it sure did trigger the earthquake at louisiana.

bklim.newsvine.com...

This video is showing oil and gas coming out of the 3rd gushing well but along the NW-SE faults

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

there are 3 videos from 3 different period spliced together. the first 7 sept, the second 29 July and 3rd 11Sep. The incriminating 29 July was purposely inserted between the other 2 videos to avoid detection. There are truth sympathizers trying to get the message out to us. The posting was 14 Sept.

Skat please upload this video to ATS. Thanks. We are now getting somewhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

www.iver-auv.com...

Skat I cannot find the exact model or manufacturer, but I believe this is one of the AUV (autonomous underwater vehicle) multibeam / sonar survey equipment for scanning the seafloor.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Chouest Holiday just doesn't show up anywhere when you search for it. It says "no results" or "unknown".....a few weeks back, some people claimed that they saw something happen and that it took on water and the cams just went out. (This is not fact, just what some people said). However, after that date, no one has been able to locate the ship at all. Never had a problem searching for it before....sooo I don't know what the deal is. I can still look up all the other ships, but nothing on that one. I even googled it, and nothing,like it doesn't exisist......like I said, I am not saying that what was said is true, because I have no evidence to back it up. But it is "missing". Yeah that video is odd....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Here is the video BK mentioned...Just ignore the "Metal Eating Bugs!" part LOL!

edit on 17-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Looks like the pipe is possibly coated with hydrates & they are flaking off? I don't
think there is an actual hole being eaten out of it, although I really have no idea.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Hey BK I read info the AUV & it does sonar the floor but maximum depth is 100m or 328ft.
I do think you're on the right path...just have to find the one that can go deeper.
I read your latest articles, nice work!!

Ektar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

LOL.....That video is from someone else...I don't think there are bugs...some of these people are really out there
I kind of hesitate to post some of them because I'm afraid people will think I believe that "metal eating bugs", demons, or aliens lurking LOL! BUT if you turn the sound down, some of it is good footage

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
WOW....this is interesting. I have been going over previous videos, and I came across this.... a wellhead with a gash which is leaking leaking...and it says "Atlantis" at the top!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join