It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is a video I have just been sent that is a light hearted mock at the way the media portrays 9/11 well this is my take on it anyway. For those who are deeply offended I say to you 'lighten up' this video has been watched more than 2 million times so before you go all self righteous think about that for a second.

This video has done more to open up the eyes of the blind than many of the groups campaigning for justice. They have just conveyed the message in a different way.

After you have watched it, watch it again, but this time read the scrolling text.

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is from the Onion news.... They are like a version of Saturday Night Live... Nothing being said or shown should be taking seriously as they are making fun of us basically....

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
This is from the Onion news.... They are like a version of Saturday Night Live... Nothing being said or shown should be taking seriously as they are making fun of us basically....

I have never seen this 'Onion news' before I don't believe they are taking the mick out of americans per se I believe they are conveying the message across that the US authorities were involved in 9/11 for the pretense of starting a war against Iraq.

I found it amusing when the presenter called out the nae of al quaeda because I actually thought it was a real broadcast on CNN until I looked a little closer. 9/11 is very close to my heart more than you will ever know, however I don't have any problems with this kind of satire because its getting the message across. Thermite has been found in the rubble and there is more holes in the official story than swiss bloody cheese.

IMHO - This is the right way to go about spreading the facts of 9/11 if only Bill Hicks were alive today RIP

join