It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Boondock Saint - Chapter 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am trying to catch up on my reading of these things. This one I guess you decided not to give a name or title. Was there a reason for this? Anyway, I like them and continue to read. Keep writing. Star and Flag

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Scriptures can be good...but only if you are using discernment through the Holy Spirit.

For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man

The 'word' is left in a place that when there were no books or fellow man to tell another of Thee....Thee could of been found. When all the books and fellow man fall away from the Earth...a lone man can still, find Thee. The 'word' is placed in a place where it wont ever be tainted or that man has to rely on another of flesh to find it.

Think about it.

Where can it be, for it to remain perfect.

Why, do you think, Jesus said to, seek within?

For the life of IAM, is within you.

Much love
LV
edit on 18-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

hi there, got here finally from chapter one which you had linked in my thread, its interesting that you seemed to be driven to write all this, i've had a similar experience only you wrote of something in chapter 1 I assume is yet to happen? What I was driven to write was in response to certain verses in the bible and the church.... I am nolonger a christian now though and I disagree with your 2nd chapter, why should god be angry with us? Doesnt he know we are being manipulated into these things?

<< 1   >>

join