It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
In this video, watch how the ROV gets jolted hard before each explosion....you can really see the force of it!

Wow. That is intense. Best (and frankly only) video I have seen yet to indicate something explosive is happening down there. One of the first things I noted, aside from the jolting of the camera, was the refraction lines in the water. Whatever is passing through is either significantly hotter than the surrounding water or doesn't have anywhere close to the same saline levels.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I just noticed something in this video. It looks like what ever is happening is moving from left to right & then is sucked back right to left. Watch the loop thing that has something like a triangle in it. Then, after a few seconds something very bright happens on the right side & seems to lift that same loop up and to the left. I've no idea what that might mean, but it does remind me of videos of bomb blasts. I think the same thing happens in the ocean just before a tsunami.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kno22

I just noticed something in this video. It looks like what ever is happening is moving from left to right & then is sucked back right to left. Watch the loop thing that has something like a triangle in it. Then, after a few seconds something very bright happens on the right side & seems to lift that same loop up and to the left. I've no idea what that might mean, but it does remind me of videos of bomb blasts. I think the same thing happens in the ocean just before a tsunami.

I noticed that too. It might be indicitive of a cavitation event following an explosion of some sort. Very interesting this video.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm here. I hope BK Lim drops by. If not, I will be more than happy to copy/paste his posts here (giving him full credit, of course) in case he doesn't want to do all that. His explanations were great. His first post was on page 261 of the Livefeed thread, I believe. If anyone wants to check them out, go there or just wait for it to be pasted here.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2010 by Kratos1220 because: double post

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just took some shots of the BOP....it was still leaking....the Rov watched it for a while, then stuck a hose in it and sprayed dispersant! Why do you need dispersant sprayed INSIDE a dead wells BOP? Here it is right after they pulled the hose out.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ea64128501d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This BOP is now leaning, just like the old one....see the dish like thing with the circles inside like a bulleye? There should be a bead in the center to show it is level.....intead, the bead is completely on the side as far as it can go...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33275d1f5bf8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A shot of the base...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e133492f736b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Another shot of the base...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/191046dc7d84.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yep....I see this a lot too....like the waves you see on a road on a very hot day....I have many pic I took of the feeds which have this.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Yes! I was going to mention that but forgot....I have seen this at other times as well....thankyou for mentioning that!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Hi everybody I just dropped in. Had a discussion over at newsvine and another another site. Am working on BP's investigation report as well. Sorry I am just catching my breath.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I hope he will come here! The info he provides has helped me so much! I'm going to send him a personal invitation....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Hey!! We were just talking about you! Thank you for coming here. I just feel like more people will see it if I started a new thread, and I am already seeing new people, which is great! I hope you will stay around...you are quite popular around here LOL!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Kratos1220, I am a bit slow finding my way here. Please go ahead to post them on this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The wavy seabed at the base of the well is not natural. It is mainly heavy drilling mud. The original soft clay had long been replaced by drilling mud and cement during the long period of drilling.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
WOW.....starting at 1:22....check it out.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

I thought it looked odd...I have to leave for work now, but I'll be back around 8am....once again....glad you are here! Have a great evening!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Just took some shots of the BOP....it was still leaking....the Rov watched it for a while, then stuck a hose in it and sprayed dispersant! Why do you need dispersant sprayed INSIDE a dead wells BOP? Here it is right after they pulled the hose out.

StealthyKat, I would be interested in the video of the pic you just captured. Basically the well A they capped was drilled down to only 5000 ft and the last 1000ft (4000 to 5000ft) was an open well bore where the formation had cave-in (collapsed). Gas will continue to leak out - through the annuli between casing and formation and within the cemented well.

When did you start noticing the BOP tilting?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join