It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about 2012 from NASA, it's all a hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

If the populace believes they are all going to die in 2012 ...

Your assumption here is that most people have fallen for the hoax called 2012. I don't believe that is correct. Few people are followers of the hoax called 2012.

If most people thought something was going to happen then there would be more news articles, talk show discussions, etc. In the US people are more interested in their wallets at this point in time. Few people are interested in the hoax called 2012.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2010 by prettygreeneyes26 because: wrong forum

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

how do you put the expressions faces on here?

I believe alot of this video was accurate and I will tell you why. I've been reading up alot on the NWO and opinions on this board. You tube has great opinions and videos on the USA map of 2012. The conspiracy theory of FEMA camps -- the US divided into 10 sections -- the blow up of the New Madrid fault line (an inside job) all these things got me thinking.

If they government has gone to all the trouble of building all these FEMA camps, dividing 10 ten states up that must mean planet X is a hoax. If is was real The wouldn't be building and planning a roundup when the economy collapses. The will be underground, right? Just a thought. If planet X destroyed everything as they say, why the camps? Why go underground? It's not the planet X, its the collapse and the roundup they don't want to be around to see. Maybe it's a conscience thing. 2012 might be a ploy to use to round up people, 'FOR SAFETY PURPOSES" I don't know; just a thought. That's why they are so sure the bunkers will stay in tact. No planet collision. Thanks guys. Just thinking outloud.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulwatch

Why would a video be any more true than another source? If videos were correct then we'd all know that it is possible to light a fire under water since sponge bob has done it.

You tube has the correctness of a sponge bob episode.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join