It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really cool channeling about time and space (Archangel Metatron)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"But relevance does 'getting to know how the realities function' hagve to your spiritual growth? "

ok i will read the rest tomorrow but that question i want to answer.

it is just interesting for me. I follow my joy and try not to harm people-> that is the only spiritual law i know is one i would follow. Following my joy without letting other people suffer. There is not more i need to do.

And in terms of spiritual seeking-> it is complex to explain that in english but after a long search i learned that u can not distinguish relativity. All things u can perceive are relative..there is no difference between being interested in how a flower grows and what the atoms are made of and the interest in higher realities and channeling and XY dimensionality. All is just a relativ aspect of all the things u can perceive but if u seek for god for me the spirituality begins with the sings u can not perceive.
And for that: i dont need other worlds or more knowledge or other experiences..i dont need to be more perfect. I already know : no matter where i am. Everything i can perceive and know and reflect is not the truth i am searching for because it is limited to a certain moment and will vanish as it vanished before. It will be not eternal. And what kind of GOD is not eternal. What kind of god is perceived only in a certain state..it would be a limited god . And i know for myself: the god which fits the description can not be limited. So it got to be what it is right now and ever. And right now: is there something which will be and everlast ? I can not see it, i can not hear it, so maybe i just need to stop watch for it and BE IT (of course without becoming a solipsist)

and i can be it AND be interested in all kinds of relative stuff if u know what i mean.
Imagine one thing: in 200 years all the things that maybe spiritual to you will maybe just be called "physics"....and maybe in 200 years we have the philosophie that we are nothing but a huge interactive Brain of something which is perceiving a hyper flow of 200 dimensions at one moment which is eternal and creates it just by its will. Still there would not be a difference between the knowing of how a atom works and how perception works-> it would still not tell us: WHAT THE # IS PERCEIVING ALL THIS and WHERE DOES THE WILL COME FROM? We only can now how things function and how they are effecting everything that is. But More we will never know.

So in a way u could say: the only spiritual question and search i know is the question-> why is there perception. Why do i perceive. What reads this lines. What feels my heartbeat. And i know : the answer to that will in a relative way become more and more complex and more and more pure in the way of reflection how all works. But it will at the end be empty like an atom and what remains is the same wonder i feel right now watching how the atom works and that it works and is made of nothing.

"for instance, i know a good deal about theoretical kabbalah - knowledge of the worlds, sefer yetzirah and other kabbalistic subjects. None of this however really changes the fact that none of these things are in my power to control. They are not run by me, but the eternal master, artificer of all reality is taking care of that. "

"the eternal master" you sound like this master is someone who knows what he is doing.If he controls things can he control what he wants? Are there 2 wills? Where does the will of wanting come from?
U sound like u would know. U just trust and believe. And there is no difference in my way of believing and trusting. We are just guessing and are interested in different stuff and have differente tastes. But never make a rule out of our taste and say: ur IMAGE of god is the right one.
because u could also have a different IMAGE: God could also be as powerless as u are because to control a thing there got to be two. Something which controls and something that can be controlled.

But i guess: all that is just our simple mind that tries to fit it in our logic so i stop with that and say: i just want to understand how this wonder functions and still wonder about it but i guess i will never know why there is something AT ALL. And i have a feeling that god also wonders about existence as i do

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

why would god have a feeling he wonders about his creation as you do?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
"But relevance does 'getting to know how the realities function' hagve to your spiritual growth? "

Hence Kabbalah. Kabbalah means to 'recieve'. You complain that we can never know anything about reality because we havent got the means to understand.

Well, thats what Kabbalah is for. Man RECIEVED this knowledge from G-d. Man can only know G-d when G-d first reaches out to man.

This is why Judaism is dramatically different from the worlds religions. This why Judaism speaks of the other other nations - 70 - as one entity, whereas Israels 'dwells apart'.

The revelation at Sinai was G-ds revelation to man. G-d revealed himself to the WHOLE world, the midrash says, but only one nation was listening.

Hebrew is the very means by which the creator communicates himself to man. Man learns of his creator THROUGH study of the Hebrew language.

Were learning that reaity is made up of strings. These strings operate like sound waves - and these sound waves, this vibration is the eternal endless speaking of the speaker into creation. Do not think that G-d is a human. Judaism speaks of G-d in an anthropomrphic manner because "G-d speaks in the language of men". G-d is ultimately EIN SOF - without limit. He cannot be fathomed or defined in any manner whatsoever. His two names of importance, YHVH and Elohim each signify a level of reality which he CREATED to interact with his creations. Its as if light pouring through a window. The first name is the source of the transcendent level of reality. The level which bypasses the very laws the creator established. This level reveals the inherent transcendence and imminence that g-d has with his creation. This name allows man to overcome the very limitations of Mitzrayim (hebrew for egypt - the land of the souls exile also means "limitations"). Elohim conversely has the same gematria - 86, as the hebrew word for nature HaTeva. This also "the word" the spoken reality of creation. Whereas the name YHVH is that which enables existence. The various reality we encoutner eare imbued witha specific quality - spiritual content which gives rise to that reality.

Heres some examples of Hebrews wonder. Eretz, earth is the same letters as Arutz "i run". This reveals that the earth, the physical realm is the domain of acitivity, movement and process. Shamayim is from the root Shom - "there", meaning the spiritual world is the destination and end point of our journey through life. Etz - tree, is the same as the word for "essence". A tree is the microcosm of creation. The tree manifests a reality which embodies the "essence" of the creator. Its boughs reach the heavens, and its roots in the earth. The tree is a home for animals and a source of food. Likewise "G-d is the place of the world" - we live in HIM, and our food is the breath of life. I can go on all day trying to explain the validity of the Hebrew language. This is one often used. Echad - one, in Hebrew has teh same gematria as Ahava - love. Love is a feeling of oneness. Love unifies opposites. The the shared gematria of these words is 13. 13 symbolizes unity between parts. A cube is often used as a symbol for the physical world. Just as a cube has twelve lines, and the heavens are encompassed by 12 Zodiacal houses, so to G-d unites these opposites. In each individual reality is to be found the underlying unity with the whole. 13 is the number of wholeness, of unity.

It is a remarkable language. I know its not popular to say "my G-d is teh true G-d". But Judaism is not like other religions. Our faith isnt a 'blind faith' but a rational belief FIRST, and than that uinfinite gap between finitude and the infinite is filled by a faith, and faithfulness to that eternal reality.

YHVH means "to be". Its 4 letters forms the words "WAS, IS, WILL BE". If you were to square each element in the divine name, called the tetragrammaton in Greek, you would get the gematria for 'place' "Maqom". 186

Is this not a mathematical wonder? ^

Hebrew is remarkable. It continuously yields secrets, and not just that, its very words possess the ability to manipulate those very primary forces of reality.

Kabbalah is also remarkably deep. As a person who has studied the western occult tradition (gnosticism, alchemy, etc) as well as a bit of reading of Eastern religions - zoroastrianism (kshnoom), hinduism, buddhism, taosim, shinto. Kabbalah blows them away. I don mean to disparage but teh truth is the truth.

edit on 14-10-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If you want to read a profound book which systematically explains the Jewish conception of G-d, read Derekh Hashem "the way of G-d".

Im sure youd find it exceedingly illuminating

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

i think even god does not know why he is

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
If you want to read a profound book which systematically explains the Jewish conception of G-d, read Derekh Hashem "the way of G-d".

Im sure youd find it exceedingly illuminating

thanks for the advice i will give it a try when i have more time.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by platipus

i think even god does not know why he is

That question wouldnt apply to G-d.

The only thing we can now is G-d is one. He is everything.

G-d is good - he created the world, and mankind - the other, for the sake of sharing of his good. Without another, who could G-d share himself with?

And thus, this world was created for mankind to know G-ds goodness.

G-d obviously gains nothing in all this. If anything, it shows us his complete and perfect humility towards his creatures. Mankind is meant to connect and imitate the very attributes of the creator.

We should imitate his wisdom, his understanding, his knowledge, his love, his awe, his perfection (to the greatest ability that is possible for a finite created being) etc. Mans purpose is to recognize G-d in a world of deficiency - and correct the deficiency through mastering the deficiency. How is this done? Through imitation of the divine image - the supernal man.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Bashar About The Matrix God Infinity Connection

www.youtube.com...
(just flow)
edit on 15-10-2010 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
really interesting in terms of possibilities.
He talks about a civilisation that found a certain technique that allows to download information from any part of the universe through a black hole. It really gives me goose bumps when he talks about the name of that species and how they "appear"..it really speaks to my sense that there are realities that are so beyond what we perceive that we can really not imagine it anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
"they appear like metallic elastic bands in complex configurations " ...maan.this is ET like i would really think the name is accurate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join