It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Ektar, the video is inverted (upside down) to confuse. But you can quickly get the right idea if you look at the bubbles and disturbed particles. They should rise when disturbed.

You cannot simply insert a well casing into the ground. You have to drill and then insert the casing. So for the casing to be so well embedded, it had been drilled and they were trying to get the casing out to insert a larger cement plug. I am in the middle of preparing this important article. BP's relief wells probably reached the 3rd well much earlier than they announced if the date of recording is to be trusted.

A normal well takes 3 to 4 weeks. A relief well with inclination and extra time maybe 6 weeks. So they should have reached the 3rd well at 18000ft bml by 1 week of July as I had suspected. BP was just playing for time and wasn't sure if the relief wells could successfully plug the well from below. It looks like they knew and kept on trying until they gave up on 15-19 Sept. So all these Press statments about being 5 ft away from the well and still waiting to intercept was all hogwash. Those goons at TOD were sure fooled with minute by minute detailed discussion of BP's strategy of intercepting the well. Now it looks all so disgustingly BS.

edit on 14-11-2010 by BK Lim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BK Lim
reply to post by StealthyKat

Skat, found this at BeePee site. The posting is date 10 July. This is a compelling evidence of the 3rd well. Can you download it for ATS members to see.

Undated video with no rov information at all. The video is inverted (shown upside down).
www.youtube.com.../u/282/Qq83rFsVzvc

This was interesting StealthyKat! Bump. Long and the guys voice will knock you out if you are the slightest bit sleepy but very credible and I would not put it past BP or any oil company for that matter.

Recently learned about fracking. Now there is a nasty practice. I hope this is outlawed completely. If the BP spill had not happened we would be going forward drilling in new locations. If McCain won the last election we would be drilling everywhere. Money counts as more than one vote.
edit on 14-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm really disappointed there are NO feeds...Damn Kat what are we going to do now? So weird how something like this occupies your life. I guess now we will need to not only send letters, but maybe go through all our own videos & photos and other ones from the outside since we have a better understanding of what we're looking for. Maybe work together to compose the history of all the dates & activity that occurred in chronological order including all the facts as well as the photos & videos backing it all up in ONE large presentable file. I know it will be very time consuming, no rush, documentation & order would be the most important as it may be something of interest to the big hats or help others in lawsuits in the future, or even more who knows. I think it would also help us in our own finality of the situation since we were left holding the ball & no real conclusion....just left out to dry with no resolution, & to be left knowing the amount of devastation to the sea floor & knowing the well is still leaking.
Totally documentary form...What do you & BK think?

Ektar
edit on 14-11-2010 by Ektar because: Left something out...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Sorry BK I'm confused re the video...at the beginning I saw a BOP with a date on the ROV 3 Sept...I did not watch the whole video cause I thought it was the wrong date...

Ektar

Is there anything going on with well 3?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This is a long video and there was several series of "bursts" of clouds with varying colours. You will notice that the white particles are flying at different velocities, horizontally straight to the camera and then falling down or disappearing.

Like I said before the timing is important as well as the duration. For a natural explosion to last so long the fluid built-up must be very large at shallow depth since the flow would be too limited through the faults due to low permeability (well high compared to normal rocks but cannot beat a high pressure hose for instance). But at the same time for such a wide and large accumulation of fluid, the "bursts" would have happened much earlier -- like those craters that we saw earlier. It would explode once and then continue to spew significantly lower force or just at leaking level.

I hope you are following the explanation because this is where I want the readers to understand the "force and supply equation of things". For such large continuous supply of fluid (let call it that) you need a large container to hold it first with sufficient strength to hold it. But in nature where there is no control valve, the container (seafloor crust or top layer) has to hold it until it burst like a balloon. So that is the difference.

So in all probability the source must be man-made and the supply of fluid through a high pressure hose. In this video it cannot be a series of explosions (either induced chemically or electrically or otherwise) because in between the bursts you do get the white particles (less) flying horizontally towards the camera and moving clouds more slowly away from the source. Each explosion would also cause the both particles and clouds to radiate away from the point source but we do not see the pattern here.

Having qualified all the above, it is most likely that it was high pressure grouting in process. The recording ROV at a safe distance monitoring the whole process. Initially the grout would hold until breaking point and burst. As more grout built up and block the exit points, the pressure built up again and occasionally burst until the control gauges showed satisfactorily pressure had built up and no more bursting.

Actually because the fractures are interconnected, the pressure would build up elsewhere and the whole process repeats itself. Hope this explanation suffice Skat. Excuse the grammar and sentencing as I am travelling and have limited time on the internet.

edit on 14-11-2010 by BK Lim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

No well 3 has been plugged by a cement & 4 pipe structure. I was going to post the pic and video later on. Trouble is the video were recorded using an onscreen prg and there is a lot of banding which I cannot get rid off. On my hand held camera, there are some but not complete. Also I need to splice and compress. Otherwise the videos are over 300 Mb. Ektar I am no good with videos. Any suggestions? I can send them over to you via email and you can advise.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Good Idea Ektar. I am compiling a technical manual for geohazards geophysicists so that they can prevent this sort of thing from happening. But Oil companies being the arrogant bosses they are, they will shoot down whatever sane advice. They will just go straight to the oil without even considering the consequences (well not all but the worst culprits are the bigger companies). Economy of scale - in this case Ignorance of Scale.

We will need to compile something less technical for the public to create a strong public voice on more accountability, social responsibility and more transparency. We can all learn from this expensive disaster. If not we will be doomed when the next mega one comes.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Ektar & Skat, please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in collaborating and compiling the book as suggested by Ektar.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Bk you are more than welcome to send me your videos however I'm not sure how to splice & compress.
I have been using screen shot, Fraps, & Windows Live Media. I'll be glad to check it out &
see if I can figure it out.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Hello I just wanted to say hi & welcome you here to Kat's site. I'm very glad you are here & I apologize for my rudeness in not acknowledging your presence sooner. We love having new people & fresh input. I hope
you stick around!

Ektar

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar

Hello I just wanted to say hi & welcome you here to Kat's site. I'm very glad you are here & I apologize for my rudeness in not acknowledging your presence sooner. We love having new people & fresh input. I hope
you stick around!

Ektar

Thanks I appreciate it. Not rude at all. It is an interesting topic. Perhaps when people get together they can make a difference and get people to focus on alternative energy sources rather than depending on drilling. Brazil should be a good example. They are almost completely energy independent since they started what we should have years ago. Too bad oil companies have as much power as any Nation in the G20. They are essentially holding all of those nations hostage, fixing and holding oil prices...except places like Brazil.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is another view of that huge crater next to the BOP....in this one you can see something cloudy coming out of it (methane?)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What is fracking? Yeah, I wouldn't put anything past them either.....money really is the root of all evil LOL!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I'm THERE! It's a great idea.....I don't know anything about putting one together, but I will do whatever I can....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
In the first video, it almost looks like the black wash in the background are figures, animals/creatures moving along the floor.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Thanks BK! I am so glad you are here to help us understand all this. EXCELLENT explaination!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

What is fracking? Yeah, I wouldn't put anything past them either.....money really is the root of all evil LOL!

This is fracking. Just google it. Scary and awful.
It is high pressure blasting the entire earth in a region to shake up the underground and get the natural gas inside the earth to spew out or release so you can tap into it. It poisons well water and threatens peoples homes and foundations. The chemicals used for fracking are deadly cancer causing chemicals and they have been found in the well water in areas where it occurs. Thank Cheney-Bush and Halliburton.

Seismic testing for natural gas as shown on an episode of CSI

And Democracy Now

And CNN

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

gaslandthemovie.com...
You have to see this too.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This video is old, from the beginning of everything....but I have never seen this....gas coming up ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE WATER? I never knew this.....be sure to watch the whole thing. This really scares me to death! I wonder what it is made up of?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

WOW.....thankyou for all that! It is shocking to say the least....I wonder if BP was doing that?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join