It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Masinger

What about this one? Do you think this is a bird?

Its old, didnt occur on the prediction 13/14 date, but still. Pretty cool huh?

That video is absolutely fake. Don't tell me you think it's real? Look at the quality of the ship compared to it's surroundings... It looks almost as bad as the olden day superimposed images.

Very very fake.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten, I am not saying that UFO's are not real or that there couldn't have been sightings on the 13th. I am simply pointing out that when making a prediction and then setting a specific date, you are leaving yourself open to a lot of debate. He said it would be a massive UFO event. It fell well short of that.

I am careful to be respectful and considerate of other's perspectives. I am simply sharing mine with you. Specifically about the prediction made by Stanley Fulham. I have not stated that UFO's don't exist or that all sightings are hoaxes or misidentications.

When people make these date specific predictions, they do not come true and then skeptics use it as a way to deny all UFO evidence. That is why I replied to the post. Just wanted to be clear so you know where I am coming from and we can respectfully agree to disagree about his prediction.

Thanks.

edit on 14-10-2010 by LadyLyra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Who's the one disrupting and showing a lack of respect?

You've added nothing to this thread apart from claiming that those that believe differently to you must have an agenda.

Newsflash mate.

You are the one putting down peoples beliefs by claiming they have an agenda.

You are the one ruining ATS with your BS.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by rajaten

I disagree. ATS has seen a flurry of reports tonight, but everyone here was looking for it. "Seek and you shall find...". There is nothing that confirms any of tonight's sightings. None of the imagery I've seen is out of the ordinary. If this was the big earth shattering event that cannot be denied, then I'm unimpressed.
And remember: if you've been at ATS for a few years, then you'll remember all of SO's IP address reports that show lots of traffic from COINTELPRO/GOV/MIL networks... What makes you think this prediction and resulting hysteria wasn't engineered?
As much as I'd love to live through a disclosure event, there's no irrefutable evidence that it happened tonight. Just more of the same stuff we've seen for years.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
man, man, man, what is going on???? I've read through most of the threads about the mass UFO sightings over NY and other cities around the world.
Fact is something was going on! There were strange things in the sky and they did stay for an extended period of time for a lot of people to witness...were they UFO's (in terms of extraterrestrial ships)? We don't know. They could have been. They could also have been some military crafts. That would also explain why this military guy was able to make that prediction, because he knew about some kind of military testing that was going on at October 13th.
I am just going to keep my eyes and ears open and see what else is there to come.
have a nice day folks!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Reply to post by rajaten

I disagree. ATS has seen a flurry of reports tonight, but everyone here was looking for it. "Seek and you shall find...". There is nothing that confirms any of tonight's sightings. None of the imagery I've seen is out of the ordinary. If this was the big earth shattering event that cannot be denied, then I'm unimpressed.
And remember: if you've been at ATS for a few years, then you'll remember all of SO's IP address reports that show lots of traffic from COINTELPRO/GOV/MIL networks... What makes you think this prediction and resulting hysteria wasn't engineered?
As much as I'd love to live through a disclosure event, there's no irrefutable evidence that it happened tonight. Just more of the same stuff we've seen for years.

SO's IP address reports? What are they? Can you link me to that? Are you suggesting that ATS has an active disinformation campaign designed to direct attention and debunk certain ideas?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Who's the one disrupting and showing a lack of respect?

You've added nothing to this thread apart from claiming that those that believe differently to you must have an agenda.

Newsflash mate.

You are the one putting down peoples beliefs by claiming they have an agenda.

You are the one ruining ATS with your BS.

I like reverse psychology but it doesn't wash with me

I was speaking in general terms while you are personal, you must learn to understand the difference.

the topic itself is a fascinating one that's had me riveted for the last 24 hours, I've not come to a conclusion but I am enjoying the conversation except when I see insulting and personal attacks.

I'm not apologizing for pointing this out mate...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What you've pointed out is that you can't see past your own beliefs, this is called close mindedness, it's when someone can't even conceive that others can and do think differently to them, and those that do must do so under duress.

When one has hit that wall, there's no going back I'm afraid, they're caught up in their own self made lunatic reality.

link   
Reply to post by rajaten

No, I don't mean to say that ATS was involved. SO used to post a list of "spook" IP addresses that come to this site. Meaning, the disinfo spooks are almost certainly posting among us.

I'm posting from my mobile, otherwise I'd link you to it.

link   

reply to post by drift393

You might like the OHIO image in the OP. Very clear craft of some sort. Completely foreign in design compared to our known aircraft.
edit on 13-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

Click to make the picture larger.... Its a Blue Jay.

Truely of foreign design~

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Do you have an opinion on the other AMERICAN,RUSSIAN,AUSTRALIAN,MALAYSIAN sightings as well? Or do you only focus on what you think may be one questionable sighting within the american category of witnesses regarding UFO sightings within the last 48 hours?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Honestly, it's been on this slippery slope for far longer than you mentioned. I think ATS on Facebook was the tipping point.

In other words, we did get invaded but not by disinfo agents, but rather GLP'ers!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

u2u me it later when you can, id really appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chadwickus

Who are you preaching to, 72 or yourself?

Dial down your defence a bit, and try to realize that "a wise man knows that he knows nothing."

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What Australian sightings are you talking about?

Not the one filmed in the Hunter Valley weeks ago?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by antwerp
man, man, man, what is going on???? I've read through most of the threads about the mass UFO sightings over NY and other cities around the world.
Fact is something was going on! There were strange things in the sky and they did stay for an extended period of time for a lot of people to witness...were they UFO's (in terms of extraterrestrial ships)? We don't know. They could have been. They could also have been some military crafts. That would also explain why this military guy was able to make that prediction, because he knew about some kind of military testing that was going on at October 13th.
I am just going to keep my eyes and ears open and see what else is there to come.
have a nice day folks!

Thanks for summing up my own feelings. The thread topic is valid. Clearly something is going on. The sceptics on here are unusually quiet. Whilst not quite the spectacle the NORAD chap predicted we still have multiple sightings in multiple locations worldwide. I think some people here expected categorical proof or undeniable evidence. We may still get that, who knows? Most likely we will get a creeping disclosure from the light beings themselves with a gradual and increasingly more visible presence, until it becomes irrefutable. A sudden display could risk societal collapse. Suffice to say I've seen them close hand and am already convinced.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well today has been a very interesting day. Not of the UFO type more but of the mass hysteria type. I am not usually a debunker and I kind of hate to spoil the fun so to speak. I have seen UFO's myself over 50yrs ago and I have always believed in them.

There is so much need in the world right now, felt even by myself, for some light to shine on a this gloomy world. We hang on every thread that could herald that day, but when it comes down to it, we still have to be honest with ourselves.

Nothing much happened today. Strange sightings happen every day and today was no exception. Most sightings can easily be explained as I believe was the case in NY. When I saw the first pictures posted I got quite excited but the thought did cross my mind that they looked a little like yellowish balloons.

I was intrigued by the reports of strange lights over Manhattan and took a squiz at what all the commotion was about. That is when, while scanning through the EarthCam's I noticed the people holding large numbers of yellow balloons on Broadway. For me the bubble burst right there. After reviewing all the other so called UFO's today I must say It's all been pretty unconvincing.

I wasn't there to see what those New Yorkers where looking at. It is quite possible though, that with ATS being the popular site it is and because of the Norad guys prediction, this could actually have been the catalyst that started all of this.

It would only take a handful of guys anywhere in the western world looking around the skies more than usual, wistfully wishing to see the prediction come true, to get others that are not in the loop,to look up to see what they where looking at. Particularly in New York since 9/11.

The big problem with this sort of over reaction is credibility. The UFO phenomena will be taken less seriously by the more rational people and as a spin off, it provides the PTB a litmus test to show how gullible we really are.

I believe we are being visited, but when they decide to reveal themselves to us, there will be no doubt in anybodies minds as to what they see.

We won't even see them coming. They will just uncloak themselves and put on a show of strength to let us know, that even though they come in peace, they are not to be messed with, that's the day I am looking forward to, however, If they do turn out to be hostile, shoot back at the little Ba@st@rds

After all, this is our world.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I'm disappointed. I didn't get to see one
however I don't live remotely close to any
big city.

And I am also disappointed in the posters here
on ATS who swallow these sightings as an
obvious show from our celestial neighbors.
I beg to differ.

How did a NORAD Officer know they were coming?
Cuz it was a military exercise who needed NORAD's
clearance to operate. Which is also why no military
jets were sent to intercept. They were ours.

What you actually saw were NOT UFO's from
another galaxy but rather experimental military
drones which is why our friendly celestial neighbors
didn't get out and say hello.

It's only an Alien UFO when you see ET get out and
shake your hand. Until then, don't be suckered into
TPTB scheme of allowing military drones over US
populated areas. It's a first step to Martial Law
without our consent. That's it's true purpose.

best wishes

edit on 10/13/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

I agree 100%, this is why people are missing the NORD sign in big blinking letters. Stanley A. Fulham never explained why or how he he knew this would come to be. Most likely since he is still in the loop and was probably told by an old freind in NORAD. And it could be that the exercise or psy ops event was to take place originally 10-13-2008 and was put off for 2 years. Like the ET's will convey to NORAD that they will put on some show for us and ask permission or whatever. The plot is just silly to think ET's would FAIL so bad at a supposed forced Disclosure.

Now expect Con artists to come back out of their holes like Stephen Greer like "our loving space brothers have Disclosed just as i said"

Now fork up the cash so i can tell you when the next one will happen

Nothing unworldly or enlightening about this
edit on 14-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by rajaten

Just go search for related terms or look thru SO's posts during the past 2-3 years. He doesn't post very often so it shouldn't be too difficult. Make an attempt to find it yourself, then U2U me a reminder if you can't locate those posts.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
They are not just in one or two places but I've seen video from at least 10 different regions now! Now I can't speak for all of it's validity but this is too much to be a coincidence!

Or its simply that every hoaxer on the internet is posting similar videos up to youtube but re-dating them for 10/13/10.

Some examples from this thread:

Originally posted by Gseven
Russia:

Originally posted in 2009.

Originally posted by Gseven
San Diego (I cannot verify the date of this)

2430 January 1, 2008 according the announcer.

This one…

Sure, but how often does an entire village disappear after a blue light in the sky?
www.ufoxh.com...

May 22, 2010 of what is most likely a transformer blowing, even the article says that its not a UFO as the locals thought.

ETC...

Originally posted by antwerp
Fact is something was going on!

Right…
Most likely a Halloween prank and a bunch of hoaxers (switching youtube dates), followed up by a streak of hysterical UFO believers taking pictures of every light/star/aircraft/balloon/etc in the sky and posting them as though they were UFO’s.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join