It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blind belief?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
How many of you here will always believe that the US government have connections to aliens, either through Area 51 or other means. What if you were given an all access tour of Area 51 and couldn't find anything? Would you give into the 'fact' that aliens are not here?

Personally I will always believe in aliens, there is nothing the governments can say to change my views, I even have had unlimited access to Pine Gap (not completely to do with aliens).

What are your views?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would say all beliefs are blind that's why they're called beliefs. It's just hard to believe that their isn't any other life in a universe that never ends in all giving directions.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I agree, there is no way we are alone in the universe. If we are the smartest lifeform ever evolved, i pity the universe.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
With all the trillions of stars and billions of planets and we are the only intelligent life out here or the smartest-don't think so.
I think most people (Americans) have trouble with this issue, becouse we are secure that we are the most powerful nation on the planet. To find out that others can come and go, as well as do as they please and there is nothing we can do about it-scares us more than anything else.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't consider this a subject based on blind belief/faith. There are enough credible cases to know something is there that we aren't being told about.

Nothing could alter my opinion after what I saw 24 years ago with my own eyes anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Would you care to elaborate on what you saw 24yrs ago? You will not be ridiculed by me. I too feel that we have been visited and feel they remain here today.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
Would you care to elaborate on what you saw 24yrs ago? You will not be ridiculed by me. I too feel that we have been visited and feel they remain here today.

I've mentioned it on the board before, but at age 4 in 1980 during the summer there was a giant floating triangle outside my house one night. It was lit up like a Christmas tree and was only about 75 feet away from my house. I only woke up to see it due to the loud mechanical vibration noise it was making. Couple of minutes later it flew away.

Had a lesser sighting on 1/1/04 with my parents as witnesses. Looked up in the air around 8pm eastern to see a triad of white lights moving towards each other and almost immediately after going towards each other all took off in different directions in what appeared to be trajectories going up into the atmosphere. This sighting only lasted about 20-30 seconds.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The belief in aliens is certainly more than blind faith... In fact, there are more supporting reasons behind it than the belief of any religion...

1) Numerous government documents (of many countries) supporting it, and at least an acknowledgement of the phenomenon, if not investigations, some of which were official.

2) Numerous and credible eyewitnesses, including military, professional, pilots, even former presidents.

3) Remember, at one time, the US Army press issued a statement (later retracted, but issued nonetheless), that they had captured a flying saucer...

4) Statistical probability (Drake's equation)....

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The government will never opt for full disclosure because they are in collusion with the Zetan-Greys, stemming back to President Eisenhower's meeting with them in 1954.

Gazrok is right. Blind faith in aliens is not necessary.

In addition to a number of governments (including our own) having documentation about aliens, there is a plethora of anecdotal evidence available from credible witnesses, with also some physical evidence like tagging, radiation sickness, etc., among abductees.

If space-aliens didn't exist, then there would be no need for The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law which makes it illegal to have contact with them.

Finally, if Area 51 were ever open to the public, it would first be emptied of any and all Zetan connections and evidence. So allowing the public to tour formerly secret government installations is a moot point, as all the corroborating evidence of US-Zetan collusion, as well as the residing alien scientists themselves, would simply be moved to another highly protected, top secret, underground facility.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Actually, I don't believe there are any aliens, or related material, in area 51... Instead, it's in nearby areas of the same basic complex (see S-4) as well as the others in the same testing grounds.

Area 51 seems to be strictly for testing advanced aircraft (most of which are likely using refined advances obtained from the reverse-engineering effort, but I'm sure most there wouldn't realize it as such....).

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Whether it be Area 51, S-4, or some other highly classified installation where the Greys are working with the government, is difficult to say. Since all of these facilities are inaccessible to the public, then it is logical to assume that the Greys may have the ability to move within them as needed, depending upon their particular function and purpose at the time (which is always subject to change). I would therefore not rule out an extraterrestrial presence in any highly classified government facility that is working towards the reverse engineering and testing of alien technologies.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I just want to clarify that I DO DEFINATELY BELIEVE IN ALIENS, being a person who has experienced a visit about 4 years ago in the Australian bush.

I thank everyone here for posting intelligent messages, not just arguing it, one thing I hate (and I am sure you do to) is a slushpile being created.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Ezekial]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeh beliefs and beliefs have gone for thousonds of years. But in the end the beliefs turned out to be much greater than we first thought.
I can tell you this: after so much freakin reading about many subjects regarding alien life(Life), I dont believe anymore i know there exists others out there. And the world is evolving precise, not like in some movies that is so wrong many times, I am saying this becuase I have noticed so many people that is so MOVE heads It's scary.
well
Good luck with your searching for some facts!

new topics

top topics

join