It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone, for the past few days I have noticed something unusual in the sky and want to know if anyone else has been seeing this.

During my walks to and from school in the past few days I have looked in the sky and seen black planes flying around, above the area I am in. They tend to do quick circles and seem to be perhaps stunt planes but I see them all the time and asked a few people and nobody else has noticed it.

I have no pictures but I found some pictures online and I think they might look sort of like this up close.

Most looked like that but this morning when I was leaving my house and saw a jet plane that looked like this:

Later that day while on the bus I looked in the sky and saw a trail looked like this:

But in the trail was light clouds of smoke from the plane in loops and stuff like the plane was doing stunts.

I thought the planes might be just planes practicing for an upcoming air show or something, but this isn't the time of year for an air show, and for some reason this just struck me as weird.

If anyone else has seen these or has an idea of what they might have been please comment.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Starting in 07 a U2 spy plane would come every now and then just to do circles over this small town! It caused a great stir in 07. The media had to explain to everyone it was OK and just practicing. Since then we pretty much ignored it, however it didn't show up so far here in 2010. They are really loud at two or 3000 feet.

If I knew about the "chase cars" I definitely would have gone to the airport to see a landing.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

How cool is it that part of your job is to drive a corvette really really fast chasing a Not So Secret spyplane down a runway. I'd join the airforce for that job. Maybe it's a contractor job. Where to I sign up!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Typwar
Like I said, why they fly these planes and jets above a populated city is beyond me. I know the need to train and rev the engines to keep them working, but why over a city? Try and get some video of em.

Deeznutz- That is the coolest job ever, they have to get up to 140 mph, it's their job lol
There is one video with a modern GTO and another with a Z28.

top topics

join