It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing the week before 12/21/2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Will you be.....
Spending more time with your loved ones?
Praying that nothing will happen?
Preparing for worse case scenarios?
Buying ammo?
Stocking up on food and water?
Drinking and smoking heavily?
Kissing your butt goodbye?
Your not worried,nothing is going to happen.
What are your ideas? Been thinking about it lately?
edit on 14-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Same thing I was doing the week before 1/1/2000.
It amazes me that so many conclude "dire events" at the ending of the Maya calendar, when ours ends every year on 12/31 and nothing much seems to happen except 1/1 hangovers.

Being a "techie", I knew for a fact the y2k bug was a farce, as I tested it myself.
(on numerous computers dating to the late 70's and un-patched with the "y2k fix")
The "Galactic Alignment" happens every year, so why is 2012 something special?
A "higher energy density of space" is a farce as well-------want to guess when we entered it?
Possibly, a greater solar maximum is coming, for the first time in the technological age, and may cause some serious problems.

But not in January.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I will hopefully be with loved ones getting ready to enjoy the holiday and not in central london doing shopping, that would be a nightmare so close to christmas!
I don't feel anything will happen, atleast I hope it doesn't!

Phil

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I will be wrapping up Science Far for my 3 kids, shopping for an upcoming Birthday of my middle child and getting ready for Christmas.

The way I look at it, it will either be just another day, or all hell breaking loose. And I have zero power to change if it does actually become a worst case type of thing.

Folks, what is really important is to live life to the fullest and tell the people you love, you love them and always try to be the best person you can be.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Probably out buying christmas present's for my family. I'll probably take it more seriously if the pope dies before 2012 fulfilling the St malachy prophecy. This guy got it spot on up till now so if he does die that's me convinced then god know's what I'll be doing.

edit on 14-10-2010 by monobrow because: stupid spelling mistake.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hopefully I'll still be here at ATS reading up about the impending disaster due in the year 2020

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Finish getting all the youngins they gifts and preparing to bring the new year in. I will be looking up but I dont think this date is accurate because of time tracking adjustments. And if I am correct then who knows because if its sooner then.........
edit on 10/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Assuming I'm still around I'll probably be doing what I do at that time every year - my utmost to avoid and/or ignore Christmas.

How I hate it - humbug

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'll probably be finishing preparations for my massive 'I told you so' party.

I am hiring an accountant and even and Inland Revenue officer who will be performing tricks. Such as how to sort out your national insurance contributions if you run a small businesses, and whether you may be eligible for tax deductions based on company purchases in 2013.

I will also have V10 forms to fill in. So everybody make sure to bring your V5c registration certificate. Otherwise your car will be deemed not roadworthy. It's gonna be so awesomely grounded in reality.

Invites via U2U at a later date.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I agree, 2012 is certainly an enigmatic date considering such things as Timewave Zero and web-bot. However i keep my skeptic hat on.

In the end it doesn't really matter, because this civilization, as it exists now is finished anyway.

Unsustainable folks, the world is in a dire state.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Rape and Pillaging and invading lands with my army of greys and lizard cavalry if the weather is nice, otherwise I will be here reading as usual.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll be putting the finishing touches on my secret volcano lair.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I will getting more and more excited!!!XD
I can say I don't know at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

"The same thing we do every night Pinky....try to take over the world." - Brain

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

More than likely we'll be snowed in that week.

I'll be making Christmas cookies.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
dmt?

edit on 14-10-2010 by Road2Liberty2010 because: added smiley

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Road2Liberty2010

maybe checking out a little more terence mckenna material

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'd play this song on my car's stereo while I drive around town, assuming I still have a good sense of humor in two years.

Anyways, not expecting much. But many things can happen before then.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I HOPE I will NOT be walking behind my snow blower,
after a snow storm ! !

Blue skies and happy holidays !

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hopefully I will have a kick ass job at a strategy consulting firm by then and make a #load of money, which I will use to gain entry to high class clubs in Manhattan. I will buy bottles and all the women will love me j/k

top topics

<<   2 >>

join