It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Participate: Calling ALL ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Imagine..... AGAIN, close you eyes and imagine.... YOU are on day one of ?X?X?X? number of days trapped beneath this earth. What would you do differently? Can you even do that for the next 70 days. I, for one, am going to try! What will it change in my life? What is important? Who is important? What can I change, What can i not! ATS members, I've been reading your insight for many years now. Much more so than my profile shows because I was a multi year LURKER. I was gleaning your knowledge without adding any content, not because I felt above you, but the opposite, I felt so UNINFORMED.

Just today, I was DYING to share an experience with you; HOWEVER, due to the fact that I felt it could cost me my job, I didn't. Was any real IMPACTING news to this crowd??? Probably not, but still, I wanted so bad to share it all with you!!!

I had the head of BP's Green Initiative Team at my work today. They filmed a documentary on what they are doing with the left-over, used Whatchamacallit's! Oil Booms..... They have been coming to where I work for weeks!!! I've read the info on the oil spill... I've read the possible outcomes. I have remained silent, and as I really know nothing, will continue to do so. HOWEVER!!! If i was stuck in a hole (for the next 69 days), what would I do then??? I wish I was a scientist! I wish I knew how to test these booms. I wish I were smart enough to know if 9/11 was a pre-planned attack on American soil provided SOLELY to provide support for the coming war in Iraq. I wish I knew. And maybe I don't. I'm one of those down home American's who believes in our Country, our Freedom, and ole' honest values! I can't believe my Government would do that to me, regardless of what I see!!!!!!

I've seen WTC 7 from both sides (literally, burning from both sides) and I can honestly say, I can see both SIDES of the story!!!! I don't know what to believe..... Not trying to turn this in to a 9/11 truther or not post.... just saying, I've watched all sides of the story and I'm still undecided....

Back to the issue at hand. These miners that were subjected to 70 days of no contact with earth and LIVED to see the light of day, have had an experience most of us SHOULD HAVE, or NEED TO HAVE! What is important to you.. Let's imagine every day... For the next 70 days... What it would be like.

I, on day one... I am missing my 3 sons. They each have so much life ahead of them. So much I want to see and want to share with them.

I have a new love... which is also, an old love... my first love...My last love... With this man, I have everthing in a human being I've ever wanted.... And now I'm in a cave... It's dark... I want to touch my baby boys!!! God help me, it's dark and I'm scared!!!! Oh my, what have I done????

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Conspiracy wise I feel we are trapped by the agents of the NWO.
You can figure that out and live very well inside their realm.
The Chilean miners have worked the mines since the Spanish.
There was a PBS special on South American discovery saving Europe.
Not gold but the food.
The long years of mine improvements is why they were saved and not
subject to the Illuminati controllers in America USA.
Here are more topics:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
A great list of generated wherewithal to occupy our time.
Some one was very concerned with Project Bluebeam and the military
activity in their state. They were completely satisfied with knowing
the reason behind most of the phony terror disclosures, especially
the Alien from outer space or of greater forces than the Islamic terrorists.

new topics

join