It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychotronics explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Psychotronics can sound like the devil is speaking to your head. It appears very flangey or can sound normal. My story is a bit complex. It started about a year ago and since then ive learned alot. Ive had them tell me they are part of a secret organisation bent on world domination for fascism. That they have politicians as targeted individuals. and the equipment is more amazing.

List of equipment:

Hologram generator (satallite)
voice to skull (microwave towers or satallite?)
thought to sound generator (satallite)
microwave beam (made me sick several times)
radiation beam (caused vision changes and could hear the beam on me)
precision high Khz tone generation (used to keep me awake)
demon travel
remote viewing
brainwave tracking satallite

All of these tools are used to keep the target afraid and controlled. But they couldn't control me. They would repeat to me, "Go to jail/your under arrest/were going to kill you/were going to kill your family/we have your x-girlfriend/were going to nuke your city" these were all used to control my emotional state to subdue me into fear and subsequent control. "I am the voice of god/i am satan" would also be said. I started joking around with them thinking to them "steal that bible, the word of god should be free" as they had said to another TI who wrote that on a blog, they started repeating it when I was in a christian book store. The biggest edge we TI's have though is our own minds. I found that to disable them from being loud, I could envision my light body reaching out to a circuit board which i either imagined or remote viewed, then touching the circuitboard and emitting energy from my light bodies fingers, sort of like star wars. This technique worked, they complained about hearing popping noises, and soon after the voices got dimmer. Voice to skull is very loud and very distracting, it demands your attention. So I was desperate to stop it, once I learned that the system is based in the psychic realm, I started expirementing, and found this technique. I encourage everyone who is plagued by psychotronic warfare to try this system.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

The word "Psychotronics" can mean many things my friend . . . such as
The science and discipline of how life functions; includes the study of how technology interacts with the human mind, spirit, and body; science, mathematics, philosophy, metaphysics, and esoteric studies are united through the study of psychotronics; it would also include other realities and how we interface with other dimensions of existence; psychotronic devices use radionic tuning to transmit brain waves and are used as mind control technology.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Astraios because: no reason

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

When did this start to happen to you, like what age were you?

Was something implanted or is it beamed directly to your brain?

When you talk back to the voices, do you just think your words or speak them aloud?

Why do you think you have been targeted like this?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

When did this start to happen to you, like what age were you?

Was something implanted or is it beamed directly to your brain?

When you talk back to the voices, do you just think your words or speak them aloud?

Why do you think you have been targeted like this?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

not sure
i think them
not sure
your welcome

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Astraios

i am aware of that, here is a link to better understand what the technology is about.
mindjustice.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sounds like Bluebeam with mind sound.
For sure there has been work on such ideas.
However the technology should be right up the ally with Tesla waves
in the ether matching the human brain functions.
This would mean there was access to the work of Tesla other than
the forces used to propel his airship and I doubt any one else is
given access even for the important work of mind control.
They must be the first inline trying to beat down the door to the
Tesla library.
You see who would be trusted with mind control.
Yeah big problem.
The blue illuminati or the red Illuminati, which one has control.
Power corrupts and we can finally watch their demise.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Most interesting my problems with this crap started at 33 years of age also which was of interest to the doctors as late teens early twenties is usually the start of adult onset schizophrenia which is what they diagnosed me as.

new topics

top topics

join