It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The prediction that came true..

The quickening that is at hand...

The war that is on for your mind....

NYC Mass Sighting:

Malaysia Sighting:

NYdaily article: Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

A mysterious shiny object floating high over Manhattan's West Side set off a flurry of reports and wild speculation Wednesday that a UFO was flying over the city. Police and the FAA said they began getting flooded with calls starting at 1:30 p.m. from people reporting a silvery object hovering high over Chelsea. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

California sighting:

Texas Sighting:

OHIO:

www.ufostalker.com...:+ufostalker+(UFO+Stalker)&utm_content=Twitter

“Inexplicable disappearance of a village in the Qinling Mountains” truth blocked by military
Source: www.ufoxh.com...

The man who knew what came:
Retired NORAD Officer Predicts Upcoming Worldwide UFO Display
______beforeitsnews/story/180/874/Retired_NORAD_Officer_Predicts_Upcoming_Worldwide_UFO_Display.html

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial craft to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Supposedly the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Well it looks like the NORAD officer was correct. We all felt it didnt we? Whats next? How will this serve TPTB in their agenda? Sorry debunkers and disinfo agents, but airplanes,swamp gas and weather balloons wont defeat the masses much longer. You better get out of dodge!

Your thoughts and any new information or content that I have missed in the OP is more than welcome.

edit on 13-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'ma let you finish, but Houston had the greatest sighting of all time. OF ALL TIME.

www.youtube.com...

+47 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
wow, the first video is balloons, i guess they needed to sell more ad time so they didnt use their HD camera to zoom in on the objects and clarify once and for all what it was. the thailand video is both old and CGI, the rest of those webcam pics are planes, and i didnt bother with the rest because you seem to be some sort of disinfo agent spreading bs and making large leaps in logic and conclusion.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Im sorry I have to disagree I haven't seen anything "mind blowing" or anything that would make me look twice. I saw a lot of things that were over sensationalized today. I didn't see a "craft" I saw more blurry shots and lights... I would hope for something more substantial to be honest.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xerocint
I'ma let you finish, but Houston had the greatest sighting of all time. OF ALL TIME.

www.youtube.com...

Man that was totally convinvcing and undisputable proof that stars are really in the nights sky and people generally dont know how to steady a camera properly when viewing them Lol. Had me going there for a while

link   
Nice putting together of vids and pics,but good luck as much as i want to see those are not enough proof

GOOD LUCK

link   
reply to post by drift393

You might like the OHIO image in the OP. Very clear craft of some sort. Completely foreign in design compared to our known aircraft.
edit on 13-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Early this morning around 4 am I was awoken by a humming noise right above my house, I live in Oregon out in the boonies high elevation. I was still half a sleep so I didnt really hear much besides the humming, it sounded like something real big and then it just stopped. It hovered above my house for about 40 seconds or so, I didnt get up and go look outside because like I said I was half awake and I didnt realize what it probably was until it was gone.

On seeing this on here today I was shocked, I have never seen or heard a UFO before this time and I am sure that is what it was....
Very weird !!!
edit on 13-10-2010 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Originally posted by xerocint

www.youtube.com...

Man that was totally convinvcing and undisputable proof that stars are really in the nights sky and people generally dont know how to steady a camera properly when viewing them Lol. Had me going there for a while

I know it was major BS to even upload, but the last time I didn't record it and I missed an incredibly low "triangle" plane. I'm crossing my fingers on catching better footage tonight, but I doubt it'll work out any better.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Macho maniac alien invasion

Its these guys...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i completely believe that we have been visited by ets and i find all these videos really interesting but i don't think the prophesy was necessarily fulfilled..or at least not the way i was expecting.
the way the retired NORAD officer explained what would happen today led me to believe it would be some huge sighting unlike anything we've ever seen before that could not be disputed.
while the videos i've seen from today are all very intriguing, they just don't differ greatly from the sightings that are posted on ATS daily.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think there is too much going on to rule anything out of the picture. I wonder how long the dis-info flunkies will keep posting to make all of us who see and feel the change in the wind look mad? I am as skeptical as the next Joe and would love some harder evidence. I know we won't get a straight answer from the lame-stream media! Just miners riding up on a slow rocket out of the ground, ( I am happy they are safe though). I expect no real ansswers from the current administration. All we have is our own eyes and ears. Show me the Mothership!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashmir
reply to post by rajaten

i completely believe that we have been visited by ets and i find all these videos really interesting but i don't think the prophesy was necessarily fulfilled..or at least not the way i was expecting.
the way the retired NORAD officer explained what would happen today led me to believe it would be some huge sighting unlike anything we've ever seen before that could not be disputed.
while the videos i've seen from today are all very intriguing, they just don't differ greatly from the sightings that are posted on ATS daily.

Sure, but how often does an entire village disappear after a blue light in the sky?
www.ufoxh.com...

Thats not common at all

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by Kashmir
reply to post by rajaten

Sure, but how often does an entire village disappear after a blue light in the sky?
www.ufoxh.com...

Thats not common at all

Roanoke, but they didn't even need a light to disappear.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
well I'm disappointed. I didn't get to see one
however I don't live remotely close to any
big city.

And I am also disappointed in the posters here
on ATS who swallow these sightings as an
obvious show from our celestial neighbors.
I beg to differ.

How did a NORAD Officer know they were coming?
Cuz it was a military exercise who needed NORAD's
clearance to operate. Which is also why no military
jets were sent to intercept. They were ours.

What you actually saw were NOT UFO's from
another galaxy but rather experimental military
drones which is why our friendly celestial neighbors
didn't get out and say hello.

It's only an Alien UFO when you see ET get out and
shake your hand. Until then, don't be suckered into
TPTB scheme of allowing military drones over US
populated areas. It's a first step to Martial Law
without our consent. That's it's true purpose.

best wishes

edit on 10/13/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

+62 more 
link   
the day that A.T.S totally lost the plot and turned into the most embarrassing lunatic asylum on earth.

goodnight all.

thanks

rich

link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by rajaten

I think there is too much going on to rule anything out of the picture. I wonder how long the dis-info flunkies will keep posting to make all of us who see and feel the change in the wind look mad? I am as skeptical as the next Joe and would love some harder evidence. I know we won't get a straight answer from the lame-stream media! Just miners riding up on a slow rocket out of the ground, ( I am happy they are safe though). I expect no real ansswers from the current administration. All we have is our own eyes and ears. Show me the Mothership!!!!!!!

Yes unfortunately we forget that the truth embargo is still in effect and the "lame stream media" lol is still incredibly powerful in their selection and control of what information we receive. Clearly the chilean miners fiasco was used as a diversionary tactic to detract the people from what TPTB knew was coming, this huge increase in UFO activity. Can we imagine what other videos, pictures and articles would be available if there was no sifting of the news we received in the last 48 hours.

edit on 13-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

We must not underestimate the power of the media channels to prevent us knowing the true extent of what has happened in the last 48 hours and what will continue for the rest of this October.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't see one solitary thing in those videos and stills that hasn't been presented in nearly every other fake or misleading case.

Always just a little too blurry, a little too far away, always some CCD light anomalies, always jittery camera work. Never a clear multi megapixel focused image or video beyond 30 seconds following said "craft".

UFOs are real, but none of these are REAL ufos. Sure unidentified RC, Helicopter, Balloons and unidentified digital camera anomalies.

The predictions from all the Charlatans & Charlottes have once again proven their worth in a multiple of zero. The BONEHEADS who made the Oct 13th predictions lied, are culty types and seemingly mentally disturbed as well as carelessly willing to cheapen their military record/retirement. DISGUSTING! Most of all, they have something to sell, don't they? Plus you are not to believe that woman or any other channeler unless I clear them and say they are ok. (just a dig at our gorgeous "knots landing" friend with the chest full of silica and the paralyzed nose & weakened septum who seemed to move a physics doctorate from her spasmodic bowel)

UFOs are real, ALIENS are real. I know. I don't merely believe. But I haven't believed 0.01% of anything I ever saw in a picture or a video and I'm being rather liberal about it. Every prediction deadline brings forth a rowdy bar brawl of desperate forsaken believers. You are not the first. I was taken in once, too. You'll come to be very angry at the time these people leeched from you.

Stop trying to make it so people. It will never happen (alien revelation / non governmental disclosure) as long as you think it will happen. There are no Pleidians nor Vril. Ron Hubbard was an ass clown in a sailor's hat. You'll only feel vibrations from something using batteries or AC power and the only frequency you see or hear will be from a TV or Radio. And on those are the only "channels" you or I will ever know.

There is no love nor light amongst the dim. Just deceit and darkness.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As much as I would like to jump on the band wagon that the UFO's are here, or see one land on the White House lawn, the evidence is just not there to support it. So far all we have seen is lights in the sky, or objects that are too blurred to make out. Maybe one day the truth will be revealed to us, and I know that truth will NOT be from our own goverenment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join