It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just caught some screenshots of a small object going into the big object on from earthcam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I saw this happen once so I thought I would see if I could capture some screen shots which I was able to do. I was zoomed into the object that everyone was talking about from the earthcam from the twitter UFO post. I created a quick website with the pictures.. You will see the light coming on the last few pics...

Ufopics

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
this didnt need its own thread, its planes flying across the moon and out of frame.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

Yes.. I saw two planes fly directly into the moon which just disappeared and I took the effort to catch screenshots and put up a website.. what has happened to ATS

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Airports in a 20 mile radius of where that is

JFK
La Guardia
Newark International
Teterboro if you want to get technical

I live here and I see bright objects flying all the time, whats the conspiracy here?

Look how many UFO threads are being posted nationally everyday, they are gearing you all up don't you see?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out page 8 for a time lapse video
edit on 10/13/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Socratic Method

This was something that everyone was watching.. and so I went on there and zooooooooooommmmmmeeed all the way into the light that was on the top right corner. When I did I noticed that tiny little lights were going into it. Keep in mind I was all the way zoomed in on the camera not looking at the whole picture. The only reason I could see it was because I was all the way zoomed in. Then I waited and hit alt control print screen to capture the zooooooommmmed in images. The lights are too small to be planes in my opinon

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
this didnt need its own thread, its planes flying across the moon and out of frame.

Idiot. Who is paying you? Happening right now, a bright orb moving across the sky over NYC. A plane, really?

www.earthcam.com...
edit on 13-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Don't be rude.. nobody is paying me... Just close the thread...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv

Originally posted by abcddcba

Idiot. Who is paying you? Happening right now, a bright orb moving across the sky over NYC. A plane, really?

www.earthcam.com...

Yes planes. see previous post:

Originally posted by BrokenCar
Being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out page 8 for a time lapse video
edit on 10/13/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drats
I saw this happen once so I thought I would see if I could capture some screen shots which I was able to do. I was zoomed into the object that everyone was talking about from the earthcam from the twitter UFO post. I created a quick website with the pictures.. You will see the light coming on the last few pics...

Ufopics

Why is the link no longer working?

By the way I saw something similar on the cam feed. A bright orb divided into two smaller orbs, all the while remaining stationary.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes this thread needs to be closed. This has already been covered ad nauseum in the other thread for the past 3 hours or so.

top topics

join