It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US republican look set to take House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Some good news finally. The Nov 2nd election looks set to be against Obama.

American voters unhappy at high unemployment are poised to oust President Barack Obama's Democrats from control of the U.S. House of Representatives in November 2 elections, a new Reuters-Ipsos poll found on Wednesday.

Source Yahoo News

Any little victory against Obama is sure to be welcome news for most. Roll on, America.
edit on 14/10/10 by MrRed because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRed
Some good news finally. The Nov 2nd election looks set to be against Obama.

American voters unhappy at high unemployment are poised to oust President Barack Obama's Democrats from control of the U.S. House of Representatives in November 2 elections, a new Reuters-Ipsos poll found on Wednesday.

Source Yahoo News

Any little victory against Obama is sure to be welcome news for most. Roll on, America.
edit on 14/10/10 by MrRed because: spelling

So that really what it's about isn't it. It doesn't matter if the GOP makes any positive strides in helping the country just as long as the conservatives can strike a blow against Obama and try and take back the WH.

What change do you see if the GOP does take back the house? My forcast is... continued war with it's accompaning profits for the war machine and more corporate welfare with the rich getting even richer and the middle class getting progressively poorer.
edit on 14-10-2010 by whaaa because: because!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

not so much as its a little victory but to bring the obama and the left agenda to a screeching halt.........

anytime you fight a war you must first fight the battles and this november is just a battle in the long series of battles comming...................a step that has to be taken to win the war........the war to oust obama from that oval office..................its not so much as republicans will get to do whatever they want.........its just the people are holding our elected officials feet to the fire.........we dont work for them....they are not gods among men........they are public servants not public potentates.......................the arrogance in washington needs to come to an end................we have the power to end it and we have always had the power to end it no matter what they think..........its time that they are reminded that are not the alpha and the omega of this country......
edit on 14-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
.....................the arrogance in washington needs to come to an end................we have the power to end it and we have always had the power to end it no matter what they think..........its time that they are reminded that are not the alpha and the omega of this country.....

If the conservatives can repeal the Partiot act and give me back my Bill of Rights then, I a liberal capitalist entrepreneur will eat an entire crow, beak, feathers, eyeballs, *** ****. and all.

Saddly all I see is the continued march to corporate fascism and more control by the real puppet masters.
Politicians are just their marionettes dancing to the tune of greed, money and corruption. Nothing will change but it will all be worth it if the crybaby conservatives will just STFU.
edit on 14-10-2010 by whaaa because: time to reload

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

democrats have been the majority since 2006 have they repealed the partiot act? nope and what have they done? added more power to it not only that they now are trying to assinate us citizens....................so yeah the march has been increased to fascism........................crybabies? ive done nothing but listen to the lefts crybabies since 2000...........and let me look at my watch oh! my 10 years later now wheres their pacifiers.........hmmm probably in china....... and friend telling people to shut up is nothing but fascist its not but nazism to silence dissent is that tool of fascism.....................now who are the fascists?

new topics

top topics

join