It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Aquarious is Upon Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
In the 1960's the band The Fifth Dimension sang this song medley:

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius!Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derision's

Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius!Aquarius!

Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in
The sun shine in
_____________________________________________________________________________________________After much logical reasoning I believe that nothing special will happen on 12/22/2012 except the fact that my concealed weapons permit expires and we will go from the age of Pieces to the Aquarius age that we old hippies sang about so long ago.

I have very little knowledge concerning the ages and the effect of the stars.

Could those that know of such things please enlighten me.

edit on 14-10-2010 by dizziedame because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2010 by dizziedame because: I tried to edit a left out word but was not successful.

cj6

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Im just as confused but i do agree that nothing will happen in 2012...except the new Spider-man reboot comes out!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
something is changing two years ago if I walked into a store or a DMV or whatever I would get treated like garbage everyone was so rude and condescending

yesterday was a revelation to me in terms of Humans coming to a point of really connecting with each other

I had a lot of running around to do and all the sales people that I came in contact with were just so nice and not in a I want to sell you something way ,in a connected joy that was like an answer to a prayer

I went to a local Pharmacy and bought some stuff the cashier said did I have club card I said no and this elderly lady next to me said can she use Mine ? How sweet is that!

same with the waitresses when I went to lunch!
and it's doubly true when I'm on campus at the college that I go to ,there is just so much love there that everyday is like a family reunion

something is happening ,and I'm glad maybe we are finally learning to respect each other ,seem s like it

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nothing will happen, just the end of one calendar and the start of another.

Besides, our calendar system was screwed throughout the Aeons, today's date is probably incorrect no thanks to Ceaser.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

The new spiderman reboot will be out? I better start stocking up on canned food now because the world as we know it will surely end.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's what will happen:

A) Nothing
B) Something, but nothing noticeable
C) Something very noticeable
D) All of the speculation and deep thought will permit or invoke something awesome
E) Someone will try to force something bad to happen and claim "God told me to do it."

We'll find out soon enough.

P.S.
The world as we know it ended when GI Joe hit the screen.
edit on 14-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This article is about the astrological time period. For the song, see Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In. For the album, see The Age of Aquarius (album).
The Age of Aquarius is either the current or new age in the cycle of astrological ages. Each astrological age is approximately 2,150 years long, on average, but there are various methods of calculating this length that may yield longer or shorter time spans depending upon the technique used. Unlike sun-sign astrology where the first sign is Aries, followed by Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces, whereupon the cycle returns to Aries and through the zodiacal signs again, the astrological ages proceed in the opposite direction or order – normally termed retrograde. Therefore, the Age of Aquarius follows the Age of Pisces. It has been said that we are currently shifting into the "Aquarian Age".

en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see the Aquarious is an astrological age that we are in right now, it is just beginning and will last for approximately 2,150 years, we just the left the Pisces Age.

Aquarius (♒)(Greek: Υδρόχοος) is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation Aquarius. In western astrology, the sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Aquarius is considered a "masculine", positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four fixed signs.[3] Aquarius has been traditionally ruled by the planet Saturn, and, since its discovery, Uranus has been considered a modern ruler of this sign. Being the eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius is associated with the astrological eleventh house.

Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Aquarius individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Aquarius roughly from January 20 to about February 18. Under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently there roughly from February 13 to March 14
en.wikipedia.org...(astrology)

Here is information about Aquarius what you may expect in the future.

cj6

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

you are incorrect sir...the world will end when that horrible Transformers 3 comes out
the world will end out of sheer stupidity!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

the sun needs to rise in the constellation of aquarius to be the age of aquarius. not sure when it will tho but its meant to be very soon. not really sure if it is anything to do with the mayan 2012 calender. the zeitgeist movie part 1 explains it quit good. not sure how to paste links but its on youtube and the like.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Great... now I have that dang ear-worm song stuck in my head! I'm going to be hearing it all day long now!

Oh no! Now I am thinking of that song Up Up and Away that they did! Blasted ear-worms! (think Wrath of Kahn)

So what are we discussing here? 2012 again? I hope something big happens, like Obama returns to his job as community organizer.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

That might possibly end the world but not unless this hits theaters first or goes directly to home dvd!

Nothing will happen I am afraid. If this world ends it will be by our own hand. Like a disease, overeating or Aquaman.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
Im just as confused but i do agree that nothing will happen in 2012...except the new Spider-man reboot comes out!!!

And The Avengers movie too. Can't forget that.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Please excuse the misspelling of Aquarius in my thread title.

I have pasted the allotted time to edit.

I accept all duhs.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

What a nice song that was! But as far as a "prediction" of some sort is concerned, I am going with the people who think nothing's going to happen.. I really hope I'm wrong.... Need some spice in my life. A good shift in dimensions and all that crazy stuff can just do the thing for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I'm happy for you.

When we have a positive attitude I believe we give and receive positive reactions.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thanks all for responding to my thread.

The denw: I agree.

Kenny71: Love spider man. Wish I could be a super human.

xiphias: You have many theories and yes we will soon find out.
By the way I think the Barbie doll changed the world also.

Aquarius1: Thank you for the information. You have inspired me to study astrology.

Cj6: I've wondered if humans will die of stupidity also/

orignaknown: Thank you. Will watch the zeitgeist movie today.

JonInMichigan: I get those songs stuck in my head too.
A great big YES for Obama getting his old job back.

Kenny71: Aqua man, I like it. Been in the Bermuda triangle many times and nothing special happened. At least I don't remember anything strange happening. Err could have.

Ysterlong: I like your screen name. I need spice in my life also. That's why I go on adventures.

I can only hope that something good will happen for us all in the future.

Peace

top topics

join