It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Don't believe in beings from another planet hovering around earth. Don't believe other life exists in the universe. And if it does it matters not as we will never communicate with it or learn anything from it. People are stuck to the earth for the duration of our existence. I don't know what the lights in the sky are about but I would bet most can be easily explained as balloons, aircraft or meteors. And even if a few of them are genuinely mysterious it doesn't necessarily imply that they are from outer space or another dimention. The old sailors used to talk about mermaids. ET spacecraft are the mermaids of our time.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
What is that image? Where was that invented?

It’s from here:

I asked for your opinion on this video:

You have no opinion I guess. Real footage is too much for you to debunk I guess.

No, I believe that this has been covered thoroughly tonight as being both CGI, and an older video then 10/13/10. There is an entire ATS thread dedicated to that video in the last 24 hours, I believe.

Believe what you must mod.

Being a moderator has nothing to do with any of our thoughts, logic, or opinions on subjects in which we participate as normal members. We are mods, true enough, but we are still members.

Very disappointed. I guess I had more faith and respect for moderators. You let me down man.

I am sorry but I fail to understand how being a moderator invalidates any of the things that I have pointed out in this thread? Are you claiming that I lied, and that all these videos were actually produced in the last 24 hours? Because, and again I am sorry, but that is just not the truth. Are you telling me that you’re disappointed in my simply pointing out the truth to you?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Originally posted by Seventytwo
reply to post by atlasastro

It's okay to disagree that's what debating is all about.
Here is my debate relating to the OP: post by atlasastro
It is funny that you mention debate though , because you don't offer any, at all. You do offer plenty of off topic accusation's relating to the "agenda's" of other posters.

what is their agenda to completely dismiss this even though we see videos like this that prove the contrary.?

post by Seventytwo

I don't think they do rajaten, their names should be noted, I think it's time that these members were stopped from disrupting, insulting and a general lack of respect.

I'm sick and tired of members putting other peoples beliefs down, they are like Athiest on a christian website, they are here to only to ruin ATS.

In fact, you want do police the opinions of others.

I will endevour to make ATS aware by repetevly point this out.
post by Seventytwo

prove them wrong by all means, have fun with it do not lambaste it.
I find your post incredibly hypocritical considering you pretty much lambaste other posters as dis-info agents or people with agenda's. You have the nerve to say you encourage debate, but want to police the opinions of others purely based on your and the OP's baseless suspicions relating to "agenda's".

It's definitely been an interesting few hours but I would expect for the NORAD prediction to come true that there would have to be no doubt.
No doubt.

That's not suggesting that witnesses didn't see a UFO in NY, I certainly believe they did.
I too certainly believe they saw something.
But then how does that turn into this:

We all felt it didnt we? Whats next? How will this serve TPTB in their agenda? Sorry debunkers and disinfo agents, but airplanes,swamp gas and weather balloons wont defeat the masses much longer. You better get out of dodge!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It is an older video? Really?! I would like to see where this is shown. Also where it was proven to be CGI.
I was just trying to clarify what that picture was, I guess some of these videos can be explained by airport records,
some I think cannot.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
post by defcon5

Originally posted by defcon5
Are you telling me that you’re disappointed in my simply pointing out the truth to you?

Yes, that is what the OP is telling you.
The OP is disappointed by the truth, in a proportion relative to the propositions and beliefs tendered in the OP.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just looks like baloons to me

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
post by defcon5

Originally posted by defcon5
Are you telling me that you’re disappointed in my simply pointing out the truth to you?

Yes, that is what the OP is telling you.
The OP is disappointed by the truth, in a proportion relative to the propositions and beliefs tendered in the OP.

Oh really?! Is that what I was telling him? Did I tender that did I? Wow I was not aware. I guess you can take over my opinions and ideas, go ahead atlas, do continue. But while you think, please take the time to watch this:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The media would sell more papers than ever, everybody and i mean everybody who has a t.v will have the news on to see the UFO's. Why wouldn't they, The government wouldn't be able to secretly assasinate a whole worlds worth of news reporters and anchor men and investigators because im pretty sure that would also be big news. Unless the government covered that up too

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
One thing i would please like to know...

To all reading this now, Skeptics, Debunkers, Belivers, Non-Believers & Hardcore fanatical followers...

You MAY or MAY NOT actually believe in the existance of ET-UFO's ...
You MAY or MAY NOT try with all your might to either PROVE or DEBUNK ET-UFO's ...

But please answer me one thing: Do you want or wish that ET-UFO's were / are real or to be real?

Please answer with just a simple yes or no and your stance on ET-UFO's in general, eg: "yes & Skeptic"

edit on 14-10-2010 by Electronegativity because: Additional Question added.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Even then I still won't believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You'll love this OP, it has an alien in it and the word space. Maybe you can start a thread on it, it may be related to disclosure.
You have to play it, you just have too. Press play, go on. Go on. You know you want to.

edit on 14/10/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Electronegativity

I can't really say I wish them to be real, I believe they ARE real, just not doing world wide arrivals. I'm a skeptical Believer.
edit on 14/10/10 by Apocolypstick because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned it was another massive fail. The predictions were of a massive, unmistakable UFO event worldwide. It didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So in the end this was like the GFL hoax. A claim was made for massive UFO sightings all over the world, and then every light in the sky is used as proof. Now we just have to wait and see if this NORAD officer provides some lame excuse, such as there was too much negative energy so they decided not to show up.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xerocint
I'ma let you finish, but Houston had the greatest sighting of all time. OF ALL TIME.

www.youtube.com...

Its been a while since I laughed like this...

I was expecting something special in the sighting link there.

edit on 14-10-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
People really think these lights over the city are balloons?
Is that logically possible?

Extremely luminescent balloons then. Or just remote controlled LED kites...again(?)

Honestly, even considering the history of testimony on UFO's from all walks of life, I'd find it more logical that these "balloons" are little (or large) ET's rather than balloons.

I mean... balloons? REALLY? Please point to a picture of a balloon that can produce that kind of luminosity and be of substantial size (i understand you can't really gauge size from the photos, but in the case if it could be a balloon I assume you're not talking about party balloons)

Can anyone provide reason why someone would release extremely luminous balloons at 11 o'clock at night.
Probably the same reason they did it in Pheonix years ago right? Of course, that's just another debunked little hoax. RC KITES EVERYBODY!!!

No matter what you put on the table, no matter how much it is possible to put on the table, until the skeptics see a zoomed-in picture of a craft with windows and little purple things waving through them, there will be no such thing as a UFO, despite the last 50 years of photos, videos, and trustable testimony. It all means nothing to the skeptic because he refuses to believe. And so be it, who cares really?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Balloons, stars and CGI as proof of worldwide alien visitations? Was this a prank?

Do these baseless ET visitation threads just feed off each other?

What a sad day this has been on ATS... overrun by lunacy.
edit on 14/10/2010 by serbsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
People are stuck to the earth for the duration of our existence.

Must suck when facts interrupt your belief system.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

"Can anyone provide reason why someone would release extremely luminous balloons at 11 o'clock at night.
Probably the same reason they did it in Pheonix years ago right? Of course, that's just another debunked little hoax. RC KITES EVERYBODY!!! "

No, I can't give you one good reason why people would release balloons at 11 pm. Can you give me one good reason why supposed beings from light years away or another dimention would come to earth? And after coming to earth do nothing but lurk in the shadows? Haven't you ever been mystified by a magic trick? You don't believe magicians really do magic do you? People can be fooled.

I believe there is a mystery but I believe the mystery can be explained by human activity or natural terrestial phenomena.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
People are stuck to the earth for the duration of our existence.

Must suck when facts interrupt your belief system.

What are you trying to say here? Soz, forgive for my stupidity, but your remark makes no sense...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join