It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Real Or Fake? (CGI)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

He wasn't saying he was - from what I understand he was quoting "daluniverse" and didn't clarify. BTW daluniverse has created numerous threads of UFOS recently, and now he wants the mods to a close a thread from another member!
Who does this person think they are!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
my 2 year old would be able to tell you this is fake! looks like out of a science fiction book or somthing.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

I am not debating whether or not the Oklahoma Earthquake happened, we KNOW it did.

What I am debating is your honesty. You ripped a picture from google that depicts the New Zealand Earthquake and tried to pass it off as a personal picture sent to you from a friend. That is in my book: "Deception"

And yes this might be "Off Topic" but seeing as you have lied once, and created this thread which clearly shows "A 3D Rendering" you're wasting our time.
edit on 14-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22

I am not debating whether or not the Oklahoma Earthquake happened, we KNOW it did.

What I am debating is your honesty. You ripped a picture from google that depicts the New Zealand Earthquake and tried to pass it off as a personal picture sent to you from a friend. That is in my book: "Deception"

You In my book are deception. why must you agonize people and try to make people feel like they have done something wrong. why are you even on this site if thats all your gunna do?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think its because you have done something wrong according to ATS rules. Knowingly posting a HOAX or knowingly mis-representing images is against ToC, I believe.

Mods - A little clarification here for our friend?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Stop discussing each other and get on topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I am sorry, I thought the ATS catchphrase is "Deny Ignorance" or maybe I am wrong and it's ok for people to post lies to try and deceive others?

Once you are caught out lying on ATS, you're not going to be trusted. If you can lie so freely and so openly with an intent to deceive, you're wasting our time.

You haven't even admitted you lied yet, nor offered an explanation as to why you chose to lie.

link   
To pick up a photo on the web and offer it in the UFO forum without any background info is unlikely to lead to anything. The normal sequence of events is that somebody witnesses something and shares it (say on the web). Then it gets picked up and discussed by many, with full information .

The photo looks a total work of art.

link   

link   

Johnnie walker.....

Im sorry this thread has offended you

"This thread has" not "offended" me.

I am using your own comments exactly in context & with a little "humour" to help you understand that one can often find it advantageous if one is a little more thorough when one researches such things.

Here's a hint: Look up "Image search engine"

Here are some examples of how I've handled images I strongly suspect might be "fake", in case it is of interest. As you can see, it is better if one can acquire more background & do more work on such things.

UFO Picture: The Paul Villa Case, Mexico 1963

Australian UFO Photo: Saucer with Dome

Glowing Green UFO Photographed Over Norfolk Windmill

The “Concord UFO” Video

maybe...maybe not

Not "maybe...maybe not".....definitely not......no offense taken at all

maybe you should leave me alone

"Maybe" I "should leave" you "alone", only if I wish not to Deny Ignorance as per the ATS Credo.

In the context of the ATS Credo, it will be better if we discuss things such as this picture, not "leave" you "alone".

As part of that, I am paying you the respect of answering each & every thing you have written to me, thoroughly & in context.

stop quoting everything I said

As per my comment above.....

I quoted specific commentary from your opening post so that my commentary could be exactly in context with your commentary.

have a great day maybe...

"Have a great day" definitely!

I hope you get abducted

Gee thanks!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 14-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Format

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Johnnie walker.....

Im sorry this thread has offended you

"This thread has" not "offended" me.

maybe...maybe not

Not "maybe...maybe not".....not.

maybe you should leave me alone

"Maybe" I "should leave" you "alone", only if I wish not to Deny Ignorance.

stop quoting everything I said

I cannot "stop quoting everything" you "said" because I did not quote "everything" you "said".

Rather, I quoted specific commentary from your opening post so that my commentary could be exactly in context with your commentary.

when everyone can already read what i said because it is the FIRST POST.

That is correct..... "everyone can already read what" you "said because it is the FIRST POST.

have a great day maybe...

"Have a great day" definitely!

I hope you get abducted

"I hope you get abducted
"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

HAHA i hope we all get abducted

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Little Johnny, does your Mom & Dad know you have an ATS account?
You did a fine job coming accross that way super cool sphere pic. You've got an eye for orbs, young man!
But the next time you're surfing Microsoft Clipart for some UFO pics, you may want to refine your media search to not include line drawings, animated objects or graphic illustrations.

I'm sorry. The smarta$$ in me took control for a moment.

Now, to treat you the way I'd like to be treated:
I would like for someone to advise me to never, EVER post something that silly on ATS ever, EVER again.
And to be admonished with the sole intent of edification, to never, ever, EVER start a thread this lame ever (insert quadruple quadrillion 'evers' followed by one last EVAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH) again. Ever.

I deny your ignorance, but I do so through the 'Golden Rule'.
edit on 10/14/2010 by WashMoreFeet because: forgot to step up my quadruple to quadrillion...I was still trying to mentally take in the sphere....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22

I am sorry, I thought the ATS catchphrase is "Deny Ignorance" or maybe I am wrong and it's ok for people to post lies to try and deceive others?

Once you are caught out lying on ATS, you're not going to be trusted. If you can lie so freely and so openly with an intent to deceive, you're wasting our time.

You haven't even admitted you lied yet, nor offered an explanation as to why you chose to lie.

IM not talking to you anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You guys all need to chill, take a deep breather, and think before you go off the handles! Remember, we're all here to learn, so let's do it the right way

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
here we go again. 1957 Edwards AirForce base. I hope this actually makes you happy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6683246e302e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That pic looks like a computer generated image. I don't see anything that suggests that it is anything other.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Jeez all, let's relax a bit, huh? No need to be so hard on folks. I think most have stated they feel it's a 3d image from a computer program, but no need to be insulting when doing so all....

Thanks to those who exhibited politeness....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by I B Dazzlin
That pic looks like a computer generated image. I don't see anything that suggests that it is anything other.

The second pic is an actual pic from Edwards AirForce base in 1957 go do a little resarch and you will see the pictures or watch the UFO hunters episode about the night at edwards airforce base

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Jeez all, let's relax a bit, huh? No need to be so hard on folks. I think most have stated they feel it's a 3d image from a computer program, but no need to be insulting when doing so all....

Thanks to those who exhibited politeness....

I have no idea why everyone has to be so offensive towards me. I never treated any of these people other than how i would like to be treated... ok i did but that was after one negative person told me I was lying and then kept going on about it. and my post were the ones that got deleted and i got dinged another thousand points for standing my ground and telling him how i felt and i guess that was ill mannered to tell someone they are making me mad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join