It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I know it's been pointed out to you numerous times now that there is no UN ambassador, so why keep pushing it?

It's nothing more than lies and misinformation, why are you promoting it?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Have you seen this site yet? I've been posting it around because it has links to videos shot all over the world today, many daylight, and an article about the missing Chinese town related to the UFO phenomenon?

It's a great link about today's possible ufo events:

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

edit on 14-10-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Why not post every UFO video ever posted on youtube?

I thought that was exactly what they were doing - or filming a plane out of focus and calling it a "UFO"

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Where did that village go chadwick?

Nowhere, it is still there!

Why did thousands of people witness objects in the sky on the exact date that was prophecised and predicted by a possible insider to black projects?

they didnt, it is just some UFO supporters claiming that they did

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
They are not just in one or two places but I've seen video from at least 10 different regions now! Now I can't speak for all of it's validity but this is too much to be a coincidence! It's either truth or mass delusion. I'm inclined to it being the truth. With the "coincidences" also involving radar operators being forced to evacuate their building in New York at the same time. Then vids from all over going up faster than people could possibly see the other news and copy cat.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

EDIT

My bad wookmeister, I'm so sleep deprived I thought I was in the other thread with you, where you mentioned it a couple times. My apologies friend.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Use your brain because: being a D*ck

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

Nope not mine. Just a good link in my opinion. Not my intention to annoy you with it. But I'm trying to share with all so chillax brosef.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Did you see it in the AJ movie dude?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Why did thousands of people witness objects in the sky on the exact date that was prophecised and predicted by a possible insider to black projects?

Prophecised [sic] and predicted. Wow. Isn't that something?

I don't see thousands of people.
But the ones I do see saw balloons.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

riiiggghhhhtttt..........

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey chadwick, what sort of balloon is this one?

I didnt know balloons had antigravitic propulsion systems, wow I must be old skool.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Stinks of CGI...

Remember what I said before?

CRITICAL THINKING

Use it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

More mainstream coverage of the mass ufo sighting in NYC.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i just found this video of something over a bridge in san francisco it looks kinda interesting

www.youtube.com...

i hope thats how its done dont post many videos.
edit on 14-10-2010 by donttaserme because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2010 by donttaserme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

Cheers for the vid
If you want to embed it into the post, there is a button above the box that says, "VID-YOUTUBE" you click that then copy paste the numbers after "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" in the URL
and it embeds in ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

Wow amazing footage!

It does look like the death star!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
OK, being the curious person that I am, I went to visit good ol' youtube myself. I expected to find tons of NY videos (and I did), but I also found videos from other countries, in other languages, that appear to have been uploaded and/or recorded within the past couple of days. It's enough to make me go "hmmmm", only because it's hard to explain away so many with a balloon theory, unless we have a balloon bandit who is pulling off the ultimate hoax. Here are some that I've found. I'm open for any explanations, but I do find this a bit startling.

Russia:

Bogor, Indonesia

Vatican

San Diego (I cannot verify the date of this)

And there's more, but I simply don't have time to keep filtering through them all. I make no claims as to the validity of these, but I did try to post news casts where possible.

edit on 14-10-2010 by Gseven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Great research! Watching your vids now. Checkout this live stream from NY. There are five odd lights visible right now.
www.wirednewyork.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I had another one for China, but somehow I ended up posting the one from Indonesia again, and I don't know where the China one went...oh well, I'll have to come back to it later. I edited it out, by the way.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Moscow one is not from october 13th, here's a youtube vid from May 2009 - www.youtube.com...

I think i saw this video even before that.. so it's certainly not from yesterday, now i don't know why would someone repost it and say it's october 13th?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join