It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video in regards to a Treasure Hunter who claims to have found Atlantean Ruins and Artifacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What does the ATS community think of this?

I've done a search and no one seems to have posted this video, please enjoy as I have.

Makes me want to go out and do some treasure hunting as well

Blessings,

-G

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

The problem here is that all of the imagery in this video was recreated based on this person's recollection. Yet not ONE ARTIFACT has been collected? He's also saying (and as the video depicts) that these ruins were at snorkeling depth. If this find were true you would have a hundred ships and surveying/archeology teams anchored above this spot and it would be the find of the century (make that lifetime). But instead all we get is... nothing. Just a video recreation of this rather tall tale.

I have a feeling the only "treasure" this hunter is after are book sales.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I saw this video a long long time ago. The Dr. was supposedly an IBM Crystal Scientist and had never seen a crystal that behaved like that. I saw the whole episode which I think was over 20 years ago. I could be wrong, because it was a long time ago. But he was diving with his daughter when they found the crystal. He had thought the spike in the ceiling was gold and tried to break it off, but couldn't and that is when he took the crystal. Regardless, an estimated 400' tall pyramid sunk beneath the ocean would seem indicate the pyramids must be much older than they are thought to be. I think the legend of Atlantis says they were destroyed by the powers they used, i.e. natural power somehow obtained through use of the crystals. What seems amazing to me is that this pyramid doesn't seem to be deactivated like the ones in Egypt. It still had it's power source in it, until he removed it. The thing is that you would think there would be a lot of information and study of this place and I haven't heard any more about it other than this video which is pretty old. It seems like someone didn't want the information out or you would think it would have been posted all over the internet by now. And to me, it seems to be a pretty good source of the Atlantis legend. Great Find

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

perhaps that adds to its authenticity?

you know..tptb cover ups and all that....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The video or rather the original video from the "In Search of Series" has been posted here before. "Dr Brown" was searched for and not much came up after this 70s ish series. go figure. I think anybody who had discovered such a location would have capitalized on it's Discovery by now.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Again, where's the physical proof? All we have is his tale, no location, no artifacts.

He claims he found this site while engaged in some casual snorkeling with his daughter. That would imply he was in an area accessible to the typical tourist type of recreation. Yet no one else has ever stumbled across it? It's obviously an accessible site and in shallow water. It's not like it's hidden beneath a polar ice cap.

This guy has no proof. Just a tale.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The video or rather the original video from the "In Search of Series"

I thought that sounded like Leonard Nimoy!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Interesting video Gradius Maximus. I googled the man's name in the video and found this interesting web page about him and his exploits.

www.crystalinks.com...

It seems to me that the pyramid should be easy to find.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I think anybody who had discovered such a location would have capitalized on it's Discovery by now.

Assuming he didn't get himself frozen in an Atlantean hybernation chamber like what happened to Colonel Jack O'Neill.

See ya in the year 3000, Fry!

Harte

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Its impossible to tell what lies under 100-200 feet of water before, after and during a storm.

The terrain under the waves can change dramatically, and although he is most likely exaggerating his tale to serve his purposes I dont think its hard to believe that he did find something under the water that day.

If we are learning anything about human history, its that we have been here for a very long time. except the majority of hard evidence suggests that we can only be traced in a majority to around 6000-9000 years.

I am a firm believer that ruins and artifacts exist hundreds of feed under the ocean, toppled, eroded, overgrown and corroded by the shifting sands.

The ocean often keeps her victims and treasures, but through sheer luck we will eventually find the roots of our existence deep under the waters.

The foundations of our humanity lies in waiting to be found.

-G

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Couple of random thoughts that are barely on topic:

- if someone found something, it doesn't always mean that the information would get out. Frank Olson would be a good example of how that could be.

- the Atlanteans killing themselves with their own power source....nice metaphor for our own problems (Chernobyl, or maybe the Gulf Oil Spill?). Perhaps, if Atlantis existed and was destroyed by its own power source, what we have is evidence of entropy. It seems that as our world nears some level of achievement, entropy removes the order and imparts chaos. When it comes to energy sources, the chaos can be devastating.

How about that? Newton may have made predictions on civilization.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I gave ya a S@F! Video was very interesting and I have never seen it before. Thanks for sharing it I really enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The video was quite interesting. But if you follow the link below:

www.stonesofbrasil.com...

The Alantean Orb and its History.

Allegedly in 1970, Dr. Ray Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba diving with friends near the Bahamas, in an area 20 miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the Ocean.

During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints between the individual blocks almost indiscernible

you will find what has happened to the crystal today. It is now called the Atlantean Orb. It is being used to "charge" other stone crystals for jewelery purposes. I know what I believe and you will believe what you will want to, but please try to do so with an open mind. You may learn something.

~holly

ETA: Scroll past the jewelery photos....that is the part that has to do with the video. Thanks
edit on 17-10-2010 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Thanks for the great links Holly.

We will see more and more of this stuff popping up in the next few years I think as more and more people realize the incredible discoveries that await under our waters. Its a shame that the currents are so violent in the areas we need to explore the most, but then again...what can we do.

I suppose when the next ice age hits and the water recedes we'll just move back into atlantis and chill with poseidon, eh?

Looking forward to more links and discoveries.

-G

new topics

top topics

join