It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

420 Banks Demand 1-world Currency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well what do you think of this could this be true

International finance group seeks remedy to looming exchange wars

The Institute of International Finance, a group that represents 420 of the world’s largest banks and finance houses, has issued yet another call for a one-world global currency.
“A core group of the world’s leading economies need to come together and hammer out an understanding,” Charles Dallara, the Institute of International Finance’s managing director, told the Financial Times.

Linkwww.goldnewswire.net...

Just another step to there one world gov.
How dare the banks DEMAND anything they are the ones that put us were we are now.
What do you guys think.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Something is up for sure.

I noticed this last week when every day there was at least one story on each of the news sites concerning the IMF having more control over world currencies and how groups around the world were demanding that something be done.

Funny that in every case the verdict was the same...independant currency bad, one currency good.

I know I should feel comforted that there is a solution prepared for this emerging problem, but it seems far too scripted for comfort.

ETA...

Not to be rampantly paranoid, but if the banks/investors/governments think this is a good thing then I'm afraid I have to take the opposite stance.

I can't accept a solution presented by those who's actions created the problem.

Especially when they are the only ones who have benefitted so far.

ETA 2...

We used to have one world currency, Gold, but then the bankers/government decided that it was better for each nation to go it alone.

Now they want to go back to one currency? What has changed since it was a bad idea last time?

Nothing left to steal?

Sorry, I can't help but think I'm being played here.

edit on 14-10-2010 by [davinci] because: Content

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

I see what you mean.
Thing is there is lots of links to this but none from the big known news sources.

Will this come about it could be just pushed on us.
Like i said in OP how dare the banks demand anything unbelievable.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Doesn't the number 420 have something to do with the occult? I forget the specifics but I recall some thread saying it's not just about you-know-what being celebrated, it's also something else considered occult concerning the number 420...

They must really need to pull out all tricks, occult or otherwise in an effort to make their one world currency plans happen (and of course instant wealth for them, none for us)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Doesn't the number 420 have something to do with the occult?

Sorry star in a jar i have no idea on that one.
The way i see this is if they get one word currency the rest of there plan will just fall in to place unstoppable.
That is just my opinion.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The EU with it's EURO are having a hard time as it is, and the govenments under the EU have vary little power as it is. Now for the hole world, who would be the one's behind the IMF that would run the world and take away allot of the powers of the nations of the world. That's a big steep to take who would be the first to bow down like a dog to the IMF I wonder WHO ?

JS

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
We used to have one world currency, Gold, but then the bankers/government decided that it was better for each nation to go it alone.

Now they want to go back to one currency? What has changed since it was a bad idea last time?

Nothing left to steal?

Gold wasn't fiat money. Meaning the state apparatus could not generate an arbitrary amount for itself on demand. In today's world of humongous government, that just won't do.

Statists will always tell you that independent currency "just doesn't work". Probe them on it, and it turns out "just doesn't work" means "just doesn't work for the powerful people in government".

edit on 14-10-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Doesn't the number 420 have something to do with the occult?

No, it has to do with marijuana. Apparently some high school kids in the 70s used to meet and smoke at some particular location after school at 4:20. 420 subsequently became a code word (or number) for them for getting high, and the whole idea somehow managed to go viral.

Don't ask how I know that.

edit on 14-10-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

EH Well they picked the right number of banks to be coconspirators...420 lol yeah they must be high

This is why banks need to be systematically dismantled from the boittom up!!! NWO MUCH?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The banks wouldn't push for this if they didn't stand to make immense profits from it.

I'm also curious if this move isn't based on thier desire to hide all of the 'questionable' transactions/deals of the last few decades. By switching to one currency they effectively initiate the largest money laundering scheme in history with all the records destroyed in the process.

Too many questions are being asked by the public, time to consolidate and tie off all the loose ends once and for all.

edit on 14-10-2010 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Well you made me look around and i found this.
420: the new number of the beast

police in the UK made 420 arrests a week in January.
Then again in February, the combined efforts of 43 British police forces nabbed 420 criminals a week using ANPR.
over 12 months to May 2004, cameras in Brynmawr, Blaina, and Abertillery recorded 420 "incidents", an unspecified number of which led to convictions.

Link www.theregister.co.uk... they are just little bits from the article there's lots more at link strange never heard of this 420 thingy until now

Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
The banks wouldn't push for this if they didn't stand to make immense profits from it.

Of course, banks always win in fiat money schemes. One bank is created and named the "national" bank, given special ties to the government and exclusive power to print money. The others end up arranged in a hierarchy under it. The system is set up so that no bank can go bankrupt as a result of its own irresponsible policies, as they can always just be flooded with new money in any eventuality.

The "upside" that they'll tell you is that it eliminates localized economic disturbances that get caused when a bank goes bankrupt. However, it actually trades them for permanent continuous inflation, massive economy-wide business cycles, and a state that can easily finance total war. As is exactly what happened in the US at the inception of the Federal Reserve.

I shudder to think of what a global fiat currency will bring. Control over the creation of money is absolute power. Control over the creation of the only currency in the whole world is absolute global domination.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

Exactly.

The term 'End Game' comes to mind.

...followed quickly by an image of me bent over a barrel.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
go to the IMF web site, type in one world currency, that should get you the info on what they are planing, looks like the usd will be the standard, at least that is what i make from there talks.
edit on 14-10-2010 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2010 by bekod because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

If this did ever happen how could they destroy records they would still need them just the currency that changes i could be wrong.
People could loose a lot of cash in the change over of that i am sure.

I see no good coming from this hope it never happens.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They're high off money or something.

WHY DID WE GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO CONTROL OUR BAKING DOUGH!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

how are you concidered a writer and not a member? is that just another name for mod, did you write that story yesterday where they messed up on 2011 with 2010, which i'm saying is a big enough mess up to claim the story HOAX, because iunder stand if they were up like 2012 but not 2010???.... you have to reach all the way over to the other side of the keyboard t find that 0, BIG mistake.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

And that's got exactly what to do with 420 Banks Demand 1-world Currency,

Thanks

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Interesting find.

I wonder if it may have anything to do with the 50 States Attorney General investigating banking fraud?

We know last year at this time Racketeering 101: Bailed Out Banks Threaten Systemic Collapse If Fed Discloses Information

The banksters have proven themselves ruthless and willing to kill on a number of occasions and we know David Rockefeller is getting old and wants to see his "one world government" before he dies.

The only flies in the ointment that I can see are:
Candidates Across the Political Spectrum Pick Up on the Public Bank Model

State budgets for 2010 face the largest shortfalls on record, totaling $194 billion or 28 percent of state budgets; and 2011 is expected to be worse. Unemployment has already officially hit 10 percent, and many economists expect it to rise higher. Continued high unemployment will keep state income tax receipts at low levels and increase demand for Medicaid and other essential services states provide. The existing alternatives are spending cuts or tax increases, but both will just serve to make the downturn deeper...

"Unless you’re North Dakota” – a state with a sizeable budget surplus, and the only state that is adding jobs when other states are losing them. A poll reported on February 13 ranked that weather-challenged state first in the country for citizen satisfaction with their standard of living. North Dakota’s affluence has been attributed to oil, but other states with oil are in deep financial trouble. The big drop in oil and natural gas prices propelled Oklahoma into a budget gap that is 18.5% of its general-fund budget. California is also resource-rich, with a $2 trillion economy; yet it has a worse credit rating than Greece. So what is so special about North Dakota? The answer seems to be that it is the only state in the union that owns its own bank. It doesn’t have to rely on a recalcitrant Wall Street for credit. It makes its own.

In the quest to find ways to divorce the well-being of their states from the financial sector, a growing number of candidates are picking up on the public bank alternative. Florida, Illinois, Oregon, Massachusetts, Idaho and California all have candidates whose platforms contain this proposed solution to the credit crisis.

People are finally waking up to the fraud called "Fractional Reserve Banking"

In the UK the Parliment had Jesús Huerta de Soto’s LSE Hayek Lecture on Banking Reform; UK Parliament Speech Invokes Mises Institute re Honest Money and Sound Banking ...the Baxendale banking reform proposal as being primarily an honest banking proposal that is compatible with both 100% banking and even freebanking–if adequately disclosed.

The best hope we have is making sure EVERYONE gets educated on "Fractional Reserve Banking" and fiat currency and that we all make sure the politicians are aware that the jig is up.

Central banking has always been a collusion between the politicians and the bankers, but I think now the bankers want to cut the politicians out of the deal. With a one world government under their control why should they waste lots of money (and power) on politicians, especially ELECTED politicians?

David Rockefeller at a Bilderburger meeting:

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." www.newswithviews.com... (national auto-determination is national democracies)

G. Edward Griffin gives a good description of the symbiosis between rulers and bankers.

From the Bank of England forward all the governments of Europe had central banks for a very good reason. The kings and princes of Europe had learned from hard experience that they could raise the taxes of their subjects only so high and then they had a revolt on their hands and they tended to lose their jobs (and heads). It appears that that natural level was about 40-43%; people will tolerate taxes up to about 40-43% and then they start digging in their heels and they just won't allow it to go any further. But with the central bank mechanism in place the lid was off. Now these governments could tax their people 50%, 60%, 70% and in some cases 80% of everything they produced and they did not have a revolt on their hands. They did not have resentment because the people didn't know that they were paying a tax. They knew that prices were going up, but they didn't understand why, they didn't know who was getting their lost purchasing power.

It was a nifty arrangement for these governments. It was at that point in history that governments' wars began to heat up. They always had wars but they were relatively small things because wars are expensive and the people won't pay more than 40% for everything including wars. But now that they had a way to tax higher than that, they could engage in very expensive wars. It's at that point in history that Europe plunged headlong into continuous war and big, very, very expensive wars. The people paid for them uncomplainingly through the process of inflation.
www.bigeye.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow...... What saddens me is that I too believe one world currency is needed...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join