It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectators Homes Being Monitored

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Please don't tell me i should neal down and not become upset that there is Sulfer falling from the sky! The other day all the cars in my area were covered in a sticky sludge. We went around and all the cars were covered in the substance. The previous day they were spraying Chemtrails. Put 2 and 2 together.

I'll bet you live near or downwind of, a coal burning power plant or factory. That would explain the sulfur in the air. 2+2=4, not 10. If I were you, I would badger the EPA into getting the plant inspected and shut down.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
you are ONE individual and you are being extremely paranoid and you are going overboard with what has happened. You are paranoid. Your ignorance has been denied.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by drkid
The two back windows lowered down and I saw these high tech camera's that were attached to the ceiling of the vehicle itself.

Almost sounds like a Google street view car taking pictures to me. Anyone who is "monitoring" you won't do so with you looking right at them. Nothing to worry about here.

I believe the google street view van looks like this :
www.enveritasgroup.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I had similar experience a few years ago. We had a walking path through the woods in our neighborhood that came right by our house. I was walking on the path when I spotted a car parked blocking our drive. I thought that was odd so I cut through the neighbor's yard and came up in front of the car which was still running. There was a well dressed woman behind the wheel, with both front windows down taking pictures of our house. I said very politely "excuse me, why are you taking pictures of my house?" I was shocked when she threw the car in reverse, backed away at highspeed, whipped the car around and took off like a bat out of hell.

I was preplexed am I still am. This was before I became angrywhitechick, became interested in anything that could be considered fringe, wasn't involved in any legal actions....

The best explanation I heard offered when I mentioned this to people was that maybe it was the county taking pictures of houses for real estate assessments. No one could come up with a very reasonable explanation of the way she took off when I spoke to her except maybe she over reacted and thought I was going to confront her or something. I thought that was pretty funny because I don't look very intimidating and more likely to be pegged as a victim not as an instigator but I guess you never know what frightens others.

Anyway, it could be there is a perfectly reasonable explanation or it could be they're out to get you.

edit on 10/17/2010 by angrywhitechick because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/17/2010 by angrywhitechick because: Clarity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join