It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in NYC with my picture

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Balloons do not congregate to form an organized shape when released en mass in random.

The picture shows organized shape. But then it may not be a definite proof of UFO. I would like to know how and when the people in the street released the balloon at the same time right before they showed up in the sky like in a circular form. To have balloons show in some kind of organized shape in the sky, people have to be very well organized in timing of the release of their balloons.

Highly unlikely that they could have done it that way.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hey OP.

Where are the other photos of this RARE and UNIQUE event? Surely there was more? Surely there was a progression of movement or actions by the "UFOS"? Right?

Or lemme guess, you only managed to get one?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA,

I went to the OP's profile and saw he started this THREAD. www.abovetopsecret.com...

NICE TRY dude. I think your membership here should be examined.

In fact I think you should wear a Scarlet letter as a "hoaxer"....for all to see. Like a special profile badge so people know what you do on the 'interwebs'.

Who let all the rif raf into ATS?

edit on 15-10-2010 by Prove_It_NOW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Unreal some of the responses lol!

This guy - and others - just can't win can they?

All I hear on this section of the boards is: 'Oh come on! You mean you couldn't even get ONE shot of the thing'?

So what does he produce? One shot.

Then all ya get is 'You mean out of all the people in NY you're the ONLY ONE that got a shot of that thing!?'

You people need to make up your minds!

To the OP.

Thanks for the photo.
I've no idea what it is, but in not knowing it definitely fits into the right category for 'UFO' doesn't it.
Well, that is if it's flying... But I'm not going there...

peace

Edit to add:

No, I didn't see the other thread he's got. Kind'a gives the old faith in 'human nature' a kick in the gut doesn't it...
But, hey, maybe he just got lucky?
Or unlucky, lol.
Wouldn't that just blow! You post a 'lets make a hoax' thread then get the first real good pic of a UFO ever.
OUCH!

Thanks for the heads up.

peace
edit on 15-10-2010 by silo13 because: added note

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Did you see his other thread started here www.abovetopsecret.com...

POLLYANNA...???

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
ATS is going down the toilet.

Second

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Thanks for the photo.
I've no idea what it is, but in not knowing it definitely fits into the right category for 'UFO' doesn't it.
Well, that is if it's flying... But I'm not going there...

I think it's pretty definitely a reflection of a chandelier in the window, not a flying/hovering anything (and certainly not balloons, though I think most of the pictures from the other day were balloons).

Did you see this post? If you look near the bottom left corner you see the chandeliers are collections of small globes arranged in the form of a larger globe and reflecting off the windows. The reflections are more well-defined in that picture than in the OP's picture because it was darker outside, but they seem to be a pretty darn good match.

Also worth noting in my opinion is that the OP's photo was taken facing away from the Chelsea neighborhood where all the hubbub was

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
People need to use their heads more when someone comes to the public with any "evidence' of UFOS or ghosts. There are a lot out there just desperate for attention. Disinfo is not appreciated.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have lost faith in humanity. People just want to see what they want to see

I'm beginning to think these people just dont care the hoaxers are laughing at them. They just want to continue on with their fantasy
edit on 15-10-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It looks to me like the OP's photo could simply be a picture that was taken indoors and the image you see is the nothing more than the reflection of a chandelier in the window.

If there was something that mind-blowing outside in the skies, wouldn't you have snapped 150 pictures of it? Why only this ONE picture?

Doesn't anyone in NY have a professional camera or an HD video camcorder? One thing that strikes me odd is that the news reporters do have very expensive broadcast quality HD video cameras that are capable of zooming in on an object from a distance. So, where's the professional footage shot by the media?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There is something strange about they way these UFOs look. There are so many different type of craft that I have seen. Not with my own eyes of course, but in photos and stories. I have never seen the same one twice besides the usual orbs. The one over New York is very weird. It is almost translucent. Perhaps its not even a solid figure. Maybe something so advanced that it is a craft featuring itself between 2 dimensions? The photo taken from the meat packing industry is also very strange. It doesn't seem like a practical craft(s). Maybe just a nich of the craft is being revealed?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think I am going to have to go with the lights reflecting on the window for this one. Hoaxing just ain't cool, brah. Its a step backwards. Thought this site was a team.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This whole thread SCREAMS 'hoax'. And one of the worst attempts I've seen that's why I'm very irritated.

He says his 'friend' took the photo, he was drunk...yada yada. Says he has a video but hasn't produced it. What would be more apt to post, a photo or a video? And only "one' photo with all the hallmarks of being a light reflection out an admitted window.?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
This whole thread SCREAMS 'hoax'. And one of the worst attempts I've seen that's why I'm very irritated.

He says his 'friend' took the photo, he was drunk...yada yada. Says he has a video but hasn't produced it. What would be more apt to post, a photo or a video? And only "one' photo with all the hallmarks of being a light reflection out an admitted window.?

even with the OP's other post saying he wanted to make a fake UFO/Ghost pic, people still want to believe.
Unbelievable (pun intended)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

have you seen the close up of the photo you posted ?

clearly balloons i mean seriously people if this was a swarm of aliens the pres would be on the tube and the public would be freaking out human history would be forever changed and well it would be something this was simply a unidentified bundle of ballons but it seems to make people feel good to beleive rather then except any truth or common sense
edit on 15-10-2010 by triplescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have observed this incident for the past two days now and I feel I should respond.

Seemingly, due to the spike in extraterrestrial media attention, people are getting edgy, curious, and actually thinking about the phenomenon en mass.

So, clearly, I can see and understand why so many people would be a little curious and hesitant to just shrug of something odd in the sky especially at this current moment when an observable paradigm shift is occurring.

What I've seen so far on Abovetopsecret threads is many scolding each other, pointing fingers, asking for cold hard facts, slapping each others beliefs down, and mocking each other with subjective opinionated comments bent on preserving their personal belief/perspective. This is currently a reasoning why contact is not made in a mass event but, most probably, in isolated occurrences.

Regardless of the objects were extraterrestrial/terrestrial should not matter. Keep believing what you want to believe and those beliefs will be validated appropriately by the cosmos.

Many skeptical persons call for cold-hard facts on a UFO event but ignorantly drop the understanding that documented factual and measurable data cannot be accustomed to something that is immeasurable and out of the ordinary.

We're not alone, keep believing; there is a grand picture that many seem to have forgotten.
edit on 15-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Aliens are stupid

Come on people. Why would beings that can cross the universe, decide to show themselves in the worst possible way?

NOTHING can be made out from these photos. Yet, a majority of you chose to believe that these are real. Why? Because of a prediction?

IF aliens really were intelligent, you'd think they'd show themselves better than by fuzzy photographs, crop circles, etc.. Why don't they just land their craft in front of a major news corp's building, the white house, the kremlin, the united nations, etc..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The original photo in this thread looks like a light fixture reflecting on the glass of the window. However, if the poster actually saw these outside of the window, then they were likely the balloons that were released yesterday for the event with the mayor, etc.

I can't believe no one recognized this obvious observation until page 4. PAGE 4!!! It, too, only took me a few seconds to recognize those "lights" as a ceiling fixture inside the room from where the photo was being taken being reflected off the window glass. You can also see something else being reflected (furniture?) in the lower right of the photo.

Where in the WORLD has the analysis capabilities of ATS members escaped to? The gullibility of many of you is pathetic. Y'all need to go to Critical Thinking Skills boot camp.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
sorry double post
edit on 15-10-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Im sorry I fail to see how your post have anything to do with the OP's pic is a hoax. He even started a thread in the other forums asking people to post hoaxes of ghost/UFO pics. There is no doubt ETs are out there (Who really doubt that nowaday?) but please stop encouraging the hoaxers. Do you really like being laughed at?

Originally posted by 11118
I have observed this incident for the past two days now and I feel I should respond.

Seemingly, due to the spike in extraterrestrial media attention, people are getting edgy, curious, and actually thinking about the phenomenon en mass.

So, clearly, I can see and understand why so many people would be a little curious and hesitant to just shrug of something odd in the sky especially at this current moment when an observable paradigm shift is occurring.

What I've seen so far on Abovetopsecret threads is many scolding each other, pointing fingers, asking for cold hard facts, slapping each others beliefs down, and mocking each other with subjective opinionated comments bent on preserving their personal belief/perspective. This is currently a reasoning why contact is not made in a mass event but, most probably, in isolated occurrences.

Regardless of the objects were extraterrestrial/terrestrial should not matter. Keep believing what you want to believe and those beliefs will be validated appropriately by the cosmos.

Many skeptical persons call for cold-hard facts on a UFO event but ignorantly drop the understanding that documented factual and measurable data cannot be accustomed to something that is immeasurable and out of the ordinary.

We're not alone, keep believing; there is a grand picture that many seem to have forgotten.
edit on 15-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join