It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Forum compartmentalizes the Truth effort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Curious what everyone else thinks or maybe I'm just looking at it wrong.... I understand this is the nature of ATS to have all these forums on a multitude of discussion topics, which can only be organized by dividing into separate forums, but it seems like having a 9/11 forum compartmentalizes a major catalyst to a lot of different topics...

Does anyone else think that separating all these topics (particularly 9/11 forum) into such mass number of forums compartmentalizes the Truth Movement?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

No, actually, the topic of 9/11 is compartmentalized like this for a good purpose.

Not many things cross into the aspect of 9/11 except money, disinformation, and False-Flag Operations.

Which can all be directed accordingly if the thread originator knows how to post correctly.

And not everyone on this forum is involved, or even believes in the "Truth Movement".

Many people see those as "truthers", many see them as newbies to conspiracy theorizing, and many are diehard "Official Story" believers, myself I'm middle ground, and understand aspects of all of it.
edit on 10/14/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would say 9/11 has a direct link to the current Political Madness... and the fear-based society we live in...

I mean this country has been walking the path of the dark side, transforming the middle east, constantly on a search for the ever elusive Bin Laden... but like Dorothy on her quest to find the wizard we keep finding new obstacles to focus on... new distractions of war...

I was just curious if there was anyone else who saw the problem with compartmentalizing this subject... as a way to keep truthers confined to a forum that is separated from political discussion or current events, and then fill the forum with so much disinformation to effectively neutralize the subject.

I guess I'm the only one? Okay... I bow out for now...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
I would say 9/11 has a direct link to the current Political Madness... and the fear-based society we live in...

I mean this country has been walking the path of the dark side, transforming the middle east, constantly on a search for the ever elusive Bin Laden... but like Dorothy on her quest to find the wizard we keep finding new obstacles to focus on... new distractions of war...

I was just curious if there was anyone else who saw the problem with compartmentalizing this subject... as a way to keep truthers confined to a forum that is separated from political discussion or current events, and then fill the forum with so much disinformation to effectively neutralize the subject.

I guess I'm the only one? Okay... I bow out for now...

I can see it being linked to the Political Madness forum as well.

Again, as I said previously, if the ATS member writes the thread correctly, it can span several forum areas.

Yes, Osama bin Laden, will never be found, just as Charles Manson will never be released from prison.

Both are literally the boogeyman to hold society hostage through scare tactics.

You're not the only person, but unfortunately, it is the thread originator who is responsible for introduction of a topic.

Via this way we can actually control how a thread flows.

Control Mechanism : America Is Not At War, the Marines Are At War,...

Come on by and share your thoughts.

top topics

join