It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
For those of you who do not know me, I'm StealthyKat and a regular poster on the "Up To The Minute Thread"....I noticed that many people have stopped visiting that thread, as it has the words "livefeed" in it, and people think things are done for the most part in the Gulf. Things are far from over. We are just not seeing as much since we are limited to 2 feeds now (when available). For those who don't know, there have been explosions/eruptions, going on for months down there.......and they REALLY began to pick up in frequency in August for some reason. The sea floor is fractured and there is video proof that the sea floor has moved (which I will post next). We had a geologist (BK Lim) view the video, and confirm that what is in the video was indeed subduction going on, followed by violent explosions. Lim thinks that BP is "grouting" the cracks in the seafloor to cover up how much damage they have done... leading to these eruptions. These things are still going on BTW. Also, BP's "dead well" is not dead (I will post pictures showing hydrates still leaking)....they say it's dead, but all they do is "monitor BOP"....do "chemical injections", "jet hydrates" "pressure testing" etc etc.....if it's dead, there should be no need for this. So, I want this thread to be a place for discussion, to view video, and post pics of the live feed if something comes up....pretty much anything BP related. All I ask is for everyone to be respectful, and all opinions are welcome. The next post will be the sea floor sliding from right to left.....it starts out slow, but keep watching, it will suddenly slide very fast to the left, followed by one hell of an explosion.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is the video of the sea floor subduction.....just stick with it and watch the whole thing....you'll be shocked.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The supposedly "dead" well as it leaks this afternoon 10/14/2010

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc7266594082.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d14c32169b69.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just posting a few videos to give those who have not seen this an idea of what I'm talking about

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

StealthyKat, I like how you have been keeping up on this goodwork. As far as the moving sea floor I have debated it till I felt what I was saying wasnt being heard by many but some did. So Again good luck FEAR makes many not wan to see TRUTH. S&F

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The cloudiness on the left is from the ROVs cable....but what is this stuff raining down?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
The cloudiness on the left is from the ROVs cable....but what is this stuff raining down?

thats weird...its under water so what is the rain down ye Oo

in the first video it looks like explosions

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Good Job
I am glad you moved this to a thread of its own I agree that it seems it has pretty much gone out of peoples heads now. Odd, so many were up in arms about it, now just, hmmm I don't know the word, but it isnt good.

This really does need to stay in the for front of peoples minds a bit more I think.

To me this footage says to me the fat lady has left the dressing room and is on her way to the stage. Will it be the show that brings the house down???

One a little side note, Im glad to see you finally figured out to embed videos!

edit on 14-10-2010 by onehuman because: tweek

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You're welcome....we have been discussing this on the other thread, but I felt it needed new life. I,ll be posting some videos which show what has been happening, and is STILL happening. Thank you for the s&f and I hope you'll be a regular visitor here!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Just wait until you see the rest! It's really unbelievable what is going on. I'm hoping BK Lim (the geologist friend of ours) will follow me here. BK really gives great insight into what we are looking at in the videos!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
The supposedly "dead" well as it leaks this afternoon 10/14/2010

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc7266594082.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks for all the time you and a few others put into this Oil Gusher of BP`s.
Now with that picture you have posted it seems to me the entire lip of that cap device is full of some type clear liquid and the leak the arrow points to is actually the cut in the cap`s lip letting it out.
I`ve watched this on video and it moves like a air pocket in that area with the sea water under it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hehe....yes I finally got around to figuring it out!
You are so right! This is too important to ignore.Thankyou for your comments and I hope you stick around! Good to hear from you again!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Yes it does....I took this pic this morning, so it's new....doesn't look like a dead well....does it?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not good quulity, but interesting...especially after 1:45

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Things really get wild after 3:00....but it's interesting to watch how it builds up to that.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This one is really interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I'm here. There is so much info on the Up to the Min site I hope we can hold on too...like footnotes. I will go on monitoring it until it is closed.

At one point I thought all the explosive events in the GOM might be common. We've never had reason to watch so closely before, or had the means to do it. Then I realized if this is a common occurance why hasn't some one said so? We've discussed the methane 'burps' theory before, but that doesn't account for what we are seeing now. Prior to 2003 we didn't know anything about mud/asphalt/oil volcanoes. I didn't know until reading about them here...or actually back at UTM.

I think BP drilled into something bigger then they bargained for & continues to aggravate the situation, like waking a sleeping dragon. Maybe BP didn't know either. That is all the latitude I'm willing to give them because, bottom line, they screwed up. There has been endless opportunities to speak up & they haven't. So, natural or not they are responsible for the outcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

That's why I have been so relentless about these eruptions....so many don't know it is even happening. There has NEVER been a mention on the news....EVER....yet day after day for months I watched them happen. Many people were telling me I was crazy, it's just propeller wash etc....but I knew better. I know what propeller wash looks like after watching for so long. I tried looking on the Internet for info...hardly any info....but lots of video! So I have been irritated beyond belief! At one point several months back, CNN was doing a report, and on the wall behind them, they were showing live feeds, with everything going boom behind them, they yakked on about how everything was under control....it was crazy!! I just want to know what is causing this. There have been 2 types of explosions, the chemical/gas looking ones, and then there are some which look volcanic. And yes, there are quite a few asphalt and mud volcanoes in the GOM. Thanks for the comment, oh, and I will try to keep the other one up as long as possible....however I am trying to transfer some of the important posts and videos here, and urge others who have pics or posts they want to save to move them here too..

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In this video, watch how the ROV gets jolted hard before each explosion....you can really see the force of it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join