It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
I had another one for China, but somehow I ended up posting the one from Indonesia again, and I don't know where the China one went...oh well, I'll have to come back to it later. I edited it out, by the way.

Dont worry, I think its quite clear this is an event of unique magnitude.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
The prediction that came true..

OHIO:

Well this to me looks like a bird, i might be wrong, but its just my opinion!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Yeah I agree it could be a bird.
Who knows... But when you put it alongside the hundreds of other things that are being seen, im keeping an open mind on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

You are so right. This place has turned into a kindergarden. There is active Mods screening the posts as to quality, credibility and presumed research. Here, on the UFO/Conspiracy garbage mountain known as ATS everything goes. You are 17 years old, suddenly have a theory aliens nicked your shorts for advanced tests on their Planet Emu, this is the place to go.

Perhaps this is why authors like Hoagland and co have dissappeared completely.

The stench here from hoaxers, adolescent posters stinks to high heaven.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Who knows... But when you put it alongside the hundreds of other things that are being seen, im keeping an open mind on it.

Honestly, as an observer, the above statement, and the following offer contradictory evidence...

Dont worry, I think its quite clear this is an event of unique magnitude.

Open minded people do not think, or speak in definitives. Just sayin'.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I am trying to keep an open mind about all this, but its so hard when so many people say "its a plane or its a balloon or its a bird!"

So many people where waiting for something to happy yesturday that it just got all silly! Im a strong beliver that something will happen when we least exspect it!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

So you are attacking me personally saying that I am not open minded and I am contradicting myself. This is very immature hefficide, it is also against the ToS on ATS.

How does this attack of me as an individual add value to the debate??

Please review the OP and provide your own opinion or theory on the content there.
edit on 14-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

More mainstream coverage of the mass ufo sighting in NYC.

I'm surprised that members come here and say this is BS

what is their agenda to completely dismiss this even though we see videos like this that prove the contrary.?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Dude I know! I'm not going to use the word starting in D and ending in O, but sometimes I wonder if they really care about the truth at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
When it comes to the crunch, theres is a clear lack of videos concidering this was supposed to be a GLOBAL mass sighting ... We have what, 30 odd videos of lights and renamed old fakes... WOW!... No really Rajaten are you here to discredit the whole community ? I bet you really beleived that it was jesus on that piece of old toast ?... (www.blueridgenow.com...)

And I am no skeptic, I would concider myself a believer, but damn this is getting stupid... The prediction was an EPIC failure...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The one in Ohio looks like a bird.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
meteorologists may be geeky,
but they have a sense of humour,
and timing.

(I hear that they have keg parties with the crop-circle clans, but both bag each other out)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Dude I know! I'm not going to use the word starting in D and ending in O, but sometimes I wonder if they really care about the truth at all.

I don't think they do rajaten, their names should be noted, I think it's time that these members were stopped from disrupting, insulting and a general lack of respect.

I'm sick and tired of members putting other peoples beliefs down, they are like Athiest on a christian website, they are here to only to ruin ATS.

I will endevour to make ATS aware by repetevly point this out.
edit on 053131p://f14Thursday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I don't think they do rajaten, there names should be noted, I think it's time that these members were stopped from disrupting, insulting and a general lack of respect.

I'm sick and tired of members putting other peoples beliefs down, they are like Athiest on a christian website, they are here to only to ruin ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Masinger

What about this one? Do you think this is a bird?

Its old, didnt occur on the prediction 13/14 date, but still. Pretty cool huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

I don't think they do rajaten, their names should be noted, I think it's time that these members were stopped from disrupting, insulting and a general lack of respect.

edit on 053131p://f14Thursday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

Then I respect your courage. Unfortunately I suspect the campaign has infected this site, they would only come back under different pre-registered usernames. Just keep shining the truth out buddy. Im trying to do the same. There are still lives that can be saved if people can understand what is coming before the time. Im not talking religiously, im an agnostic, im talking about peoples actual lives. Stay strong buddy

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
" retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities".

This is from his book and I watched the interview he did. Here is where I have a problem with what may have happenend on the 13th.

1. was it a Massive UFO display? In my opinion, No.
2. was ufo activity recorded around the world's principal cities? in my opinion, No.

The fact that a few unidentified flying objects were seen in a few cities does not equate "world's principal cities." This was supposed to be a massive showing where many crafts would hover for hours over cities. He stated that there would be irrefutable proof of alien existence. The fact that there were sightings on the 13th doesn't make his prediction true. There has been an increase in reports of UFO's around the world for months now.

This was not the monumental event he predicted would occur on this date. This is my perspective and you are welcome to disagree with it. It's important to view each sighting on an individual basis and determine if it is real, hoax, cgi,or misidentification. I tend to be warry of people giving out specific dates for the apocalypse, alien invasion, and disclosure.

If a flotilla of alien crafts had positioned themselves over the world's principal cities for hours, I would the first to be posting about such an amazing event.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLyra

When you start to analyze the specific details of any prophecy or prediction, you are in trouble. Splitting hairs over specifics on such intangible and esoteric matters is pointless. We are not doing mathematics here, I think it would be advisable to try to see the bigger picture of the last 48 hours.

The NORAD officer clearly had foreknowledge of the event, anyone trying to predict the future is clearly going to have to take a general stab in the dark.

What was the core of his prediction? That there would be some event along the lines of UFO activity that is out of the norm. This HAS occured. IMO.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I do have to add this, last night as my kids and I were in the yard picking up those dreaded sticks, kitwas getting dark. I went inside to do some dishes the kids wanted to stay outside and play. About 5 minutes later my youngest daughter comes rushing in, telling me she say a shooting star. I asked her a few questions, about what it looked like where she saw it, and how fats it was moving. She said it was moving slow,lights were twinkling on it, and it disappeared. I was like okay that's odd. I couldn't stand in the yard and look up, because I had a very stiff neck, and a headache yesterday.

So after them looking up at the stars for awhile more and being outside sitting on my porch, I'm like let's go in. we head to the back yard to go in, and my youngest screams, "There's the Star!" I was able to glance up and see a moving object that was indeed twinkling and moving slowly. I was standing there for a minute going wait what is that? Then I look behind the object and see a jet heading towards it. Then they both go behind some trees. I wait watching on the otherside, because there is a clearing. Then I realize what i am looking at is not an UFO, but a jet. There were two jets. I was like oh it's a jet. My middle child looked at me and said "What did you think it was a UFO? You know they don't exist!" My son and I give her a look and said "You're right, they don't" (In order to get some sleep at night I have told my two youngest that they don't exist, aliens and all. I think they do but it's rare to see them, especially a UFO)

So i was disappointed that it wasn't a UFO but a Jet! I just wanted share because at one point I thought it was something significant, and I was like finally!! But I was disappointed once again! Why can't we see UFO's in MAINE!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

What made you think it was a jet? Maybe it was a ufo pretending to be a jet, it sensed your childrens fear and responded accordingly for their sanity. lol Keep watching, im sure this month will bring more cool stuff

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join