It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow to hit Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hmmm just posted a reply that vanished, anyway, as An avid gardener on the south coast I have to admit this year has been awful, I'm still waiting for a number of plants to flower an even started to plant some winter plants to maintain some colour, i'd normaly do that late nov early dec.. so for me somthing is messed up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I know i just replied in another thread that to me anyway its like we skipped autumn and went straight to winter.
We know the UK is always cold but you are right this is not normal.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
In all my years in the UK weather has never been normal. We must have the most unpredictable weather in the world. I cain't remember a solid 4 seasons EVER and if we did that would be weird

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We have had events like this in Georgia. I remember going to a Halloween party in 1994 maybe 1995 and it was snowing that night into the early morning. Weather is just totally weird altogether it seems. I personally believe that weather control is possible and is actively up and running.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
=/ and here we're in middle spring and it's raining and very cold. Our seasons are so defined usually, and I should be wearing my summer clothes already...
climate this year has been crazy around here too (Santiago, Chile).

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I'm sorry, but ONE cold snap is not enough to debunk climate change.

Why not just deal with reality instead of trying to live in a world pre-climate change?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by mars1

I'm sorry, but ONE cold snap is not enough to debunk climate change.

Why not just deal with reality instead of trying to live in a world pre-climate change?

What do you mean i am not debunking anything i said in my OP.

i don't buy in to this global warming crap just normal cycles we go through.

I said nothing there about climate change and i do believe its a normal process but that is just my opinion nothing more

Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join